created by: EevyToxicLipstick | Apr 10, 2013

Weird

5 votes

How far should freedom go

Click on an option to vote

  • legalize prostitution in all states
  • legalize child porn
  • legalize marijuana in the country
  • legalize it all, freedom is freedom

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What do you think?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

At least far enough to buy a soda without permission from the mayor......
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 10, 2013
 
Billy R wrote:
At least far enough to buy a soda without permission from the mayor......
Billy! I agree. LOL
Bloomberg has his agendas. Do you know that he's all over the place, business-wise. Even in Brazil, the guy has soo many folders who knows what's the real point about the size of soda!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 10, 2013
 
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy! I agree. LOL
Bloomberg has his agendas. Do you know that he's all over the place, business-wise. Even in Brazil, the guy has soo many folders who knows what's the real point about the size of soda!!
It's funny, the perception is that New Yorkers are tough, independent people. And yet they allow someone to decide what they eat and drink......

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 10, 2013
 
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy! I agree. LOL
Bloomberg has his agendas. Do you know that he's all over the place, business-wise. Even in Brazil, the guy has soo many folders who knows what's the real point about the size of soda!!
To some people, it is all about control and power grabs. There is nothing left but ego.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 10, 2013
 
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny, the perception is that New Yorkers are tough, independent people. And yet they allow someone to decide what they eat and drink......
LOL
So Billy you think we should have freedom to whatever whenever?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So Billy you think we should have freedom to whatever whenever?
No, there has to be rules. But what I eat and drink shouldn't be one of them unless it hurts someone else or endangers rare animals.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

with freedom comes responsibility.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

crazy idea wrote:
with freedom comes responsibility.
Yep. The two go hand in hand.
LAPD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

__Quintessence__ wrote:
What do you think?
I think there's a kiddie perv on here that needs a GPS bracelet.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LAPD wrote:
<quoted text>I think there's a kiddie perv on here that needs a GPS bracelet.
lol
I'd agree with some of the things I've seen.
Pretty darn creepy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••