Why are human beings so cruel to each other?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Dec 12, 2012
People developing all kinds of weapons to kill other humans. Matter of fact, no nation should possess chemical and nuclear weapons in this day and age. I'm thoroughly shocked that nobody thinks the way I do. Is it that impossible to attain a 'perfect world?'

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2012
i dont believe that you are the only one who feels this way. but there is no perfect world, never was and never will be.
all we can do is live our own life in the best way possible and teach our children to do the same. maybe then, we will at least, one day, see a world where people at least have respect and feelings for one another.
but i personally dont have much hope on that...

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
People developing all kinds of weapons to kill other humans. Matter of fact, no nation should possess chemical and nuclear weapons in this day and age. I'm thoroughly shocked that nobody thinks the way I do. Is it that impossible to attain a 'perfect world?'
So much strife going on there in your world.
Have you registered to vote?
Why or why not?
Who would you like to see as your president next year?
How do you deal with the daily violence all around you and still remain so up-beat and positive?

How do you feel about the cabinet's recently approved Marriage Bill 2012 ?
Is that why you are here in Topix?
Looking for a spare? ;-)

(Just kidding with the last Question).

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#4 Dec 12, 2012
We must do something before it's too late. Look at Iran and N Korea.
PFfff wrote:
i dont believe that you are the only one who feels this way. but there is no perfect world, never was and never will be.
all we can do is live our own life in the best way possible and teach our children to do the same. maybe then, we will at least, one day, see a world where people at least have respect and feelings for one another.
but i personally dont have much hope on that...

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#5 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
You ever spend any time outdoors in the animal kingdom? It's not just humans that can be cruel :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6 Dec 12, 2012
"Why are human beings so cruel to each other?"

I could give a rat's ass.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7 Dec 12, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
"Why are human beings so cruel to each other?"
I could give a rat's ass.
meanie

:)

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#8 Dec 12, 2012
@TenderTink, I have registered to vote but I won't vote. These Kenyan politicians are all idiotic clowns if you ask me. Why vote for any of them. The only politician I would vote for is a lady by the name Martha Karua but she doesn't stand a chance at all. I don't care about marriage at all. I find it cheaper for me to remain single throughout my life. Plus no woman would ever satisfy me anyway. Looking for a spare? No. I just want to interact with people from across the globe. I post in the African American forum as well http://www.topix.com/forum/afam Now, daily violence? I live in a little town called Njoro, in Nakuru County and I have never heard of any violence in decades. There have been grenade blasts in Nairobi, Mombasa and Northern Kenya, but in Njoro, none.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9 Dec 12, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever spend any time outdoors in the animal kingdom? It's not just humans that can be cruel :)
But you don't see lions shoot at each other, do you?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#10 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> But you don't see lions shoot at each other, do you?
Then again, up here in Wisconsin we have been known to eat people from time to time.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Cannibalism? Yuck! I detest any form of meat!
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, up here in Wisconsin we have been known to eat people from time to time.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#13 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Cannibalism? Yuck! I detest any form of meat!<quoted text>
You're living in the wrong place to be a vegan. I couldn't live in a place where I had to beat off an elephant just to get breakfast.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Wild park animals are protected by law. We have other sources of meat like beef and chicken. Why would anybody kill an elephant?
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living in the wrong place to be a vegan. I couldn't live in a place where I had to beat off an elephant just to get breakfast.
Bernie

Framingham, MA

#15 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
You have never seen wild animals kill each other and tear each other apart? Man! What kind of la-la land do you live in?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

#16 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Wild park animals are protected by law. We have other sources of meat like beef and chicken. Why would anybody kill an elephant?<quoted text>
One word, ivory.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#17 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Wild park animals are protected by law. We have other sources of meat like beef and chicken. Why would anybody kill an elephant?<quoted text>
I said beat off, not kill - you don't have much of a sex life, do you?

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#19 Dec 12, 2012
With human intelligence come cruelty, it's inevitable.
Way back we defended our lands from others, and the flip side was someone wants what others have. It's really the same now with more complications added like wanting to rule the world, control oil, technology, forcing ourselves on others. Doesn't the same caveman logic still apply?

As far as the animal world goes, it isn't as cruel as people are. Animals hunt for food, not pleasure. And they want to make a kill quickly as to not risk injury to themselves. A wounded animal is most likely one that will starve or be prey for another. Apples and oranges to compare human cruelty to animal survival.
Humans are the ones destroying our resources, not animals. We wipe out one animal only to watch another over breed, we strip our land of trees which help provide oxygen, we pollute the waters with waste. It almost makes you wonder just how intelligent we are.
Things to ponder .....

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2012

Bad visual ..... I just up chucked some breakfast ...; )

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Bad visual ..... I just up chucked some breakfast ...; )
So you're a choker, huh?

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#23 Dec 12, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Seen plenty maul each other.

Ever seen a pride of lions attack and kill a baby elephant? It's not a pretty sight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 3 min TALLYHO 8541 325
Good News for a Change! 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
Fergson Police Dept. 10 min flbadcatowner 451
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 12 min Enzo49 7,161
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min DanFromSmithville 127,919
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 30 min Spirit67_ 7,317
NFL Football (Jul '10) 30 min David0407 1,756
Bill Cosby 1 hr I am not a Bimbo 246
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr mr goodwrench 24,008
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr dandylioness 151,117