Since: May 13

Location hidden

#45 Nov 10, 2013
I want some judge it's!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#46 Nov 10, 2013
I only get judge-its from people who love my ineffable charm and boyish good looks.

to make it happen!

#47 Nov 10, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
I only get judge-its from people who love my ineffable charm and boyish good looks.
^^^^ See? There's one now!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#49 Nov 10, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ See? There's one now!
a secret admirer??? its no secret I think you're allright...=)

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#50 Nov 10, 2013
the miserable idiot following ME around...Ola closes the blinds & sets the burglar alarm...

to make it happen!

#51 Nov 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
a secret admirer??? its no secret I think you're allright...=)
Ha! Mornin' Ola!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#52 Nov 10, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Mornin' Ola!
Morning!?!?!?...must of been a hell of a party if you JUST woke up lol

to make it happen!

#53 Nov 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning!?!?!?...must of been a hell of a party if you JUST woke up lol
Grin! Well it was a long night (crashed about 3 this morning) and then woke up at 7 so I could be over at a friend's house to help him butcher a couple pigs he had hanging over night. I felt very Amish-sh.

So Amish-ish that I think I will turn the lights down and go to candle power shortly after dark and ease into the night...ZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#54 Nov 10, 2013
Sweet. Am I still winning!! Lol

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#55 Nov 10, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Grin! Well it was a long night (crashed about 3 this morning) and then woke up at 7 so I could be over at a friend's house to help him butcher a couple pigs he had hanging over night. I felt very Amish-sh.
So Amish-ish that I think I will turn the lights down and go to candle power shortly after dark and ease into the night...ZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....
curiouser & curiouser, this secret admirer of yours...lol

yeah I'm bout to head upstairs & snuggle in myself...play games on iPhone while he watches TV...welcome to Old Farts R Us...sweet dreams...=)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#56 Nov 10, 2013
Oh yes my first post is still winning. ;)

“Good Morning Friends ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#57 Nov 10, 2013
well I am the queen of bad judgeits have been since i showed up ..I have a saying for all of them so bring them on ..Im ready..my day wouldnt be the same if I didnt get them..I love them cute little thngs..you guys have a good night..:o)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#58 Nov 10, 2013
Hit me with your best shot...fire away!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#59 Nov 10, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
send bacon.

to make it happen!

#60 Nov 10, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
send bacon.
I brought home a couple dozen fresh brown eggs....should I send a box of those along with the bacon? MMMmmmmm...

I was only sort of kidding about their Amishness. The guy is a software developer for Symantec (Norton Anti-Virus) and literally wears a suit and tie to work but in his off time he's a hayseed farmer.

He and his wife have just a couple acres but they and their kids manage to farm that like it was a spread. I regularly get eggs, fresh, organic chicken and just recently they slaughtered a couple of cows and I was party to some of that too. They feed them all the best stuff and use no chemicals anywhere in the process.

They raise goats too but there's not much about goat food products I care for. They make soap, milk, meat etc from the goats and they tan the hides of all of the animals they butcher.

And on top of all that, they grow vegetables and have various fruit trees. Pretty amazing really. I wish I was that ambitious.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#61 Nov 11, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Like I've ever cared, or ever will care what Judge-Its mute, spineless drive-by non-posters give me here?
If drive-bys were anatomically correct, they'd make a juvenile, whiny reply like some Registereds do here.
Pizz off, drive-by candyazzes! Gracias por nada for adding me to this hot mess poll thread, Q C! LMAO
Teehee hee hee !

I know it was part of the game, but Topix removed what I believed was the best part of it and they should think about bringing the PROPs back and change or end the ridiculous icons or at least make sure one vote per player.

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#62 Nov 11, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I want some judge it's!
Oh, I don't know what to think ????!

Perhaps we shouldn't reply if that is our response ???!

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#63 Nov 11, 2013
Was that too mean?

I would prefer others tell me what they disagree with without being overly disagreeable.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64 Nov 11, 2013
May I have some judge it's please!

“Good Morning Friends ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#65 Nov 11, 2013
Huumm makes you wonder...:o)..wow no judgeits..Thats really odd..But okay I love it either way...have a good one dear friends...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 3 min Sublime1 234
When's "ENOUGH" enough? 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,575
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Piye the Nubian 165,129
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,994
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 57,176
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,406
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 28 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,382
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Sublime1 1,218
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 41,321
More from around the web