Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot ...

Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana

There are 128 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Police are investigating the shooting death of rising rap star Lil Snupe, 18, who was shot twice in the torso in Winnfield, La.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#47 Jun 24, 2013
... i think some of the blame has to go to WHAM ...

“Clowns taste funny”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#48 Jun 24, 2013
The rising dead?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#50 Jun 24, 2013
so i hope sharpton and co can get there greasy buta down there o do something about the black on black crime. oh wait somebody drew a picture of a noose somewhere that must be more important,

Since: May 13

Dillon, SC

#51 Jun 24, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
so i hope sharpton and co can get there greasy buta down there o do something about the black on black crime. oh wait somebody drew a picture of a noose somewhere that must be more important,
Evolving begins with not getting mad off of the truth, I'm not or, anybody else, that speaks about minority destroying themselves, aren't dealing from the deck of " race cards ", we are just speaking from proven facts being backed up by statistics, oh, and before u type, please concentrate hard on making sense. I'm done with this thread, said all I had to say, back to what I live doing on here

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 24, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
here we go with this rapmusic shit again, blame rap, how bout the ones who never rapped a day in their life killing each other, I can pull up bulletin after bulletin of murdered young people who have no affiliation with rap or rappers, people who don't even like rap music, who never jammed to a rap song are getting shot dead, so this has NOTHING to do with rap.
I disagree with you out of all genres of music the amount of rappers who have been murdered out weighs any other music genre. Put rappers who have been murdered into Google and lists and lists of names are there. So do a little research instead of blaming other factors. SO GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE RAPPERS DO! Its the person at the trigger of the gun who the murderer is, so stop defending these rap star killers they are not real professionals I suppose that's what happens when your poorly educated.

Dillon, SC

#53 Jun 25, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you out of all genres of music the amount of rappers who have been murdered out weighs any other music genre. Put rappers who have been murdered into Google and lists and lists of names are there. So do a little research instead of blaming other factors. SO GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE RAPPERS DO! Its the person at the trigger of the gun who the murderer is, so stop defending these rap star killers they
are not real professionals I suppose that's what
happens when your poorly educated.
first of all, let's go back, hiphop is said to be discovered in 1970, what about all of the young black men who have been killing each other before 1970, either with drugs or guns, figures such as Nicky Barnes, Frank Lucas, and numerous black men orchestrated countless young black men killing each other. African American murder rate was high as hell even
before hiphop was even discovered. They didn't have hiphop back then to use as a scape goat. Second of all, YOU'RE the one sounding ignorant as hell by calling me poorly educated when you don't even know me or my background. I figure you think since I'm a young man of minority, that enjoys rapmusic, I am poorly educated. For your information, I've recently graduated high school this year, and USC bound this fall. So I insist on you getting your facts straight.

Location hidden

#54 Jun 25, 2013
You keep defending rap music when we all know rap music has the highest murder rate in all music genres. That's all I'm saying. I'm not talking about public murder rate which will always out weigh rap murder rate obviously. Well done for graduating but you still have a lot to learn and living behind your rap glasses is not the way. Rappers degrade women, talk about their guns, drugs. And money. And when another rapper gets murdered its like the norm. I also listen to rap music like a lot of people I'm not saying ban rap music but all I'm saying is these rappers come from poor backgrounds that's how rapping starts by the things they see and do. I wasn't talking about you so here we have the problem, people taking things that others have said the wrong way, and acting before thinking. Rap music has the highest murder rate out of any other music genre. FACT deal with it

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#58 Jun 25, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido

Murder and death rates are pretty high with the "Narcocorrido" genre of music as well.
Parden Pard

Bath, PA

#59 Jun 25, 2013
nine down and two thousand mo modarfugs to go.happy shooting,,,,,,,!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#60 Jun 25, 2013
(c)rap 'music' is for the dull witted and violent! It is a cancer on western civilization!

“I'm here”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61 Jun 25, 2013
Have the killer been arrested yet?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#63 Jun 25, 2013
It's not easy to run away from a gunman when you've got to keep pulling your pants up....

Dillon, SC

#64 Jun 25, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Rap music incites, encourages, and condones violence has nothing to do with it all. Nah, not at all. Bwaaaahahahahahaha
it baffles me that I'm still typing back and forth to you middle aged, bitter, on several medications mofos on here, really this shit is sad, drugs incites, encourages, and condones violence for that matter, blame drugs then, i no longer even give a shit what y'all have to say, you're always gonna shine the spotlight on an alternative target other than facing the real problem with society, so I don't really give a fuck, if you despise rap so much, why comment on a thread about a slain " rapper ", go comment on some political shit that better interest y'all. Or is it y'all have nothing better to do but rant and rave bout a young man who is no longer here to defend himself.

Dillon, SC

#66 Jun 25, 2013
Hello Folks wrote:
Have the killer been arrested yet?
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/06/arrest-warrant-...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#68 Jun 25, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
I'm shocked, I figured they'd be looking for an albino Scandinavian.....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#69 Jun 25, 2013
... rap ... who da thunk it started here ...

... now afore ya get your panties in a knot it ain't the first rap song but its the first one to hit the top ten on billboard ...

Dillon, SC

#70 Jun 25, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously
I can see wit is not your strongest attribute

Location hidden

#74 Jun 25, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see wit is not your strongest attribute
hey man why you defending this gang banger so much its like your obsessed with this little rising rap star. At the end of the day it was over a video game lol KIDS

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#76 Jun 25, 2013
Who?
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#77 Jun 25, 2013
Whenever you're in a certain part of the industry that makes its money from rapping about crime - murder, rape, drugs, and "thug life", then this type of outcome is to be expected. I hope that every upcoming rap artist after him think twice about what kind of music they are putting out there. The rap industry is a dirty dirty business and differ from that of rock or country. When you are recording an album in the studio, you are also taking your work home with you. Whatever dirty crap you are putting out onto the waves to children and such, that dirty crap comes home with you. Thug life is FOR life. This is just one of the many same based stories smh. 18 years old...an adult but kind of still a teen. He should've focused on getting his behind in someone's college or university. I hate rap music for what it has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 2 min andet1987 205
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,334
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,773
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,905
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,129
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,501
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 24 min Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,801
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Lumatrix 167,330
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 58 min Grace Nerissa 9,363
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 1 hr SLY WEST 16,068
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Alain Vain 12,762
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 6 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 254
More from around the web