The Topix Game Replacement

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your goal in this addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines is to use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different. All levels have been tested and they are all working, even the solutions. Use YOUR MOUSE to play the game. Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket. Click “Start” to get the ball rolling. Good luck!


Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013




5556
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Big Time wrote:
Your goal in this addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines is to use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different. All levels have been tested and they are all working, even the solutions. Use YOUR MOUSE to play the game. Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket. Click “Start” to get the ball rolling. Good luck!
Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013
5556
Which profile?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ALRIGHTY then..

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Which profile?


In Your Case Witch Profile, Trish,...

“My mind....”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Topix has a game?
YOLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Big Time wrote:
Your goal in this addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines is to use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different. All levels have been tested and they are all working, even the solutions. Use YOUR MOUSE to play the game. Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket. Click “Start” to get the ball rolling. Good luck!
Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013
5556
I tried Clicking “Start but I couldn't find it

“what ever!! ”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ugh bigtime that would b a fun game. It would also weed out the dummies. Topix does need a game of wit n logic. Make us use our brains instead of mind numbing thread visiting for points. ;)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Instead of wasting time playing the game, perhaps our time would be better spent soliciting donations the help Ferret out with tampons.

Given his bitchiness and the funk on offbeat, it's obvious he can't afford new ones since his SSI check is delayed.

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried Clicking “Start but I couldn't find it


Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013
Tweety

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dragoon70056 wrote:
Instead of wasting time playing the game, perhaps our time would be better spent soliciting donations the help Ferret out with tampons.
Given his bitchiness and the funk on offbeat, it's obvious he can't afford new ones since his SSI check is delayed.
youreafuckingidiot

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lylah wrote:
Ugh bigtime that would b a fun game. It would also weed out the dummies. Topix does need a game of wit n logic. Make us use our brains instead of mind numbing thread visiting for points. ;)

Weedout The Potheads anyway,...
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tweety wrote:
<quoted text>youreafuckingidiot
Takes one to know one, Beth.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
In Your Case Witch Profile, Trish,...
Not, never was, will be...Trish

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tweety wrote:
<quoted text>youreafuckingidiot
^^^ I tought I taw a douchenozzle^^^
YOLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Instead of another game maybe they should focus on getting rid of the nastiness on topix

It's hard to believe people spend their days trying to be as unpleasant as possible
crisis averted

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

topix isn't nasty enough

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

that show didn't last long, In My Book,...

“Well Connected”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

I Infinite Loop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 20, 2013
 
Big Time wrote:
Your goal in this addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines is to use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different. All levels have been tested and they are all working, even the solutions. Use YOUR MOUSE to play the game. Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket. Click “Start” to get the ball rolling. Good luck!
Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013
5556
Check your profile for the link 21 October 2013

I'm ready to check it out!

“Well Connected”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

I Infinite Loop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 20, 2013
 
Are you ready to...Big Time?

“Well Connected”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

I Infinite Loop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 20, 2013
 
Or...are you ready, too..Big Time?

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••