black hole

borg attack

blue screen of death

just poof and it's gone

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 21, 2012, it's the end of the world as we know it. So? What do you think? How's it going to end?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Massive solar flare...

O~.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
pop

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2012
doesnt matter how it ends IF youre ready, but NO man knows the date & time...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Did Douglas Adams get it right in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"

"In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (published in 1979), the characters visit the legendary planet Magrathea, home to the now-collapsed planet-building industry, and meet Slartibartfast, a planetary coastline designer who was responsible for the fjords of Norway. Through archival recordings, he relates the story of a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

When the answer was revealed to be 42, Deep Thought explained that the answer was incomprehensible because the beings didn't know what they were asking. It went on to predict that another computer, more powerful than itself would be made and designed by it to calculate the question for the answer.(Later on, referencing this, Adams would create the 42 Puzzle, a puzzle which could be approached in multiple ways, all yielding the answer 42.)

The computer, often mistaken for a planet (because of its size and use of biological components), was the Earth, and was destroyed by Vogons to make way for a hyperspatial express route, five minutes before the conclusion of its 10-million-year program."

So I'm going to go with the answer: Destroyed by Vogons."

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2012
<squirrel almost looks like an owl turning making heads and tails of Chilli's answer>... Vogons? Really? You're going with that?

<jumps on stump>The SHADOWS with the help of the Borg from a transdimensional rift will begin to enslave mankind through the internet! Snatching identities and passing as humaniods, amalgamating into our species... <whisper>I've seen a couple here already.. go ahead, kick a stranger <shakes head>nothing's gonna happen... it's an ALIEN! Now go over and Kick Chilli! lol.. different story...

OR

The WEB BOT will turn submersive on humanity and before we know it Terminator! The darn droids are firing at us.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#9 Dec 20, 2012
I guess we'll see in a few hours .....

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Dec 20, 2012
It will end when I type the letter
Saved by HIS Grace

New Market, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
This world has at least 7 years left because im still here to type this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 9 min Chilli J 7,095
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 43 min Chilli J 5,770
News Man held in Las Vegas sex assaults, kidnap, rob... 1 hr wichita-rick 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sharlene45 217,238
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 7,879
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 hr The Geno 5,389
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 2 hr The Geno 1,606
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Fish_sticks 21,908
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 hr Scarbelly Bob 1,823
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr The Wall 75,306