Why are human beings so cruel to each...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 12, 2012
Milwaukee 69 wrote :

So you're a choker, huh?

Beth writes :

Sensitive gag reflex ?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#26 Dec 12, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Milwaukee 69 wrote :
So you're a choker, huh?
Beth writes :
Sensitive gag reflex ?
Well then forget the date.

:o)
hawk

El Monte, CA

#27 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
People developing all kinds of weapons to kill other humans. Matter of fact, no nation should possess chemical and nuclear weapons in this day and age. I'm thoroughly shocked that nobody thinks the way I do. Is it that impossible to attain a 'perfect world?'
Dropping atomic bombs on Japan saved millions of lives. The estimated casualties for America in an invasion were 1,000,000 dead. The estimates for Japan were 10,000,000 dead. 100,000 died to the bombs.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#28 Dec 12, 2012
That's different. Animals hunt for food. Humans should care for each other.
Bernie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never seen wild animals kill each other and tear each other apart? Man! What kind of la-la land do you live in?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#29 Dec 12, 2012
Dumb
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said beat off, not kill - you don't have much of a sex life, do you?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#30 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
That's different. Animals hunt for food. Humans should care for each other.<quoted text>
Never met a Klu-Klux-Klan, huh?

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 12, 2012
Bcuz we're both devils & angels, unconscious animals & souls
We're basically animals....our instincts are to fight for food, for territory....when those needs are satisfied we still have the instinct so we fight for more.. even when we don't need it
We're also capable of great compassion & passion which shows out in love, empathy & all forms of art, spiritual awareness

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Excellent post! Very well expressed!
Fish_sticks wrote:
With human intelligence come cruelty, it's inevitable.
Way back we defended our lands from others, and the flip side was someone wants what others have. It's really the same now with more complications added like wanting to rule the world, control oil, technology, forcing ourselves on others. Doesn't the same caveman logic still apply?
As far as the animal world goes, it isn't as cruel as people are. Animals hunt for food, not pleasure. And they want to make a kill quickly as to not risk injury to themselves. A wounded animal is most likely one that will starve or be prey for another. Apples and oranges to compare human cruelty to animal survival.
Humans are the ones destroying our resources, not animals. We wipe out one animal only to watch another over breed, we strip our land of trees which help provide oxygen, we pollute the waters with waste. It almost makes you wonder just how intelligent we are.
Things to ponder .....

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#33 Dec 12, 2012
It is The Nature Of The Beast....
@}-'--,---

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#34 Dec 12, 2012
@TenderTink, I choose not to vote because these politicians are just as useless as empty drums. Raila Odinga is the biggest goon of them all and lord help us if he becomes elected. And America prefer him. Anyway, Martha Karua is one tough lady. She resembles Britain's fmr PM, Margaret Thatcher. She can tackle corruption. She has the guts to clean up the rotten system. But Kenyans aren't willing to vote in a lady president. Gender issues are still a problem here. Anyway, that's how I feel.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#35 Dec 12, 2012
Saving a million by killing thousands is OK. What a sick world this is! Smdh.
hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Dropping atomic bombs on Japan saved millions of lives. The estimated casualties for America in an invasion were 1,000,000 dead. The estimates for Japan were 10,000,000 dead. 100,000 died to the bombs.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#36 Dec 12, 2012
It's a material world...and I'm a MATERIAL GIRL by Madonna... Keeping up with the JONESES... can put ya on the edge... of...WHY can't I Afford ALL that I DESIRE??? So, with DESIRE.. comes..the URGE to JUST...TAKE IT at ANY cost..WITHOUT caring..WHO gets HURT along the way... YOU WON'T FEEL a THING...Cruz, YOU SOLD OUT..to TEMPTATION... the INNOCENTS will SUFFER intensely by your SELFISHNESS...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#37 Dec 12, 2012
No. But I suspect you're one of them.
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never met a Klu-Klux-Klan, huh?

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#38 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Saving a million by killing thousands is OK. What a sick world this is! Smdh.<quoted text>
yeah it is sick & it's not really okay. Even to this day ppl in Horishima experience the aftereffects....they're still dealing with greatly increased birth defects, & all kinds of cancers......what the answer would have been I'm not sure.... war 'experts' make claim the war wouldn't have ended otherwise.....not sure if that's actually true, how can we know for sure

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#39 Dec 12, 2012
And the world keeps improving the nuclear weapons capabilities. Now the rogue states aspire to hold nuclear arsenal. The world hasn't learnt from the past.
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it is sick & it's not really okay. Even to this day ppl in Horishima experience the aftereffects....they're still dealing with greatly increased birth defects, & all kinds of cancers......what the answer would have been I'm not sure.... war 'experts' make claim the war wouldn't have ended otherwise.....not sure if that's actually true, how can we know for sure

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#40 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
No. But I suspect you're one of them.<quoted text>
Me?

LMFGDAO...surely you jest.

LOL...thanks I needed that.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#41 Dec 12, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Always, and I mean always, remember this kids - Japan attacked us first. December 7th, 1941 - a day that will live in infamy. They declared war on us, first. They took POW's and violated the Geneva Convention. They had no regard for human life. They sided with a dictator that killed 100 times the number of people killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The bombing of Japan saved lives no doubt - ours and theirs.

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Dec 12, 2012
America increasing their control over world economics. Pakistan wants the whole world Islamic. Europe and China wants markets. Either give in other wise they will not be responsible for their actions. They may not physically attack you but diplomatically
Make trouble in other countries or bribing the politicians.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#43 Dec 12, 2012
Using Chemical weapons and Nukes on fellow human beings is just sick.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#44 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Using Chemical weapons and Nukes on fellow human beings is just sick.
. POWER PLAY.. there CAN only be ONE KING of The HILL..the others are just EXPENDABLE..
The serfs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 min honeymylove 1,210
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,872
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,680
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min _FLATLINE-------- 79,478
Did someone have a melt down? 8 min Fish_sticks 1
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,430
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,455
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min TALLYHO 8541 41,486
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 38 min Bat5hitcrazy 363
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min I Am No One_ 165,606
Rebel vs American Flag 1 hr dragoon70056 36
More from around the web