Rockin' USA ;)

#326 Dec 20, 2012
Tabu..
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#327 Dec 20, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Tabu..
Hey CC, have you ever tried English Leather back in the day? I wore Tabu and Emeraude in the 70s.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#328 Dec 20, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CC, have you ever tried English Leather back in the day? I wore Tabu and Emeraude in the 70s.
I had a boyfriend whooooo wore English Leather...OMG!! Love that men's Cologne.. WHOA!!!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#329 Dec 20, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> I had a boyfriend whooooo wore English Leather...OMG!! Love that men's Cologne.. WHOA!!!
I loved when guys would wear that stuff. Girls wore it, too. I wore it a few times but liked it much better on the guys. Do you remember that cheap perfume from Woolworth or McCrory's? > 'Evening In Paris'. If you wanted to smell like a french hooker, that would be the one you'd want to wear.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#330 Dec 22, 2012
White Shoulders
Daisy - 2405

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#331 Sep 2, 2013
jan wrote:
does anyone remember a perfume called irene and irene 2 by princess galitzine? i bought from harvey nicholls in london.they cant trace at all! it was gorgeous.
I have also been looking for Irene 2. The nearest I have found is Insolence by Guerlain.
Rbazaar2

Clearwater, FL

#334 Oct 24, 2016
jan wrote:
does anyone remember a perfume called irene and irene 2 by princess galitzine? i bought from harvey nicholls in london.they cant trace at all! it was gorgeous.
Yes! The best perfume ever! Almondy and gorgeous bottle. Art deco and fabulous! I bought three bottles when I left and never could trace it down thereafter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 min SUG here 32,413
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,151
News 'It's pretty weird': Angus MacInnes on coming b... 2 min Fundies R Mentall... 2
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 3 min -Papa-Smurf- 299
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 31
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 10 min MPG-2013 2,349
News Woman reveals what it's like to make love to a ... 11 min Sue 58
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min Ricky F 209,993
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min Enzo49 68,403
Back in the day...... 54 min Old Sam 87
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 1 hr Enzo49 75
More from around the web