Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46700 Jun 13, 2014
Princess Sambilly wrote:
Have you ever noticed when Princess is absent so is Billy R? Have you ever felt that they are the same person? Would you be upset if you found out they WERE the same person all these years?
you think YOU'D be upset. Just think how upset Glenda and Oki would be....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46701 Jun 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Hope all has been well in the realm ... Just a drive-by .. hope to see you soon ... Be safe, take care! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower, Bye Flower.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46705 Jun 13, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny. I've just been real busy with royal visits, but I think I'm back--for a while at least. Thanks for keeping things going while I was away.
Great to see you back on the throne. The Alamo is a must see for every Texan. One early morning Crockett looked over the walls of the Alamo and saw we were completely surrounded by Mexicans. He turned to Travis and said "Are we having a garage sale today ?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46706 Jun 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Great to see you back on the throne. The Alamo is a must see for every Texan. One early morning Crockett looked over the walls of the Alamo and saw we were completely surrounded by Mexicans. He turned to Travis and said "Are we having a garage sale today ?
lol Denny that was so bad in a very politically correct sort of way.

Enjoy your weekend and to all the fathers out there--no matter who you are. Enjoy your Sunday, you deserve it.

<3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46707 Jun 15, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lol Denny that was so bad in a very politically correct sort of way.
Enjoy your weekend and to all the fathers out there--no matter who you are. Enjoy your Sunday, you deserve it.
<3
Your coffee is ready Princess. Have you heard from Hippi? I hope she is OK

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46708 Jun 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Your coffee is ready Princess. Have you heard from Hippi? I hope she is OK
Hi Denny, Hippi is fine, we talk nearly every day--she's just gotten a promotion at work--not much actual "in the office" time, so she's not around the computer. I'll tell her you asked about her.

Now, to the garden, I'll be back for a cup of fresh coffee later.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46709 Jun 16, 2014
There goes the Princes with a hoe in had to execute a few weeds in the garden : ) Off with their heads

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46710 Jun 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
There goes the Princes with a hoe in had to execute a few weeds in the garden :) Off with their heads
Their heads, their roots, their leaves. They just need to move. Got the thyme weeded anyway--and if there's one thing I could use it's more thyme.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46711 Jun 16, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Their heads, their roots, their leaves. They just need to move. Got the thyme weeded anyway--and if there's one thing I could use it's more thyme.
Thyme and tide wait for no man. Not even a Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46712 Jun 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Thyme and tide wait for no man. Not even a Princess
You have no idea how correct you really are Denny.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46713 Jun 18, 2014
Good morning Princess your coffee is ready and the realm is at peace under your gentle rule : ) All e mails to the contrary were lost when the royal computer crashed : )

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46714 Jun 18, 2014
Princess..

WAKE UP!!

Time"s Awastin'.. To the Seamstresses We Goooo..

THE Royal Ball..Will be Here Before ya Know It!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46715 Jun 18, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Princess..
WAKE UP!!
Time"s Awastin'.. To the Seamstresses We Goooo..
THE Royal Ball..Will be Here Before ya Know It!!
I am still wearing my Levis and Lizard cowboy boots :) That is a fancy as we get in Texas

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46716 Jun 20, 2014
Hi Princess ... leaves order for bread and butter pickles, jams/jellies ... Hope you and yours are keeping well ... E/T me when you get a chance ... Love & arms around you! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46717 Jun 22, 2014
Good morning Princess. The realm is at peace and your coffee is ready. As long as you are making bread and butter pickles for Flower I could us some too : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46718 Jun 23, 2014
Good morning Princes your coffee is on and it is pouring rain again. We sure need 40 days and 40 nights of this much need rain to get the lakes up again : ) I fixed a prime rib yesterday and it was fantastic

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46719 Jun 24, 2014
Morning Denny, Flower. Looks like I may be spending a goodly chunk of the summer out of town. And sorry Flower, but we're not going to have any pickles or jellies this fall. <sigh> All good things must come to an end, I guess.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46720 Jun 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Denny, Flower. Looks like I may be spending a goodly chunk of the summer out of town. And sorry Flower, but we're not going to have any pickles or jellies this fall. <sigh> All good things must come to an end, I guess.
Good morning Princess. Coffee is on. Say it ain't so, no BBJ no pickles? What does Oki say about that? The realm can't get by with out BBJ :(

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46721 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Princess. Coffee is on. Say it ain't so, no BBJ no pickles? What does Oki say about that? The realm can't get by with out BBJ :(
With new/added Realm responsibilities there is only so much time in a day. Princess has been stretched pretty thin lately so a decision had to be made. Maybe at a future date when/if things settle down....... I haven't even had time to fish this year yet..... That should tell y'all how hectic things can get at times.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46722 Jun 27, 2014
Oki that is tragic. A man has to have time to fish : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min DanFromSmithville 174,008
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,783
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,784
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,902
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 42,126
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,347
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,565
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min eleanorigby 44,003
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr gracefallen 169,653
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr gracefallen 29,775
name my cat 4 hr greymouser 58
More from around the web