Soche Threats...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2014
I think it's terrible that a qualified Speed Skater who made it to the Soche Olympics is not going to participate, because of the terrorists threats.....It's a sin and a shame how these suicide bombers want to always spoil our fun!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Where'd those words come from? ROTFLMAO

PS: Just couldn't help myself Spirit67_

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#3 Jan 23, 2014
The Munich massacre was an attack during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany on 11 members of the Israeli Olympic team, who were taken ...

Two days after the Munich massacre at the 1972 Summer Olympics, Israel retaliated by bombing ten PLO bases in Syria and Lebanon.,...

Two Days, then of course the one by ones started,

The first assassination occurred on October 16, 1972, when Palestinian Wael Zwaiter was killed in Rome. Mossad agents had been waiting for him to return from dinner, and shot him eleven times, one time for each Israeli fatality of the Munich massacre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min grace f a l l e n 223,408
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 705
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 24,566
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 1 hr Vince 780
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 3
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 7
News Some of earliest US landscape photos coming to ... 2 hr Xstain Spot Remover 2
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 27,380
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 6 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 7 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web