Since: Mar 12

Nightmare,...or Frightmare?

#1510 Apr 22, 2013
Amazing,...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1511 Apr 22, 2013
Sorry, I forgot to add sublime1's quote to my last post, but that was my answer to your question :))))

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#1512 Apr 22, 2013
Gentleman

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1513 Apr 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Oh yeah, all the time, but the kids have school tomorrow.
My son has a test that basically determines whether he passes his grade or not, so he has to go to bed early tonight. Otherwise, I'd be with him. We were just talking about that earlier, how everyone we know seems to have a not so great relationship. I think that because we do things with each other it makes us closer.
Yes, I think that's very important to share activities with each other. It's harder to do, tho, once kids come into the picture.

Except for family vacations, I usually go fishing with my buddies, tho. My wife likes fishing too, tho.

It's hard for my wife and me to get out alone ... Need a sitter for everything! We have no family anywhere nearby to help us with anything.

My boys are getting a little older, tho (my two oldest will be 11 and 10 in May and my youngest will be 9 in Sept), tho, and in a few years I think we'll be able to trust them to be alone for small lengths of time. They are pretty good boys.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1514 Apr 22, 2013
MINE (Lol)

Level 6

Location hidden

#1515 Apr 22, 2013
Mine are 6 and 8 and our family that's around are crazy. So, when we do stuff together, that means all of us. So, we do stuff on the weekends, but during the week, I can't go with him. But our summer is always a blast. Last summer, he had to work out of town, so we all stayed in a one room cabin without any plumbing, but it was so worth it, because we got to be with him. I'm a pretty adventurous sort and I think the more experiences our children have the better.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1516 Apr 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Mine are 6 and 8 and our family that's around are crazy.
LOL. I think everyone thinks their family is crazy.
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
So, when we do stuff together, that means all of us. So, we do stuff on the weekends, but during the week, I can't go with him. But our summer is always a blast. Last summer, he had to work out of town, so we all stayed in a one room cabin without any plumbing, but it was so worth it, because we got to be with him. I'm a pretty adventurous sort and I think the more experiences our children have the better.
That sounds cool (except for the lack of plumbing).

Yes, we do a lot of stuff as a family too. When they were 1,2, and 3, we went on a fishing trip to Canada ... we were out on the water from about 6 AM to about 4:30 PM. They were so good... if they got tired they just slept in the boat. They also had a blast. We did shore lunch everyday for about 1.5 hours.

Itís rare that we get a day or a night to ourselves. We are hoping to send all three of the boys up to stay for at least a few weeks with their grandparents this summer. We did that last summer. Itís so nice being able to have ourselves to ourselves for just a little bit, even if we miss the kids. We can do what we want, when we want Ö go out for dinner every night Ö go for rides on my bike Ö trips to vineyards.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1517 Apr 22, 2013
Very-lady-like-but-willing-to- be-led-astray-by-me.

<devilish grin>

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1518 Apr 22, 2013
Perfect (for me)

Level 6

Location hidden

#1519 Apr 22, 2013
Just think, the older they get, the more time we will get to spend with our marriage mate. After all, they won't want to be around us, we won't be cool enough for that, lol. Luckily for me, mine are now tucked in, so I think I'll go spend the rest of the evening with mine. Good night to all, hug the ones you love :))))

Level 8

Location hidden

#1520 Apr 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Just think, the older they get, the more time we will get to spend with our marriage mate. After all, they won't want to be around us, we won't be cool enough for that, lol. Luckily for me, mine are now tucked in, so I think I'll go spend the rest of the evening with mine. Good night to all, hug the ones you love :))))
Have a good night. Mine are tucked in too, but my wife is working tonight.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1521 Apr 22, 2013
Romantic...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1522 Apr 23, 2013
ideal (for me)

“The..”

Level 6

#1523 Apr 23, 2013
Evolved

Level 6

Location hidden

#1524 Apr 23, 2013
Handsome

“The..”

Level 6

#1525 Apr 23, 2013
Awake

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1526 Apr 23, 2013
Parkerized

“The..”

Level 6

#1527 Apr 23, 2013
Hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Wolftracks 147,013
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 36 min UnderstandPeople 28,607
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min Chimney1 116,737
I'd rather... (Oct '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,827
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 1 hr Hey 264
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr Bill 281
Waitress Hits Lottery, Won't Quit Job 1 hr Friends in ARIZONA 10
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 1,078
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Enzo49 20,533
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 6 hr Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE