arkansas trash

no way she got kids

they go hungry

harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#130 Aug 4, 2013
Lylah wrote:
No Harley they love u way more than me ,) haha
I'm doing good this morning. What u up today. I'm thinking its a Harley ridin kinda day. What ya think?
Are you heading out for a "putt"? I can't, bf is at work. He works in the oil fields, so he is gone a week, and home a week. Hopefully when he is home we will have some riding weather. While we were gone, the weather was nice here for about a couple of days, then cool and damp, now it is sunny and warm, typical August..lol! Hope it stays hot,,I like it.
Today I am having the kids over for dinner, it is a special day for us, my nephew I have not seen in years is coming to meet us all, he also is finished his tour of duty in Afghanistan.

But will be going camping in new RV next weekend. Should be fun, and romantic...
Have a great day.

oh ps,,, I know they love me..why else would they obsess over me so much. That or they wish they were me, and living the life!!!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#131 Aug 4, 2013
Haha casun ur sooo funny!

Level 6

Location hidden

#132 Aug 4, 2013
Sounds great Harley have a blast!! Tell nephew thanks for his service...from us Americans :)

Ps thats the only logical reason I can think of. Ha
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#133 Aug 4, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Sounds great Harley have a blast!! Tell nephew thanks for his service...from us Americans :)
Ps thats the only logical reason I can think of. Ha
I will. When we were in the US, we met an older gentleman that served in Viet Nam, we thanked him for his service to us all, after all we live in North America all of us..lol!
He told us 46 of them went in, 4 came home..sad. But he sure was a nice man. He thought I was 42, could not believe how young I looked. Also he gave me his email address, and I lost my wallet with it in it, so I phoned the other day the laundry mat where we met him, and gave them mine to give to him. Hope he got it. He promised to send me pics of rattlesnakes, if his cats did not get them first. He said they keep them away, so I you tubed cats and rattlesnakes, amazing, they are faster than the snake.
Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Aug 4, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I will. When we were in the US, we met an older gentleman that served in Viet Nam, we thanked him for his service to us all, after all we live in North America all of us..lol!
He told us 46 of them went in, 4 came home..sad. But he sure was a nice man. He thought I was 42, could not believe how young I looked. Also he gave me his email address, and I lost my wallet with it in it, so I phoned the other day the laundry mat where we met him, and gave them mine to give to him. Hope he got it. He promised to send me pics of rattlesnakes, if his cats did not get them first. He said they keep them away, so I you tubed cats and rattlesnakes, amazing, they are faster than the snake.
Mama said the man from the finance office is at your trailer. Mama says he got repo papers on him.
Can I have yore plastic flamingos and garden pinwheels afore they take yore trailer?
Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#135 Aug 4, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you heading out for a "putt"? I can't, bf is at work. He works in the oil fields, so he is gone a week, and home a week. Hopefully when he is home we will have some riding weather. While we were gone, the weather was nice here for about a couple of days, then cool and damp, now it is sunny and warm, typical August..lol! Hope it stays hot,,I like it.
Today I am having the kids over for dinner, it is a special day for us, my nephew I have not seen in years is coming to meet us all, he also is finished his tour of duty in Afghanistan.
But will be going camping in new RV next weekend. Should be fun, and romantic...
Have a great day.

oh ps,,, I know they love me..why else would they obsess over me so much. That or they wish they were me, and living the life!!!
Mama says you be livin a life of sin. She said you need church instead of RV devil playground fun.
Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#136 Aug 4, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama also said that man must be half blind. That would explain his white cane.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#137 Aug 4, 2013
mama said honey boo boo aint funny at all momma said she the devil

Level 6

Location hidden

#138 Aug 4, 2013
Lmfao axxx....the devil u say.

That's some high quality h2O

Level 6

Location hidden

#139 Aug 4, 2013
Run along hunny boo boo. ur mommas calling for ya. Grown folks playing here.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#140 Aug 4, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Lmfao axxx....the devil u say.
That's some high quality h2O
hey i am surprised a girl like you caught onto that i am proud of you way to go
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#141 Aug 4, 2013
axxx wrote:
mama said honey boo boo aint funny at all momma said she the devil
oh come on the devil has more class.
See what I mean by obsessing.
Honey boo boo, honey do... boo hoo!

Level 6

Location hidden

#143 Aug 4, 2013
:). Love that movie axxx...lol.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#144 Aug 4, 2013
yes it is good need to watch it again some time

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#145 Aug 4, 2013
Chick.

Gooooo to bed Already!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#146 Aug 4, 2013
Shut the heck up already...Lmao. ugh ur an annoying lil thing aren't u.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#147 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning Lylah and friends.
:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#148 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning Susan!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#149 Aug 5, 2013
Good morning Y'all :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#150 Aug 5, 2013
Morning Dave!:).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 36,462
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 35 min Parden Pard 4,115
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 45 min ---Word Woman--- 20,375
Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls 48 min Spotted Girl 5
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 49 min Parden Pard 3,313
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min wichita-rick 147,130
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 17,560
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 4 hr ms_Sweeter 33