“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#166 Oct 29, 2013
Big Time wrote:
2011 John Deere 7660
$385,000 US
http://www.machinefinder.com/ww/en-US/machine...
Go buy one of those and make it pay for itself up North,...
There's 1000s of acres of farmland here in MI., Corn, Soybean, wheat and other various crops and I don't see anyone plowing the fields with mules. John Deere tractors and Combines are everywhere in the rural areas.. Just a thought.

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#167 Oct 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr.( w/lyrics )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4WwzYhVL5ScXX
I'm betting Hank Jr. has never skinned a Buck.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#168 Oct 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
"I am not in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office..."
--- Abraham Lincoln, 9/15/1858 campaign speech
"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."
--- Abraham Lincoln, 3/14/1861 First Inaugural Speech
"I am a little uneasy about the abolishment of slavery in this District [of Columbia]..."
--- Abraham Lincoln, 3/24/1862 letter to Horace Greely, New York Tribune editor
"I will say, then, that I am not, nor have ever been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races ... I am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
--- Abraham Lincoln
In the last speech of his life, Lincoln supported the 13th amendment, to abolish slavery THROUGHOUT the United States, and to give African Americans the right to vote.
Lincoln was able to evolve. Apparently you're not. Pick your own f''king cotton.
Offbeat Historian

Hoffman Estates, IL

#169 Oct 29, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
There's 1000s of acres of farmland here in MI., Corn, Soybean, wheat and other various crops and I don't see anyone plowing the fields with mules. John Deere tractors and Combines are everywhere in the rural areas.. Just a thought.
Some people really don't get out much if they think there are no farms above the Mason Dixon line! We have a great country here. Americans should study and explore it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#170 Oct 29, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting Hank Jr. has never skinned a Buck.
Maybe not. But he's earned a few.
Offbeat Historian

Hoffman Estates, IL

#171 Oct 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not. But he's earned a few.
Hank Jr. is notoriously cheap. He likes deer nuts because they're under a buck.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#172 Oct 29, 2013
Offbeat Historian wrote:
<quoted text>Hank Jr. is notoriously cheap. He likes deer nuts because they're under a buck.
But seriously....

Speaking of nuts, I'll never forget meeting my first girlfriend. We were in the zoo. I tossed her a peanut.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#173 Oct 29, 2013

I like or find humor in the fact, a question of does the south in AMERICA get a bad rap, never has gone past the days of the mason dixon line .:)

As for the open areas & the off the grid folks ,check west of the Mississippi, then the Missouri River. Rick

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#174 Oct 29, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Well yeah, especially when people wear and carry Rebel flag items.
Aren't you a smart one not,i wear my confederate flag on my back from shoulder to shoulder, it isn't racial it represents the 13 great confederate states of America, it's people like you that make it sound bad, and mine is in ink so it can't be taken off, and when i wear my liberty overalls with no shirt you see it and I'm proud to be a southern man and you other comment that you said roll call is showing your unintelligent mind also, do you have any idea why the klan started it's wasn't to kill the blanks it was to help the women so get your facts straight next time

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#175 Oct 29, 2013
This makes good entertainment there are some nice southern folks on here some that make the South look bad and some nice northern folks, but the uneducated Yankees need to shut their trap, they won't win next time
Offbeat Historian

Hoffman Estates, IL

#177 Oct 29, 2013
1861- 1865 was a bad period for some folks. To this day, some southerners refuse to use periods to end their sentences!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#178 Oct 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>In the last speech of his life, Lincoln supported the 13th amendment, to abolish slavery THROUGHOUT the United States, and to give African Americans the right to vote.
Lincoln was able to evolve. Apparently you're not. Pick your own f''king cotton.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha
WHAT A MAROON
When all else fails, attack the poster. You have invalidated any intelligent response you may ever have on the subject.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#179 Oct 29, 2013
Screamery wrote:
lol @ axxxspeak. tell us some more about ignorance
hey there doush bag your back to screw up another thread have you been in the closet waiting on me to come back, you must have a sad life, your mom just called you best get in the kitchen and wash the dishes were you belong and stop screwing up good threads, you must be one of the uneducated Yankees i spoke about

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#181 Oct 29, 2013
axxx wrote:
This makes good entertainment there are some nice southern folks on here some that make the South look bad and some nice northern folks, but the uneducated Yankees need to shut their trap, they won't win next time
Do you seriously believe there's gonna be a next time? If so then that speaks volumes for your level of education....or lack thereof.
I noticed in the 70s, 80s and well into the 90s southerners were glad to migrate north to find good paying jobs.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#182 Oct 29, 2013
axxx wrote:
This makes good entertainment there are some nice southern folks on here some that make the South look bad and some nice northern folks, but the uneducated Yankees need to shut their trap, they won't win next time
I kinda find it sad that you think there will be a next time, axxx. Everyone is titled to disagree. Don't make either side right.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#184 Oct 29, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a smart one not,i wear my confederate flag on my back from shoulder to shoulder, it isn't racial it represents the 13 great confederate states of America, it's people like you that make it sound bad, and mine is in ink so it can't be taken off, and when i wear my liberty overalls with no shirt you see it and I'm proud to be a southern man and you other comment that you said roll call is showing your unintelligent mind also, do you have any idea why the klan started it's wasn't to kill the blanks it was to help the women so get your facts straight next time
Are you a boy from the hood, or a boy with the hood?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#185 Oct 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha
WHAT A MAROON
When all else fails, attack the poster. You have invalidated any intelligent response you may ever have on the subject.
In your case, I won't need any.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#186 Oct 29, 2013

George Washington Carver was nuts & worked for peanuts. Rick

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#187 Oct 29, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
There's 1000s of acres of farmland here in MI., Corn, Soybean, wheat and other various crops and I don't see anyone plowing the fields with mules. John Deere tractors and Combines are everywhere in the rural areas.. Just a thought.

Yet the South Is too Stupid if they do it,...Wonder why Alabama has Five auto makers and detroit has hundreds of them,...

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#188 Oct 29, 2013
You people can't understand nothing look at how the world is going you wasn't to say a civil war isn't gona happen look at what Texas is trying to do and how many will follow, think about it and see how it looks, it isn't just southern state wanting out there are northern states also when they push harder it will lead to war, and just i am proud to be southern and no not from the hood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 7 min whatimeisit 351
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Not the Pie 7,622
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 10 min whatimeisit 415
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 15 min fadu singh 1,117
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min TurkanaBoy 132,999
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 20 min whatimeisit 30,327
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Not the Pie 25,751
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 32 min Harrison Freebird 24,122
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 152,551
More from around the web