Do we really need more than 1 song th...

Do we really need more than 1 song thread?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poly ticnic

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Do we? Isn't one stupid time wasting thread enough? Lets have a Funk thread. Lets start a doowop thread. Lets have a disco thread. Yeah that's the ticket, lets make so many song threads no one will want to post on Topix ever again.
wichita lyin man

Hoffman Estates, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2013
You seem sad.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 11, 2013
No we don't! The only thing that song's will do to anyone is bring tears to one's eye's! Now, does anyone want that? Especially during this cold weather?
wichita lyin man

Hoffman Estates, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2013
The old thread got taken over by a loser with a drunk wife, romancing an avatar. Pathetic.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#6 Nov 11, 2013
If you don't want to read a particular thread or participate just skip over it. Problem solved.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7 Nov 11, 2013
poly ticnic wrote:
Do we? Isn't one stupid time wasting thread enough? Lets have a Funk thread. Lets start a doowop thread. Lets have a disco thread. Yeah that's the ticket, lets make so many song threads no one will want to post on Topix ever again.
Hahahahaha

Why not? We have (I don't want to count them) how many political threads? Christian threads? Poetry threads? Word game threads? Letter game threads? Stupid polls?

All of Topix with how many time wasting threads but the music threads bug you? Really?
Brown Eggs and Spam

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Screamery wrote:
yes she does. y read them if u don't like um? cry baby. lol
You had a cow you were party to? Was that the ex?
Please specify

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 11, 2013
wichita lyin man wrote:
The old thread got taken over by a loser with a drunk wife, romancing an avatar. Pathetic.
Sublime Avon or Colonel?
poly ticnic

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha
Why not? We have (I don't want to count them) how many political threads? Christian threads? Poetry threads? Word game threads? Letter game threads? Stupid polls?
All of Topix with how many time wasting threads but the music threads bug you? Really?
Difference? Discussions and retorts. If you really need to post up a song one thread is more than sufficient. Posting up songs we all hear on the radio is just a dumbfk waste of time.
Funsucker

Montebello, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2013
wichita lyin man wrote:
The old thread got taken over by a loser with a drunk wife, romancing an avatar. Pathetic.
Why you so jealous?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12 Nov 11, 2013
poly ticnic wrote:
<quoted text>Difference? Discussions and retorts. If you really need to post up a song one thread is more than sufficient. Posting up songs we all hear on the radio is just a dumbfk waste of time.


The majority of 'discussions' on Topix degenerate into name calling and insult ridden free-for-alls. Retort is simply another word for insult.

If you'd said discussion and counters that might be different, nah.

Either way, Topix isn't solving world hunger, genocide or humans rights issues, is it?
Lou Baytoven

Medford, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, Topix isn't solving world hunger, genocide or humans rights issues, is it?
Wow, those actually sound like some good song lyrics!!! Nice job!!!!
Now let's find a good tune and beat to go along with it shall we?
wichita lyin man

Hoffman Estates, IL

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Please specify wrote:
<quoted text>Sublime Avon or Colonel?
Yes.
musical interlude

Hoffman Estates, IL

#15 Nov 11, 2013
lol

Montebello, CA

#16 Nov 11, 2013

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#18 Nov 11, 2013
poly ticnic wrote:
Do we? Isn't one stupid time wasting thread enough? Lets have a Funk thread. Lets start a doowop thread. Lets have a disco thread. Yeah that's the ticket, lets make so many song threads no one will want to post on Topix ever again.
You are permanently scratched off Mrs. Bunny's walnut-zucchini bread mailing list.

Big-fat meanie.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#19 Nov 11, 2013

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 11, 2013
poly ticnic wrote:
Do we? Isn't one stupid time wasting thread enough? Lets have a Funk thread. Lets start a doowop thread. Lets have a disco thread. Yeah that's the ticket, lets make so many song threads no one will want to post on Topix ever again.
We each have different taste...I guess you could say...it's a Generation gap thing...I don't really care for 80s music...
And I'm sure there are people who don't care for either 60s or 70s music...this way, we each get a time period we enjoy...:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
No we don't! The only thing that song's will do to anyone is bring tears to one's eye's! Now, does anyone want that? Especially during this cold weather?
Most music makes me want to dance...However, music is kind of like Ice Cream...we each have a flavor we like...:)

So if the cold weather is making you feel down...get up and dance...you'll feel better...:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 11, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
If you don't want to read a particular thread or participate just skip over it. Problem solved.
Shady Bits, That was my thought on this subject...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Grace Nerissa 43,360
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 173,355
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min oddie 29,679
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min grace-fallen 169,173
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 18,629
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 32 min beatlesinafog 5,874
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 35 min beatlesinafog 6,214
More from around the web