|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. POWER PLAY.. there CAN only be ONE KING of The HILL..the others are just EXPENDABLE..
The serfs...
Yeah the word 'jealousy' does come to mind. Even a war that isn't over money...is probably over land...like Israel (tiny spot). Israelites are supported by the One true God...and it's made obvious to the world in general...which is why the people suffer persecution and prejudice from every people who don't decide to take shelter in the same God.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Can there be another way? I mean, mass extermination isn't the way to do it :(
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. POWER PLAY.. there CAN only be ONE KING of The HILL..the others are just EXPENDABLE..
The serfs...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Can there be another way? I mean, mass extermination isn't the way to do it :(<quoted text>
Not mass extermination, are you suggesting another method? That's terrible Africa!!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No. I didn't mean it that way :)
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mass extermination, are you suggesting another method? That's terrible Africa!!

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Using Chemical weapons and Nukes on fellow human beings is just sick.
So are the things the Japanese did to our troop who were captured in the Philippines, The Bataan Death March .... Or what Hitler did to millions of Jews.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/bataandeat...

My uncle survived that and the Japanese ran experiments on him and several other prisoners. Only a handful survived.
The things they did followed him and was passed on through his genes to his children. Some were born with crazy defects and all his children died and never reached old age.
War doesn't prove who's right, it only shows who's left.

People are so cruel, it's unbelievable.
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
No. I didn't mean it that way :) <quoted text>
jaa.. I know

:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
Can there be another way? I mean, mass extermination isn't the way to do it :(<quoted text>
. There shouldn't be ANY killings OVER anything..sit down and two leaders ..thumb wrestle..winner takes all..NO BLOODSHED...
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
So are the things the Japanese did to our troop who were captured in the Philippines, The Bataan Death March .... Or what Hitler did to millions of Jews.
My uncle survived that and the Japanese ran experiments on him and several other prisoners. Only a handful survived.
The things they did followed him and was passed on through his genes to his children. Some were born with crazy defects and all his children died and never reached old age.
It's interesting how the truth only comes slowly. Some POW don't talk about it at all.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how the truth only comes slowly. Some POW don't talk about it at all.
Almost every book written on the Bataan March, my uncle was interviewed. I have tons of first edition books signed by authors, they were left to me after his last child died.

He was a good man and I was his favorite niece. After surviving the march, the tortures, and the prison camps, he always did the cooking and grocery shopping, even had 3 fridges in his home and all packed with food. He vowed never to go hungry again.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The Japanese were very cruel. I read what they did to the Chinese at the infamous Nanking massacre (idk whether I've spelt the word Nanking correctly.) I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle's unfortunate treatment. My grandfather fought the British colonial govt as a Maumau rebel. He was eventually captured and held at a detention camp. He used to tell my mother that the British would force them to wash their clothes then drink the resultant dirty soapy water. Many of them died of untold misery.
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. There shouldn't be ANY killings OVER anything..sit down and two leaders ..thumb wrestle..winner takes all..NO BLOODSHED...
you are one funny girl :D
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost every book written on the Bataan March, my uncle was interviewed. I have tons of first edition books signed by authors, they were left to me after his last child died.
He was a good man and I was his favorite niece. After surviving the march, the tortures, and the prison camps, he always did the cooking and grocery shopping, even had 3 fridges in his home and all packed with food. He vowed never to go hungry again.
Then maybe he wasn't in Hampton Sides, cause they only allude to it.

Wow.. they all did that.
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

THe resilience of these men is what astounds me. It's incredible you're here!
hawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it is sick & it's not really okay. Even to this day ppl in Horishima experience the aftereffects....they're still dealing with greatly increased birth defects, & all kinds of cancers......what the answer would have been I'm not sure.... war 'experts' make claim the war wouldn't have ended otherwise.....not sure if that's actually true, how can we know for sure
The Nanking Massacre was a mass murder and war rape that occurred during the six-week period following the Japanese capture of the city of Nanking (Nanjing), the former capital of the Republic of China, on December 13, 1937 during the Second Sino-Japanese War. During this period, hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians and disarmed soldiers were murdered by soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army. Historians and witnesses have estimated that 250,000 to 300,000 people were killed.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
:) <quoted text> you are one funny girl :D
Thank you...let me curtsey for ya..
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
And the world keeps improving the nuclear weapons capabilities. Now the rogue states aspire to hold nuclear arsenal. The world hasn't learnt from the past.<quoted text>
African shadows: Just wondering, but have you ever visited the Serengeti National Park? Seen it on TV and it's incredibly beautiful and fascinating. BTW, I agree with what you've stated.

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
African shadows: Just wondering, but have you ever visited the Serengeti National Park? Seen it on TV and it's incredibly beautiful and fascinating. BTW, I agree with what you've stated.
Which is where Serengeti birds grow.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I read the whole report. It was extremely shocking. No wonder the Chinese hate the Japanese to this day. Japan never officially apologized to China.
hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nanking Massacre was a mass murder and war rape that occurred during the six-week period following the Japanese capture of the city of Nanking (Nanjing), the former capital of the Republic of China, on December 13, 1937 during the Second Sino-Japanese War. During this period, hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians and disarmed soldiers were murdered by soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army. Historians and witnesses have estimated that 250,000 to 300,000 people were killed.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you...let me curtsey for ya..

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably won't believe me but it's true when I say that in all my 27 years of living in Kenya, I have never seen a lion, elephant or wild animals with my own eyes lol. I see them on TV. You see, most average Kenyans don't visit parks as they should. Too busy studying, working or conducting business or whatever. Maybe when I get the time and money, I will visit Serengeti. It's amazing from what I hear. You should visit sometime. In Kenya, it's known as Maasai mara National reserve. It extends to Tanzania to the south and it's known as Serengeti (i hope i'm correct on this), wildbeasts migrate annually between the Kenyan side to Tanzanian side and back and the Crocodiles have their big moment to truly feast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••