Do you like smelling other peoples farts?

Created by JustMe on Dec 15, 2007

350 votes

Click on an option to vote

Depends on my mood

well sometimes

oh yes love em

no never

depends on what they ate

if its my wife/gf

if its my husband/bf

if its my kid(s)

are you crazy???

only only the bed blanket

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#62 Aug 31, 2008
my farts smell really horrible the next day after i drink beer and i had a 12 pack last night so im letting em' rip right about now. oops, that one wasnt a fart.
Boudica

Kingsport, TN

#63 Aug 31, 2008
LOL.....well, bet it was time for an underwear change anyway.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#64 Aug 31, 2008
Boudica wrote:
LOL.....well, bet it was time for an underwear change anyway.
i did have a few skidmarks.
Flatulent Master

Etobicoke, Canada

#66 Oct 7, 2008
smelly farts are really made up of miniscule particles of your feces. So, you , up there, shoot fecal particles onto your girlfriend's pillow, where she lay your head. You can get pink eye from that, don't you know?
matt

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#67 Oct 14, 2008
like to smell a females ass any one near me
contraman

London, UK

#68 Apr 29, 2010
Smelt a blond guy's fart at work yesterday! T'was lovely! Hada hard on, & had to masturbate in the smell, in front of him!
know the truth

Las Vegas, NV

#70 Aug 28, 2012
Dinger wrote:
A good fart is like a good wine...it is all about the bouquet...
Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor covers this very well in "The Art of Flatulence" a definitive work. isaacs@isg-telecom.com
C_Stephens

Charlotte, NC

#72 Nov 3, 2013
Love them!!!!!!!!!!
Randy

Windham, ME

#73 Nov 24, 2013
I love to smell other peoples farts while they sit on my face.
dark sniffer

Hayes, UK

#74 Jan 17, 2014
In the survey above, SURELY one of the questions should have been, "Depends on the person farting". Meaning, if it was a lovely 25 year old brunette, then yes, OFCOURSE, or if it were a young handsome blond n blue eyed guy, then yes, OFCOURSE!
Again that old, oft used Icelandic saying, "A fart is ONLY as attractive as the person doing it!"
Unknown

UK

#75 Apr 18, 2014
I love the smell of farts! I love my own and other peoples too. When one of my friends fart, I'm dying to smell it, I would do anything for a wiff of someones fart! Its my favourite smell and the best smell in the world. If I had a choice to smell farts or aftershave, I would always choose farts. Sorry if it sounds gross but it is an addiction to me I cant help smelling them, I love them!:)
Juan Zumpharts

Medford, NY

#76 Apr 18, 2014
Unknown wrote:
I love the smell of farts! I love my own and other peoples too. When one of my friends fart, I'm dying to smell it, I would do anything for a wiff of someones fart! Its my favourite smell and the best smell in the world. If I had a choice to smell farts or aftershave, I would always choose farts. Sorry if it sounds gross but it is an addiction to me I cant help smelling them, I love them!:)
You should get a job in a Mexican restaurant.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#77 Apr 18, 2014
Juan Zumpharts wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get a job in a Mexican restaurant.
... Mexican Mondays at Jamochas...
Patches78

Deltona, FL

#78 Jul 12, 2014
hate smell of farts,especially my husbands,smells like something crawled up his ass and died,same with my kids they have worst gas,I ever smelled,some people especially guys laugh at each other especially at work,,,,,,,,worst ones are spd ones,where most women act little more refined,or embrassed,I get so up set,when i have gas,and it's not so bad,but I had cancer of colon and ended up with dividituculus or spelled something like that,i get diarreah,and no holding it in,when I have to go it just comes,always need to be close to a bathroom,only happens when I go from hot to cold or eat something spicky,greaky or stomach or gets nervous,,worry upset,then hair on my arms stands up,get goose bumps on body or stomach ache,then god help me,all hell breaks loose,so try not to eat to much of wrong thing if out or at party or driving ,back home could go in woods,but here in fl,never know about poision snake,gator or bear,or some other dangerous thing,might bite you or you butt,so never go in woods,to go to bathroom,they need more rest areas in fl,cause to dangerous to go in woods,and most ladies rooms are filthy,wonder what their bathrooms at home must look like dirty,for they sure as hell leave ladies rooms like pig sty. I am a germ a phobia,will not use public bathrooms even go to people house bathrooms unless they are super clean,always cleanin 3 bathrooms and wash my hands at least 25 times in course of day,guess it's cause use to be chef,that another thing that bothers me,hate to eat out unless know what kitchen looks like ,bathrooms look like an dhow clean cooks and servers are,not some dirtbags or homeless people,I know people who I never see wash their hands,urks me,but give hints,don't want to offen my friends,so try not to eat anthing they make me,for fear they don't wash their hands or utensils or use good products,hate cheap stuff.hate when people don't wash,shave or brush their teeth or brush their hair or wear clean clothes and don't take showers 2 a day at least. clean their homes wash clothes,chlankets on beds cange sheets and blankets on beds and air out pillows.
Izzy

Largo, FL

#79 Jan 14, 2015
Dinger wrote:
<quoted text>
What about when I fart on your pillows before you come to bed. It can linger a long time trapped in a pillow.
You can come fart on my pillows before bed ;)
Super Creepy Rob Lowe

Kansas City, MO

#80 Jan 14, 2015
Fart Freaks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Denisova 149,569
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min eleanorigby 39,330
Word Association (Jun '10) 24 min whatimeisit 26,670
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Lumajuice 157,991
Your "favorite"Movie Quotes with or w/o video;))) 39 min Wolftracks 87
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 2 hr FTW Forever 25
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 hr -Lea- 223
Obama takes control of Internet 3 hr Dr Wu 167
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr NinaRocks 17,914
More from around the web