Security Threat: Share This News- Photocopiers in your office have a Hard Drive

Posted in the Weird Forum

The Prof of Everything

Bolton, UK

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Please share this information with everyone you know in order to make people aware of this potential threat to security. This is not just a conspiracy theory it is a cold hard fact!

This is a ridiculous security risk, I do not care for manufacturers that say they will not give out info found on the drive. It is simple, you copy your shit on the machine it saves it. When someone pulls the plug on the machine and it is stripped back BOOOOOM your info is there all in plain view of potential ID thieves hands.

And what if there are rogue elements that are in the office, bank or federal institution? Then you could be screwed for more than you think.

http://articlechase.com/beyondnews/thread-335...

“Appreciate all the”

Since: May 10

good eggs in ur life

#2 Jan 6, 2013
The Prof of Everything wrote:
Please share this information with everyone you know in order to make people aware of this potential threat to security. This is not just a conspiracy theory it is a cold hard fact!
This is a ridiculous security risk, I do not care for manufacturers that say they will not give out info found on the drive. It is simple, you copy your shit on the machine it saves it. When someone pulls the plug on the machine and it is stripped back BOOOOOM your info is there all in plain view of potential ID thieves hands.
And what if there are rogue elements that are in the office, bank or federal institution? Then you could be screwed for more than you think.
http://articlechase.com/beyondnews/thread-335...
As if every drunk at the New Years party didn't learn this the hard way, when their but and boob prints showed up as an extra page in Monday mornings office newsletter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Chimney1 121,048
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 149,086
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 32 min Captn Morgan 6,841
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 43 min mrbill3 40,429
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 54 min Princess Hey 77,373
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 54,841
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,130
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 7 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 8 hr -CatCiao- 410