Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46813 Aug 28, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Denny, long time no 'see'! How have you been?
Nice to see you PP. I have been fine and the heat is on the decline here in Dallas. I hope this is the last of the 100 degree days. To bad the realm is so quiet. We all miss our friend here

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46814 Aug 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to see you PP. I have been fine and the heat is on the decline here in Dallas. I hope this is the last of the 100 degree days. To bad the realm is so quiet. We all miss our friend here
Ya I've been watching y'alls heat wave, we finally hit 90F here in Indy for the first time this year, a couple days ago. Once. We've set record cool average temps three months in a row now. Heck when I went to the lake to camp and boat for the 4th of July weekend, it was too chilly to swim, and the lake-water is a little chilly too, without the warmer average temp to warm it up.
Going again later today, lots of rain forecast and yes, of course, a BIG cool-down. Figures.
The Realm has been quiet, Princess has been a VERY busy woman. I'll tell you you miss her.

My, hasn't the news been dismaying as of late?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46815 Aug 28, 2014
Hey Denny, do you have a facebook yet?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46817 Aug 28, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I've been watching y'alls heat wave, we finally hit 90F here in Indy for the first time this year, a couple days ago. Once. We've set record cool average temps three months in a row now. Heck when I went to the lake to camp and boat for the 4th of July weekend, it was too chilly to swim, and the lake-water is a little chilly too, without the warmer average temp to warm it up.
Going again later today, lots of rain forecast and yes, of course, a BIG cool-down. Figures.
The Realm has been quiet, Princess has been a VERY busy woman. I'll tell you you miss her.
My, hasn't the news been dismaying as of late?
We are on our 9th or 10th day over 90,with heat indexes around 103-105. Too hot to much outside after 10:00 or so. We're supposed to get a break this coming week when the temps fall into the upper 80's for a few days. Then who knows.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46820 Aug 28, 2014
YO Chick..Wanna go to Dirty Nellie s Ale House.. And get Hammered..

AND..

Then Gooo and Throw Tomatoes at the TROLLS in the Stockade???

HUH??

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46821 Aug 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like an old man with nothing more in life to do than biitch about ..........what else....... the fuckingweather.
Remind me to NEVER get mentally old as you have 2hillbilliesfucking
Not only is the trash still here and posting it is now drunker than Cooter Brown..... F**king souse.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46822 Aug 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>What so your pal Oki and you can chock yer chickens together??? fuckingweirdo's
Its still sloshed and posting.

Pitiful sot. HA HA HA HA HA
latent uselessness

Montréal, Canada

#46824 Aug 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> Oki's not to smart there Crane.....least you forget he's from Korntucky and a penis pump without picture directions how to use it will only confuse the old guy.
Once again, your nose is up in some male poster's keister. Not their fault that Bren got so sick of your uselessness and left you. Stop your whining already, ya crybaby perv.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46825 Sep 3, 2014
latent uselessness wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, your nose is up in some male poster's keister. Not their fault that Bren got so sick of your uselessness and left you. Stop your whining already, ya crybaby perv.
Bren got smart.....
He can't help being what he is.... Kinda sad really.....

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#46827 Sep 6, 2014
lol I was right blah.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46828 Sep 8, 2014
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
lol I was right blah.
PIXIE!!!! A big 'ol howdy to you. I hope you've had a nice summer.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#46829 Sep 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>PIXIE!!!! A big 'ol howdy to you. I hope you've had a nice summer.
Hiya <3

Actually it was not a bad summer, at all!
Hope all is well in the realm offline! Much love to you and the family!

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46830 Oct 1, 2014
Glad to see the tread isn't completely dead. My very best to my old friends : )

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46831 Oct 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Glad to see the tread isn't completely dead. My very best to my old friends :)
Many are winding down summer stuff. They'll pop by pretty soon. Hope everyone had a nice break from topix.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46833 Oct 8, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are winding down summer stuff. They'll pop by pretty soon. Hope everyone had a nice break from topix.
My friend bought 210 acres in west Texas for us to hunt on. It is great and loaded with deer, hogs,dove, quail and Mesquite and cactus with rattlesnakes thrown in for excitement. We are working hard getting feeders and stands set up

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46834 Oct 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> My friend bought 210 acres in west Texas for us to hunt on. It is great and loaded with deer, hogs,dove, quail and Mesquite and cactus with rattlesnakes thrown in for excitement. We are working hard getting feeders and stands set up
Y'all can keep the hogs..... While it would be nice to get some free pork occasionally the mess they make wouldn't be worth the having them here. Tho it might be only a matter of time before we have them here too. They expand their range every year,getting closer and closer. Same with the black bear. We have our black powder/muzzle loader weekend for deer in a couple weeks. Me and my youngest son are hoping to harvest a couple does. There are plenty to go around.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46835 Oct 9, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all can keep the hogs..... While it would be nice to get some free pork occasionally the mess they make wouldn't be worth the having them here. Tho it might be only a matter of time before we have them here too. They expand their range every year,getting closer and closer. Same with the black bear. We have our black powder/muzzle loader weekend for deer in a couple weeks. Me and my youngest son are hoping to harvest a couple does. There are plenty to go around.
Good luck. Muzzle loaders are fun and cheap to shoot. We have white tail and Mule deer too. You can trap hogs and sell them and they pay for big boar heads with nice tusk. That dump next to the property is giving us great free building material . I just bought a 4x8 trailer to haul my new four wheeler. This place is going to be great fun to hunt with the 4 of us. All Mesquit so my 15 foot tripod will get my scent off the ground and get me above the Mesquite

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46836 Oct 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck. Muzzle loaders are fun and cheap to shoot. We have white tail and Mule deer too. You can trap hogs and sell them and they pay for big boar heads with nice tusk. That dump next to the property is giving us great free building material . I just bought a 4x8 trailer to haul my new four wheeler. This place is going to be great fun to hunt with the 4 of us. All Mesquit so my 15 foot tripod will get my scent off the ground and get me above the Mesquite
More important.....the tripod will keep your AZZ off the ground so some boar doesn't chew you a new one some morning at odark:30.

LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46837 Oct 10, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
More important.....the tripod will keep your AZZ off the ground so some boar doesn't chew you a new one some morning at odark:30.
LOL
You are right about that. They can be very dangerous! I never walk around without a 357 strapped on :) I respect those big hogs

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46839 Oct 10, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>you both are trash humans
So says the R/V drunk trash......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 199,545
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 56,913
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 15 min andet1987 31,605
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 17 min andet1987 7,711
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min Poppyann 35,260
Post any FOUR words 22 min andet1987 947
2words into 2new words (May '12) 23 min Poppyann 2,349
human sexuality topic ? 38 min Christian Patriot 8
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 7,407
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Northbound 193,004