Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana

Jun 22, 2013 Full story: KSDK-TV Saint Louis 128

Police are investigating the shooting death of rising rap star Lil Snupe, 18, who was shot twice in the torso in Winnfield, La.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#144 Jun 29, 2013
What a shame
king

Jersey City, NJ

#145 Jun 29, 2013
rip to lil snupe
king

Jersey City, NJ

#146 Jun 29, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
Wow he had such a future as a monkey next to an organ griner
who u to call somebody a monkey u paece of shit im so tired of plp talkin shit bout plp when they dead u the monkey
hitman

United States

#147 Jun 29, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a pretty bold statement..So the white community doesn't need to be "policed"?
Most! Of the white ppl work and wear belts to keep their pants up, and aren't confused as hell on Father's Day!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#148 Jun 30, 2013
hitman wrote:
<quoted text>
Most! Of the white ppl work and wear belts to keep their pants up, and aren't confused as hell on Father's Day!!
They are not confused because Dad is buried under the garage after junior killed him for not letting him go to the school dance.
king

Iselin, NJ

#149 Jun 30, 2013
rip rip
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#150 Jul 3, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
See , that's one of the main problems we have besides " rap ", he's a monkey because he liked to jump up and down dancing, rapping with slang, a dialect y'all consider to be inferior, why he gotta be a monkey, he was somebody's son, brother, cousin, maybe even uncle, he had a soul just like you, bled the same type of blood as you, God created him after his own image just as he did you, so are you calling God a monkey ?????????, and what's so sad, I bet you're an African American also, echoing the same harsh, unfair bullshit, " we " had to go through with Jim Crow laws, you are the " monkey " if you ask me, atleast that young man knew his identity and was proud of it. SMDH
what he was was pathetic and an infection and a curse on America.
wanting to make a living acting out a lifestyle that any sane society would ruthlessly stomp out.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#151 Jul 3, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a pretty bold statement..So the white community doesn't need to be "policed"?
the White community is sick of all of you violent, parasites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min deutscher Nationa... 132,693
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 30 min _hellbilly_ 321
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 35 min Grace Nerissa 24,784
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 41 min Roy Rogers and Pluto 26,690
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 43 min Favorite school s... 2,954
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 46 min Cause leaf problems 30,000
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 48 min My 1st boat ride 4,243
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,513
Is it possible to....... 4 hr CJ Rocker 578
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 hr Mega Monster 7,582
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Sarah 25,711
More from around the web