U should'nt have pissed me off!

U should'nt have pissed me off!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Angry

Evansville, IN

#1 May 8, 2013
I am so over these ppl who get medicade so they can get free pain pills then turn around and sell them for money. How do we get these ppl cut off from the government. I work so I pay for their insurance they don't deserve it! Lewis Rice, Lonnie Rice, and Mark Stidham I can't wait till they catch you. Lewis goes to the pain clinic in seymour and gets his to sell, Lonnie gets his from his family doctor, and so does Mark. So over wathing them buy and sell their pain pills, even old Danny Eversole buys and sells with them. We need to clean up our touwn and get the trash out! Then when they don't have any pills they buy from that guy in Crothersville last name Mcintosh in house off hwy 31, they send Brian Stidham to his house to do their drug deals of course he gets his cut! So over it! Please how do we stop this?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 May 8, 2013
Instead of the reporting this to the Topix Police Department, how about starting with the Louisville Police Department?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3 May 8, 2013
I don't know any of those people but I know a person who does the same thing (the mom of my foster kids). She goes from dentist to dentist to dentist with "toothaches" and gets pills for the "severe pain" and she snorts them. When one catches on, she goes to another. You'd think she'd just get her damn teeth fixed but she'd rather have the pills.

Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 May 8, 2013
Same with paper food stamps...years ago!!...,Heard they SOLD them for CASH... For BOOZE BUCKS!!
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 May 8, 2013
As long as there are Government programs that were designed to help people. There will always be those who will lie and cheat to get what they want and make life harder for those who need the help and play by the rules. Its a kiss ass country and no one really has plans to fix it.
They all know what happens.

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#6 May 9, 2013
Angry wrote:
I am so over these ppl who get medicade so they can get free pain pills then turn around and sell them for money. How do we get these ppl cut off from the government. I work so I pay for their insurance they don't deserve it! Lewis Rice, Lonnie Rice, and Mark Stidham I can't wait till they catch you. Lewis goes to the pain clinic in seymour and gets his to sell, Lonnie gets his from his family doctor, and so does Mark. So over wathing them buy and sell their pain pills, even old Danny Eversole buys and sells with them. We need to clean up our touwn and get the trash out! Then when they don't have any pills they buy from that guy in Crothersville last name Mcintosh in house off hwy 31, they send Brian Stidham to his house to do their drug deals of course he gets his cut! So over it! Please how do we stop this?
Although I live in a
different country, so wouldn't have a clue about all this..

But..
be *very careful * about naming names so loosely here,
The law is complicated and could bite you severely for that.

Just saying.
amyH&chomper

Faber, VA

#7 May 9, 2013
Shout up Amy!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 May 9, 2013
WHAT'CHA Gonna DO about It...COUCH POTATO???

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2013
Angry wrote:
Here we have a citizen program called N.A.R.C. It like a neighborhood watch program. To keep everyone safe in area. Someone get attention of N.A.R.C. is survalenced 90 days. Records are keep of every come an go. Phone calls. Where they work. Banking an credit card purchases. ETC. It a very good deterrent to victimless crimes.
grow up amy

Faber, VA

#10 May 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT'CHA Gonna DO about It...COUCH POTATO???
What happened to " pre k field trip"? I'm up every day at 5:30 to get ready for work and u stay up all night all night on topix yet I'm the "couch potato"??

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#12 May 10, 2013
grow up amy wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to " pre k field trip"? I'm up every day at 5:30 to get ready for work and u stay up all night all night on topix yet I'm the "couch potato"??
NOT THIS Chick..Loooove my nighttime slumber in Dreamland.. Poooor Baby..has to rise and shine st 5:30...!!! Sniff-Sniff.. GOT KLEENEX???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word (Jan '09) 3 min Bezeer 15,166
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 189,318
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 25 min honeymylove 15,740
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 27 min Mega Monster 4,692
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min honeymylove 144,146
Poll I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 35 min honeymylove 4,472
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 43 min Athena18 59,099
News Woman Suing Starbucks For Iced Drinks Having To... 1 hr Spotted Girl 29
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Bezeer 17,144
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,800
More from around the web