Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46744 Jul 16, 2014
I wonder how Bubbles g string got here? Probly Rotor had something to do with this :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46745 Jul 16, 2014
Hi everybody. Been a very busy summer here. Not really been much free time in the day to get on topix and be sociable. We're in the middle of growing season and the new garden beds take a lot of time,weeding ect.... Shucks,I've only gotten to go fishing a few times so far. But I AM making time for 26/27 to run down to my cousin's place on Kentucky Lake for some all night catfishing. Hopefully I'll come back with a cooler full of Blue Cat fillets on ice. Would really like to luck into a couple of hybrid striped bass. They can get pretty big and one or two would be enough for a couple big fish fries. Hope y'all have a good summer. I'll be stopping by now and then,so y'all don't tear the place up......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46746 Jul 17, 2014
okimar wrote:
Hi everybody. Been a very busy summer here. Not really been much free time in the day to get on topix and be sociable. We're in the middle of growing season and the new garden beds take a lot of time,weeding ect.... Shucks,I've only gotten to go fishing a few times so far. But I AM making time for 26/27 to run down to my cousin's place on Kentucky Lake for some all night catfishing. Hopefully I'll come back with a cooler full of Blue Cat fillets on ice. Would really like to luck into a couple of hybrid striped bass. They can get pretty big and one or two would be enough for a couple big fish fries. Hope y'all have a good summer. I'll be stopping by now and then,so y'all don't tear the place up......
Good to see you Oki. I went fishing yesterday and the lake is so low there is 2 foot of water at the launch. This may be my last trip if we don't get a flood to get the lake up :) Don't make Princess work to hard in the garden :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46747 Jul 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good to see you Oki. I went fishing yesterday and the lake is so low there is 2 foot of water at the launch. This may be my last trip if we don't get a flood to get the lake up :) Don't make Princess work to hard in the garden :)
Sounds bad..... There are two outlooks on this. 1. The water level is so low you can pick the fish you want from the shallow water,or 2. You will have a big fish kill because of the lack of oxygen in the depleted water supply.(I'd bet on a fish kill,soon. Unless,like you said,you get a flood.)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46748 Jul 18, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds bad..... There are two outlooks on this. 1. The water level is so low you can pick the fish you want from the shallow water,or 2. You will have a big fish kill because of the lack of oxygen in the depleted water supply.(I'd bet on a fish kill,soon. Unless,like you said,you get a flood.)
This is the strangest July I have ever seen in Texas. I am on the patio this morning and it is cold

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46749 Jul 20, 2014
Good morning Princess. Get out of the garden and have a cup of coffee with me. You are missed : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46750 Jul 21, 2014
Man we need rain the moat is way low : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46751 Jul 22, 2014
Good morning Princess :) Your coffee is going to get cold !

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46752 Jul 22, 2014
We had 94 and humid yesterday, it felt so good. Then thunderstorms over night. Even the kids woke up. About 130 it rumbled for over 45 minutes straight, even the walls shook. Lightening took out the street light and put on a wonderful show. Today it is 68 and less humid, I am cold again. Seems like winter lasted forever and I have been waiting for warm weather, just doesn't seem fair that I only got one day!!!:(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46753 Jul 23, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
We had 94 and humid yesterday, it felt so good. Then thunderstorms over night. Even the kids woke up. About 130 it rumbled for over 45 minutes straight, even the walls shook. Lightening took out the street light and put on a wonderful show. Today it is 68 and less humid, I am cold again. Seems like winter lasted forever and I have been waiting for warm weather, just doesn't seem fair that I only got one day!!!:(
You need some Texas heat so I will send you some of our left over weather. Check out my magic videos, Saech magic 5020 on you tube and let me know what you think :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46754 Jul 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> You need some Texas heat so I will send you some of our left over weather. Check out my magic videos, Saech magic 5020 on you tube and let me know what you think :)
I don't have speakers on this computer, the boss is cheap. My home computer is in the shop, should be back later this week. I made a note to check them out when I can. But, go right ahead, send me some heat!!!
Denny

Imbaś, Brazil

#46755 Jul 23, 2014
Why did Topix fire Princess Billy??

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46756 Jul 23, 2014
Denny wrote:
Why did Topix fire Princess Billy??
FYI: They are absentee landlords. Not necessary for them to be here for the place to be ac tive.....
Denny

Imbaś, Brazil

#46757 Jul 23, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>FYI: They are absentee landlords. Not necessary for them to be here for the place to be ac tive.....
Not when PrincessBilly (not *they*) have a lackey like you around!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46758 Jul 25, 2014
Good morning all you good people in the realm : )

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46759 Jul 25, 2014
Goin' fishin'..... Have a good weekend y'all.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#46760 Jul 25, 2014
AH!!! It's TGIF day. I hope that everyone is having a very nice one. Now almost time for the weekend.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46761 Jul 27, 2014
Good morning Princess. Can I use the castle for a garage sale? I ran into my best garage sale ever. I bought 300 pair of womens shoes and 200 items of clothing for 50 cents each. Their business went under and they just want their house back. I will sell the best on ebay and the rest in a G sale:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46762 Jul 28, 2014
Good morning Princess! Can you get OKI to help me drag all this garage sale stuff to the front of the castle. The realm needs new shoes :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46763 Jul 29, 2014
Coffee is on Princess so get out of the garden and cop a squat on the castle steps : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Lumatrix 27,721
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 164,401
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 22 min Luke 14
News Village Cites Resident for Having Beehives With... 29 min Mechanic 6
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 30 min Glory Be 4,589
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Stephany McDowell 163,046
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 46 min Mechanic 650
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,752
More from around the web