Why did you come to Offbeat?

Why did you come to Offbeat?

Created by Poll on Nov 8, 2010

335 votes

Click on an option to vote

Trolls on home forum

Funny posters

Odd news stories

Word games

Followed another here

To cause trouble

Looking for love

“She's gone”

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#829 Sep 27, 2013
Same reason I started smoking all the cool kids do. ( I don't smoke anymore )

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#830 Sep 27, 2013
SUG here wrote:
Same reason I started smoking all the cool kids do.( I don't smoke anymore )
Hoping you do not follow suit and leave Offbeat. I love reading some of your posts. Sometimes (most) you are so 'spot on'.

You are a very good read.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#831 Sep 27, 2013
Once you get here it's hard to leave.Met many good people and never forget them...no matter if they leave..always in my heart.

“She's gone”

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#832 Sep 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>Hoping you do not follow suit and leave Offbeat. I love reading some of your posts. Sometimes (most) you are so 'spot on'.

You are a very good read.
Thank you DC, I admire you too! And I feel so flattered that you have noticed me. Wishing you a wonderful weekend

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#833 Sep 27, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Once you get here it's hard to leave.Met many good people and never forget them...no matter if they leave..always in my heart.
I almost left this site but then I ended up coming back...some the folks here are just too funny!:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#835 Sep 27, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost left this site but then I ended up coming back...some the folks here are just too funny!:)
yes there are...but some are pos..

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#837 Sep 27, 2013
I came to off beat to get the constant attention I desire. There are always people here. Always games to play. And if you get tired of me, you don't have to tell me what a pathetic person I am. You can just ignore me or go to another thread. AND if I know you don't like me I wont have to see you in Wal-Mart---cuz this is anonymous!!!!
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#838 Sep 27, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
I still come for the laughs, irreverent humor and the general lack of staying on topic on Offbeat.
I appreciate the compliment!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#839 Sep 28, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost left this site but then I ended up coming back...some the folks here are just too funny!:)
Aye, I did leave this site. But came back. Got over my seriousness, cuz, is a comp and who cares. Right!?

Offbeat gives me the opportunity to run through the meadows of my mind.

Suits me best.

As you said, folk here are funny. Laughing is so good and healthy!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#840 Sep 28, 2013
Why did I come to offbeat? Mistakes were made? LOL
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#841 Sep 28, 2013
Because it's predictable and boring over on Human Sexuality

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#842 Sep 28, 2013
I was forced at gunpoint.

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#843 Sep 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>yes there are...but some are pos..
That is true :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#844 Sep 29, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.... I know what u mean!! Truly trashy most are! U know what I mean
POS !!! Wish they would just go to bed !
Socks are confusing...I don't know why people need so many of them....lol

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#845 Sep 29, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, I did leave this site. But came back. Got over my seriousness, cuz, is a comp and who cares. Right!?
Offbeat gives me the opportunity to run through the meadows of my mind.
Suits me best.
As you said, folk here are funny. Laughing is so good and healthy!
It's fun to be insane here...insanity feeds the fingers to type and type and type....yeah, I agree!

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#846 Sep 29, 2013
Chris Tolles owes me money...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#847 Sep 29, 2013
When you get it don't forget me..I believe in sharing...don't you..LOL

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#848 Sep 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
When you get it don't forget me..I believe in sharing...don't you..LOL
Sure thing Honey. We can split a mcdouble...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#849 Sep 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Honey. We can split a mcdouble...
Good here..not hard to please..I'll start on one side and you can start on the other side....see you gets to the middle first...You will win...lol

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#850 Sep 30, 2013
... you mean this isnt a time share ???...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Road Warriors" Post Your Rides, Past, Pres... 14 min Crazy Jae 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min wichita-rick 223,261
Word association (Jun '07) 26 min Crazy Jae 6,920
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 27 min Crazy Jae 3,667
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 28 min Crazy Jae 14,101
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 28 min Crazy Jae 4,678
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 30 min Crazy Jae 869
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 50 min Crazy Jae 27,176
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 54 min Crazy Jae 9,426
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min Crazy Jae 6,017
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 710
More from around the web