Thinker from Georgia

Fairport, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2007
Why does anyone break up a marriage for someone they never met and think it will work
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Jan 15, 2007
The why's are multitudinous.

One of the main reasons is because you already know the marriage is NOT working.

IN which case, regardless of any other reasons, that marriage was due to end pretty soon anyhow.

Whether it (the new relationship) will work or not? SOmetimes it does, sometimes it does not.

But it stands a better chance than the one you know is already NOT working ...

DOes that make sense?
shirley

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 21, 2013
My name is Shirley, I want to testify of the good work of a spell caster called Dr. ogunamen. I and my husband were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. We have been together for 6 yrs now. Three months ago, I started to notice some strange attitude from my husband and a month later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else outside my matrimonial home. He started coming home late from work, He hardly care about me or the kids, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't come back home for one week. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet I came across a website that suggested that Dr.oguna can help. I felt I should give him a try. So, I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to High Prophet ogunamen. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will never disappoint you. For those that are interested, this is his email address: ogunaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 May 22, 2013
shirley wrote:
My name is Shirley, I want to testify of the good work of a spell caster called Dr. ogunamen. I and my husband were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. We have been together for 6 yrs now. Three months ago, I started to notice some strange attitude from my husband and a month later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else outside my matrimonial home. He started coming home late from work, He hardly care about me or the kids, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't come back home for one week. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet I came across a website that suggested that Dr.oguna can help. I felt I should give him a try. So, I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to High Prophet ogunamen. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will never disappoint you. For those that are interested, this is his email address: ogunaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
Wow...I contacted him too...!!!...he said that I should get together with Jodi Arias, I said I'd take a stab at it..!
Jason

Medford, NY

#6 May 22, 2013
My name is Jason, I want to testify of the good work of a spell caster called Dr. ogunamen. I and my wife were happily married with three kids, one of each. We have been together for 9 yrs now. Three months ago, I started to notice some strange attitude from my wife and a month later I found out that my wife is seeing someone else outside the human race. She started coming home late from the kennel, she hardly care about me or the kids, Sometimes she goes out and doesn't come back home for one week, and has claw marks all over her back. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet I came across a website that suggested that Dr.oguna can help. I felt I should give him a try. So, I contacted him and he did a spell for me and I gave him a rusty trombone. Three days later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again, and my wife gave birth to 4 puppies.. All thanks to High Prophet ogunamen. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will never disappoint you. For those that are interested, this is his email address: ogunaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7 May 22, 2013
shirley wrote:
First of all, I would've never guessed your name was Shirley.

Secondly - are you related to Hoosier Hillbilly?

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 May 22, 2013
Yuck, if a man cheated on me, I sure in the h3ll wouldn't want him back. I would want Mr. Spell Caster to make his penis fall off!

Once a cheater, always a cheater!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#9 May 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Yuck, if a man cheated on me, I sure in the h3ll wouldn't want him back. I would want Mr. Spell Caster to make his penis fall off!
Once a cheater, always a cheater!
Yeah, and the first I'd do is make sure I posted all the sorrid details on a public forum.

***snicker, snicker***

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 May 29, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and the first I'd do is make sure I posted all the sorrid details on a public forum.
***snicker, snicker***
People are strange! Hiya Mil69!
zombie runs amuck

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 29, 2013
shirley wrote:
My name is Shirley, I want to testify of the good work of a spell caster called Dr. ogunamen.

blah-blahblah-blahblah-blahbla h-blahblah-blahblah-blah

As I was browsing through the internet I came across a website that suggested that Dr.oguna can help.

blah-blahblah-blahblah-blahbla h-blahblah-blahblah-blah

For those that are interested this is his email address: ogunaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
Why you only give his email? Why not a link to his website? From there people can decide to send this great profiteer their mail address.@ Jason.....wanna sell one of those puppies?
I have lonely pit bulls that need a new kennel mate for exciting and adventurous encounters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 8 min -Personal Message- 9,344
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 522
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 110
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,447
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,369
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,575
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,340
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr The Gray Boxer 155,083
Most of the posters on the Weird are? 5 hr Oskar 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,379