Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot ...

Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana

There are 128 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Police are investigating the shooting death of rising rap star Lil Snupe, 18, who was shot twice in the torso in Winnfield, La.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#100 Jun 26, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
You have to separate the rap from reality.
Rap is here to stay. Rock bands and country artists rap just the same, it's just the lyrics that differ."

exactly, heavy metal sings about eating people's flesh and shit, but when that guy got high on bath salt and ate that man's face, did they blame heavy metal, NO, they blamed that bath salt, so all this scape goating shit is pathetic
I concur.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#101 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
Yeah heavy metal is all about worshipping the devil while rap is about how many women they can have sex with whos sold more crack and who has the most money. Most rock people will commit suicide like Kurt cobain, jimmy hendrix, Jim Morrison, Phil lynnot, etc etc. I keep saying look into it how many rappers have been murdered. Everyone knows rappers go on about killing their rap enemies look at 2Pac and notorious big. Friends to begin with but when the industry takes its toll, total enemies. Look at 50 cent going on about his crack dealing and how he was shot, now tell me when rock sing about murder, drug dealing, all the money they have and winding others up that haven't got as much as them and then wonder why there getting shot. At the end of it if the rappers keep dissing other rappers then this will not stop it all boils down to jealousy and egos. When will these young men understand you keep sayin all these things about others in there lyrics then this will happen. This was different this was over a game its so childish and maybe that is what the rap industry is childish and has now had its day.
So you're saying rock musicians don't have egos? They don't fight with each other?

You don't know much about music.
liddia

Dallas, TX

#102 Jun 26, 2013
You guys are way off bass here. How negative is your life that you assume the worse about someone. I'm a white grandmother. Even I can see how wrong you are. You are going to learn as you go through life that where you go and who you hang out with influences your choices. No he should not have been there. That 38 year old man should not have been playing a video game at 4am with a 18 year old boy. Maybe like these white young males who go into schools & movie theaters you can blame it on the video games. This was a senseless crime and I hope this Holden man gets the death penalty. If Louisiana has one. This is not about rappers or race. I send my prayers to his family. I hope you get justice.
mailman96

UK

#103 Jun 26, 2013
So you're saying rock musicians don't have egos? They don't fight with each other?
You don't know much about music.[/QUOTE]
yes I agree all musicians have egos, rock musicians would rather fight with fists if rappers were to do that then their egos over rule their heads and they need to get one better so they reach for the easy option THE GUN. Whether its the industry or their egos or even their lyrics that prove they have to get one better on their foes!!
mailman96

London, UK

#104 Jun 26, 2013
liddia wrote:
You guys are way off bass here. How negative is your life that you assume the worse about someone. I'm a white grandmother. Even I can see how wrong you are. You are going to learn as you go through life that where you go and who you hang out with influences your choices. No he should not have been there. That 38 year old man should not have been playing a video game at 4am with a 18 year old boy. Maybe like these white young males who go into schools & movie theaters you can blame it on the video games. This was a senseless crime and I hope this Holden man gets the death penalty. If Louisiana has one. This is not about rappers or race. I send my prayers to his family. I hope you get justice.
yes i agree the places you go influence you but you say its not about rap well wasn't he an up and coming rapper, and because of this his ego was high. There is two sides to every story. Now were all guessing maybe something else went on we will never know because there will only be one side to the story as the young man is dead. People of that age need looking after in such a dangerous industry. So what your saying is all the other rappers who have died it has nothing to do with rap? Mmmm its a bit to coincidental the industry is dangerous just a line of their rap lyrics is enough to offend someone and as its in the public eye them dissing someone on every radio station things will kick off. RAP is a dangerous just industry to be in!!!
In a nut shell

Flossmoor, IL

#105 Jun 26, 2013
tallyho wrote:
music ??????????
It's retarded garbage made up in a prison cell where no musical instrument or talent or IQ is required.
Einstein

