One Word to describe your ideal mate

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1864 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
it looks like some body is. blue you be careful and dont take not sht from him. holler at me tomorrow babe.
It's funny isn't it! He can't touch me and besides, I'm fully loaded....I have a left and a right! Thanks friend!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#1865 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hes to dam stupid of a fck to get a clue. he aint goin to do nothing but follow you and harass you here. im glad you didnt fall for his bs that he was given you. dang who the hell does that to a girl. i agree with ya blue they must not have no kind of life.
U two are some funny 'tards. Take your meds and quit talkin to yourselfs.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1866 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Someone who isn't a liar like axxx aka MPkid, aka Denny Crane aka and many many others on this thread.
Gee what a pitiful life you must have. As I told you in my PM...must of forgot that I am very detailed oriented and you slipped many times and I'm sorry that your plan didn't work.
This has turned out to be a Great day after all!
Well didn't know you thought that much of me blue but hate to tell you that you and old buck got it wrong im not the one you are thinking of sorry to spoil your great day thaought we were friends

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1867 Jul 15, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Amusing
dang girl you have all the haters folowing you just like i do

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1869 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny isn't it! He can't touch me and besides, I'm fully loaded....I have a left and a right! Thanks friend!
hck your friends better watch out you will turn your back on them be safe out there blue
buck

Chicago, IL

#1870 Jul 15, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
hck your friends better watch out you will turn your back on them be safe out there blue
dude get a life. you a drunk always harassin the girl every place she goes. i hope she gets a restrainin order against you. dude dont worry about blue worry about your self. you a lyin drunk to the blue and to the people here.
buck

Chicago, IL

#1871 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome blue.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#1872 Jul 15, 2013
tender heart-ed.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1873 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dude get a life. you a drunk always harassin the girl every place she goes. i hope she gets a restrainin order against you. dude dont worry about blue worry about your self. you a lyin drunk to the blue and to the people here.
hey buddy yall have the wrong person i haven't harrassed anybody but yall have your fun and do what you want your threats don't scare me so buck on over to old blue and have your fun, yall two or the one of you need to grow up and get a life

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1874 Jul 15, 2013
non-bipolar
Loralei Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#1875 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like you were dropped on your head as a baby. Get help. Take your meds. Wear your special helmet when you go outside!

“I'm out of the sock drawer!!!”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

Anyway the wind blows

#1876 Jul 15, 2013
intelligent

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1877 Jul 15, 2013
Loralei Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like you were dropped on your head as a baby. Get help. Take your meds. Wear your special helmet when you go outside!
I totally agree with you he does needs his meds

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#1878 Jul 16, 2013
a cyberbabe

(my one and only)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1879 Jul 16, 2013
Funny

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1880 Jul 16, 2013
sweaty
Search Criteria

United States

#1881 Jul 16, 2013
reebie wrote:
sweaty
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/sweetie-p...

Don't hate me, I'm just a match-making computer program.

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1882 Jul 16, 2013
Search Criteria wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/sweetie-p...
Don't hate me, I'm just a match-making computer program.
aww thats just so wrong... but she does do things to me when she sends her pms....!!!
lol

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1883 Jul 16, 2013
wild

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1884 Jul 16, 2013
well-read

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr grace f a l l e n 223,410
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 2 hr Tunes from the Crypt 781
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 27,381
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 705
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 24,566
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 4 hr Xstain Spot Remover 3
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 5 hr Xstain Spot Remover 7
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 9 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 10 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web