Favorite old perfumes

Favorite old perfumes

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

rebecca in conyers

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Level 5

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#1 Aug 25, 2009
I'm a Halston fan from way back, Shalimar is another one I love, mmmmmm and Joy.
What old fragrances did you gals use to wear?

Anyone remember Royal Secret, Galore, Anaiis Anaiis, Chloe', and Youth Dew?
Sheoooweee, we sure could stink it up!
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2009
How about lemon verbena or vanilla extract?

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Hi, "rebecca in coyers". I'm pleased to meet you! Thank you for your great idea of perfumes. I love perfumes because I want to smell good. I have many favorites. My number 1 on the list is Chanel 5 from Coco Chanel.
MSE

Mansfield, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2009
I don't really have a favorite . If I wear any it has to have a light scent . Strong fragrances give me a headache. I use to work with some girls that wore strong smelling perfume and I could almost taste it .
Mainline Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2009
Strawberry Musk (junior high), L'Air du Temps, Chanel No. 5

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#6 Aug 25, 2009
Arminius wrote:
How about lemon verbena or vanilla extract?
Let me show you where I dab that!

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#7 Aug 25, 2009
KissandTell wrote:
Hi, "rebecca in coyers". I'm pleased to meet you! Thank you for your great idea of perfumes. I love perfumes because I want to smell good. I have many favorites. My number 1 on the list is Chanel 5 from Coco Chanel.
Ooooo, I forgot about Channel. I use to work in a perfume store, we sold it all from Oscar to Love's Baby Soft.
Remember Charlie and Jungle Gardenia, whoosh! That stuff would knock your socks off. I swear I lost my sense of smell working there, lol.
I loved the original Tea Rose, Jovan musk, Nina Ricca. I found out real quick that if you really love a fragrance, invest in the bath powder and then dab cologne on. Makes your fragrance last longer without choking everyone.
America

Hampton, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2009
Hi Rebecca! My favorites are GIORGIO perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills, CHARLIE, WHITE LINEN, and CHOLOE. I love to be smell good. I also love body splashes.

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#9 Aug 25, 2009
Alliage from Estee Lauder
Tonys babe

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2009
Oscar Delerenta & cheap wind song. also Island gardinia. don't know who made it.

Since: Aug 08

Hamburg, NY

#11 Aug 25, 2009
Avon ..Unforgetable
Loved Blair

Ponchatoula, LA

#12 Aug 25, 2009
Beckie Godwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo, I forgot about Channel. I use to work in a perfume store, we sold it all from Oscar to Love's Baby Soft.
Remember Charlie and Jungle Gardenia, whoosh! That stuff would knock your socks off. I swear I lost my sense of smell working there, lol.
I loved the original Tea Rose, Jovan musk, Nina Ricca. I found out real quick that if you really love a fragrance, invest in the bath powder and then dab cologne on. Makes your fragrance last longer without choking everyone.
do they make your eyes crossed too....lmao...looks like you took your pic on a jungle gardenia day....lol...but i wouldnt wear any fragrance like that if i couldnt afford the best....

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#13 Aug 25, 2009
America wrote:
Hi Rebecca! My favorites are GIORGIO perfume by Giorgio Beverly Hills, CHARLIE, WHITE LINEN, and CHOLOE. I love to be smell good. I also love body splashes.
White Linen bath powder is like heaven with silver shimmers in it, liked that one too!

Any YSL fans?
Loved Blair

Ponchatoula, LA

#14 Aug 25, 2009
i think druid likes aqua velvet.....

Since: Aug 09

Springfield, MO

#16 Aug 25, 2009
My first perfume-Sweet Honesty, then I had White Shoulders. I remember Chloe' and Joy! I also remember when they first came out with the unisex perfumes/scents. CK1 was one of the first if I remember correctly. I remember thinking that was weird!

“If you wanna be happy”

Since: Feb 09

make an ugly women your wife

#17 Aug 25, 2009
First by Van Cleef & Arpels

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#18 Aug 25, 2009
Tonys babe wrote:
Oscar Delerenta & cheap wind song. also Island gardinia. don't know who made it.
Oscar was his own designer, Windsong was by Prince Matchabelli, Island was by Jovan and a spin off from the Jungle Gardenia from Tuvache.
WOW, I can't believe I remembered all that, wouldn't trust my spelling though.

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#19 Aug 25, 2009
BonBeBe wrote:
Emeraude by Coty. I still love to wear it...if and when I can find it anyplace...
And they had a pink one and orange one but those names escape me, lol. Emerald was the popular one.

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#21 Aug 25, 2009
GYR_PAT wrote:
First by Van Cleef & Arpels
Ahhhh, I remember that one, good smell, wasn't real popular in the states, but very nice and kinda expensive.
WOW, this thread is digging up some old memories.

Beckie Godwin

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

#22 Aug 25, 2009
Loved Blair wrote:
<quoted text>do they make your eyes crossed too....lmao...looks like you took your pic on a jungle gardenia day....lol...but i wouldnt wear any fragrance like that if i couldnt afford the best....
Eau de fart isn't expensive even if it doubles as a mouthwash.
Shoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 224,393
Three Letter Words,... 2 min Crazy Jae 65
What Could Be Crossed? 3 min Suezanne 71
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Crazy Jae 13,808
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Doug77 33,699
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 4 min Crazy Jae 14,154
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min Crazy Jae 22,683
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 26 min Poster 28,865
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Sublime1 6,424
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 4 hr Ander 56
News FAA looking after pilot drops turkeys on Arkans... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 23
More from around the web