Location hidden

#1852 Jul 15, 2013
Silly!!

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1853 Jul 15, 2013
Someone who isn't a liar like axxx aka MPkid, aka Denny Crane aka and many many others on this thread.
Gee what a pitiful life you must have. As I told you in my PM...must of forgot that I am very detailed oriented and you slipped many times and I'm sorry that your plan didn't work.

This has turned out to be a Great day after all!
buck

Chicago, IL

#1854 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Someone who isn't a liar like axxx aka MPkid, aka Denny Crane aka and many many others on this thread.
Gee what a pitiful life you must have. As I told you in my PM...must of forgot that I am very detailed oriented and you slipped many times and I'm sorry that your plan didn't work.
This has turned out to be a Great day after all!
lmfao blue. i had a dam hunch that mfkr was harassin you here. good dam thing you noticed he was talkin just the same. dang how many sign in names does he have. hes sick blue just like i told you before. it still stands.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1855 Jul 15, 2013
Its a mystery to me

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#1856 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao blue. i had a dam hunch that mfkr was harassin you here. good dam thing you noticed he was talkin just the same. dang how many sign in names does he have. hes sick blue just like i told you before. it still stands.
Gee, you would think eventually he would get a 'Clue' that I'm not that dumb. I can spot his post's and PM's a mile away. He has a very lame way of writing and I catch him every time. You would think he and his brother would get a life and move along. Obviously, if they have to write under 30 different sign in names and 1,000 non-sign in's, you'd think after a while something must be lacking in one's life.
Funny how they follow me every where on Topix!
buck

Chicago, IL

#1857 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you would think eventually he would get a 'Clue' that I'm not that dumb. I can spot his post's and PM's a mile away. He has a very lame way of writing and I catch him every time. You would think he and his brother would get a life and move along. Obviously, if they have to write under 30 different sign in names and 1,000 non-sign in's, you'd think after a while something must be lacking in one's life.
Funny how they follow me every where on Topix!
hes to dam stupid of a fck to get a clue. he aint goin to do nothing but follow you and harass you here. im glad you didnt fall for his bs that he was given you. dang who the hell does that to a girl. i agree with ya blue they must not have no kind of life.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#1858 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hes to dam stupid of a fck to get a clue. he aint goin to do nothing but follow you and harass you here. im glad you didnt fall for his bs that he was given you. dang who the hell does that to a girl. i agree with ya blue they must not have no kind of life.
Awwwww! The poor little judging is back, LOL! Yes, buck he is stupid and a very sick mentality. Oh well, I win!!!!!:))

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#1859 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sally Brown, LOL!
buck

Chicago, IL

#1860 Jul 15, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww! The poor little judging is back, LOL! Yes, buck he is stupid and a very sick mentality. Oh well, I win!!!!!:))
dang blue you reckon hes mad. i saw sally and noticed it to. why is that donald dude posting your home town for his name.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#1861 Jul 15, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang blue you reckon hes mad. i saw sally and noticed it to. why is that donald dude posting your home town for his name.
I think someone is!:))
Yeah, isn't that strange about Ol'Sally Brown? MP is a little obsessed...
Just sit back and keep watching!
buck

Chicago, IL

#1862 Jul 15, 2013
it looks like some body is. blue you be careful and dont take not sht from him. holler at me tomorrow babe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) 4 min storm 594
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 20 min Trapper John MD 7,387
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 21 min honeymylove 12,421
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 22 min beatlesinthebog 145,485
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 23 min honeymylove 7,430
One Word (Jan '09) 23 min Princess Hey 16,334
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min THE LONE WORKER 199,498
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Jack 192,966
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,333
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 hr keep plugging away 56,893
More from around the web