Wikipedia on Nancy Pelosi's facial tics

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Independent Voter

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wikipedia, When Nancy Pelosi speaks at the podium, her facial expressions never coincide with what ever she is talking about. For example, One eyebrow goes up. Two eybrows go up. She squints her eyes,then opens them wide and rolls her eyeballs. then clenches her teeth for a minute or two.Her nostrals shrivel and then flare, her chest heaves with excitement, She makes an O with her mouth,........ and then ..........she starts to smile broadly with contentment and satisfaction.
Why is this?
Independent Voter, Here's why. Befor Nancy speaks at the podium, she inserts a large battery operated vibrating diledoe into her caboose hole....... Her diledoe goes off at random intervals because of electro-magnetic radio interference from clear channel radio stations like, WLW Cincinnati, WSM Nashville, and KDKA Pittsburgh, not to mention KLS Salt Lake City.
Class Action Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Independent Voter wrote:
Wikipedia, When Nancy Pelosi speaks at the podium, her facial expressions never coincide with what ever she is talking about. For example, One eyebrow goes up. Two eybrows go up. She squints her eyes,then opens them wide and rolls her eyeballs. then clenches her teeth for a minute or two.Her nostrals shrivel and then flare, her chest heaves with excitement, She makes an O with her mouth,........ and then ..........she starts to smile broadly with contentment and satisfaction.
Why is this?
Independent Voter, Here's why. Befor Nancy speaks at the podium, she inserts a large battery operated vibrating diledoe into her caboose hole....... Her diledoe goes off at random intervals because of electro-magnetic radio interference from clear channel radio stations like, WLW Cincinnati, WSM Nashville, and KDKA Pittsburgh, not to mention KLS Salt Lake City.
...does she post under the name barfie?....
Independent Voter

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I wouldn't know about that. she could however be posting under a name like, Asstrolube.
Sam

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 2, 2012
 
She has ticks on her face??? Maybe that's why she's such a b**tch? Probably has lyme disease...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Come on you guys, give her a break. Preferably on her neck.
Sam

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 2, 2012
 
quilterqueen wrote:
Come on you guys, give her a break. Preferably on her neck.
Remember, sh!t splatters, not splinters...
Hoosier Hillbilly

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Have barf bag close @ hand!

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/25500/Na...
Mia

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/25500/Na...

After looking at the pic. I have to believe that the f*****g diledoe just went off
Hoosier Hillbilly

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Take the batteries out!:::NOW!!!:::
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I agree. The Woman is a f*****g Loon.
Mia

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 5, 2012
 
The Democratic party is chock-full of f***ing Loons.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2012
 
Obama-Czars-Peliso-Franks-Matt hews-Reed-last but certainly not least Joe.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2012
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Obama-Czars-Peliso-Franks-Matt hews-Reed-last but certainly not least Joe.
HH? Indiana is that you? I'm gone for a bit and wowies you get all sour! <giggle, flicks peanuts at HH> Can't stay for long df.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 5, 2012
 
Shell it out 'kid''i' can take it!

PS: suppers ready:::
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 5, 2012
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Shell it out 'kid''i' can take it!
PS: suppers ready:::
<squirrel ROLMAO>You know I like it hot Pops!
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Late Breaking News:

Bill Maher's 2nd wife, as did his first wife, has left him in favor of getting the blocks put to her by a Long Island Bull Dyke. Some say, this is why Bill Maher is so sour on women.

Bwaaaaaa
Ina

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

More Late Breaking News:
Obama is no knuckle dragger, he has very short arms.
His arms are so short that he has a problem reaching down and unzipping his pants when standing at the urinal. Therefor, he has hired Gary Coleman to follow him around to..... unzip him, reach in and grab it, pull it out, aim it.......... Gary is reported to be ecstatic about his new roll in government.

Bwaaaaa
Amy

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

"Ah is one lucky f***ing Dwarf" stated Gary Coleman when asked to comment on his government job.

Bwaaaaaaa

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

quilterqueen wrote:
Come on you guys, give her a break. Preferably on her neck.
Even worse, I'd like to force her to actually read the health care bill.
Mia

Pulaski, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 3, 2012
 
Lets all go over to Opie's Kielbasa Club. The first barrel of beer is on me.

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••