Flossmoor, IL

#106 Jun 26, 2013
What kind of drugs must I do to stomach this shit.
mailman96

London, UK

#107 Jun 26, 2013
THE RAP INDUSTRY IS DANGEROUS. You ever watched the up in smoke tour? Well in that snoop and dre read out a list of rappers that have been murdered this was in 99 I think, well anyway how many more rappers lifes have ended since then?
Rappers know what they are getting into and maybe they look up to dre, snoop, em, but look what these have been through dre had a son that died, em has had his own problems, snoop has evolved to pop rap, but has had his own problems too, maybe if these high profile rappers were to help the younger ones it would help. But this industry they are in is selfish and a lot of the time they are left to defend themselves, with other gang bangers ready to pounce to make a name for themselves. The industry sucks there will always be someone who is jealous of their fame.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#108 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
You don't know much about music."

yes I agree all musicians have egos, rock musicians would rather fight with fists if rappers were to do that then their egos over rule their heads and they need to get one better so they reach for the easy option THE GUN. Whether its the industry or their egos or even their lyrics that prove they have to get one better on their foes!!
You're entitled to your opinion.
Gabriel's Hammer

Columbus, OH

#109 Jun 26, 2013
In a nut shell wrote:
<quoted text>It's retarded garbage made up in a prison cell where no musical instrument or talent or IQ is required.
Rappers have no talent?
Can you do it?
mailman96

London, UK

#110 Jun 26, 2013
In a nut shell wrote:
<quoted text>
It's retarded garbage made up in a prison cell where no musical instrument or talent or IQ is required.
are you a rapper then? you ever tried rapping? Well they are talented to right lyrics and then rap them. You try it, its harder than it looks to sound rite anyone can rap crap but to rap good is hard, and trust me it takes a lot of IQ to rap obviously your being ignorant to think it doesn't take talent
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#111 Jun 26, 2013
Rappers have no talent?
Can you do it?[/QUOTE]Why would I waste my valuable time and reputation.... when I sing and play an instrument so well.

Anyone can recite garbage....that's just too easy pal.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#113 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a rapper then? you ever tried rapping? Well they are talented to right lyrics and then rap them. You try it, its harder than it looks to sound rite anyone can rap crap but to rap good is hard, and trust me it takes a lot of IQ to rap obviously your being ignorant to think it doesn't take talent
I just know what it sounds like before I turn it off. Makes me want to hit someone RATHER than hug em.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#114 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder are you posting rap???
would that be write lyrics or the right lyrics?????

to sound right ????

and it seem you are very talented then....

obviously your being ignorant to think it doesn't take talent

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#115 Jun 26, 2013
You don't know much about music.[/QUOTE]

interesting didn't know one had to be a musician to have egos/fights ... is their a difference in a union musician and a non-union musician

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#116 Jun 26, 2013
Einstein wrote:
What kind of drugs must I do to stomach this shit.
Alka Zeltzer

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#117 Jun 26, 2013
hello
mailman96

UK

#118 Jun 27, 2013
Sounds to me you have an ego the size of the universe, anyway I have said all I wanted to now, rip lil snupe justice will be done in the end...
Tally ho for now!!
mailman96

UK

#119 Jun 27, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Alka Zeltzer
P.S its seltzer if you want to get funny Haha anyway tally ho

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#120 Jun 27, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S its seltzer if you want to get funny Haha anyway tally ho
thanks , I see that the spell checker won't accept alka selzter
in lower case , my error on the z for s when I corrected wrong ... thanks again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for those who are sick of devine poetry say I (Sep '12) 6 min KNIGHT DeVINE 24
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 6 min Zom13 5,291
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 8 min Mega Monster 3,764
One Word (Jan '09) 9 min Mega Monster 15,115
Word Association (Mar '10) 10 min Mega Monster 19,906
News Donald Trumpa s bizarre California GOP conventi... 17 min Tea 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Zom13 189,097
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 50 min TheJerseyDevil 1,719
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr andet1987 1,981
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 144,050