Goats Milk with Princess

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46681 Jun 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny, I just spent 10 days in Texas.........it rained on me EVERY single day. One day it rained THREE times. Then I came home.......It rained both yesterday and today.........UGH!
Poooor Baby!!

GOT WADERS!!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46682 Jun 2, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Poooor Baby!!
GOT WADERS!!
I am going out to buy a boat after work today!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46683 Jun 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny, I just spent 10 days in Texas.........it rained on me EVERY single day. One day it rained THREE times. Then I came home.......It rained both yesterday and today.........UGH!
Where in the world were you. We had a couple of rains that lasted an hour or so . Were you in Houston?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#46684 Jun 3, 2014
Princess..Ya Baccccck Yet??

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46685 Jun 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world were you. We had a couple of rains that lasted an hour or so . Were you in Houston?
Killean...it never did rain the whole day, but, enough to dampen my spirits!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46686 Jun 5, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothin worse than a soggy spirit :) But at least you got to experience the glory of Texas :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46687 Jun 5, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being IN Killean would be enough to dampen my spritts.... I did several trips to Ft. Hood while in the Guard. We only went to two places Hood and Ft. Stewart,in Georgia. After a few trips to each it really got old. We heard a rumor of a trip to Camp Grayling in Michigan and looked frorward to the change,but it didn't happen. Bummer.

“No one could be THAT annoying”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#46688 Jun 5, 2014
I was told if I am to enter the topix weird kingdom, I had to pay my respects to the princess.

Would you take a Czech?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#46689 Jun 5, 2014
Princess..Meet me at Dirty_Nellie's.. For a Draft on Tap..And LEAVE your TOAD At home Okay??

Sheesh..;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46690 Jun 8, 2014
Good morning your Royalness. Coffee is ready and I hope your weekend is going great : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46692 Jun 10, 2014
Good morning, Princess ... Hope all has been well in the realm ... Just a drive-by .. hope to see you soon ... Be safe, take care! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46693 Jun 11, 2014
Good morning Princess your real is in good order and your coffee is ready : ) I made the pilgrimage to the Alamo required of all Texans : ) The song the Yellow Rose of Texas was a dirty ballad about Santa Anna sleeping with a prostitute during the battle of San Jacento :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46694 Jun 12, 2014
Good morning Princess and all in the realm. Bit of rain headed in this part of the realm but all is well and the coffee is ready : )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46695 Jun 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The princess is on a royal retreat and her coffee is getting cold :)
Hi Denny. I've just been real busy with royal visits, but I think I'm back--for a while at least. Thanks for keeping things going while I was away.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46696 Jun 13, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Just being IN Killean would be enough to dampen my spritts.... I did several trips to Ft. Hood while in the Guard. We only went to two places Hood and Ft. Stewart,in Georgia. After a few trips to each it really got old. We heard a rumor of a trip to Camp Grayling in Michigan and looked frorward to the change,but it didn't happen. Bummer.
Hey there Hon. I was glad when those visits finally stopped. I like having you around, rather than off with the Guard.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46697 Jun 13, 2014
No Not Opis wrote:
I was told if I am to enter the topix weird kingdom, I had to pay my respects to the princess.
Would you take a Czech?
Opis,Darlink--so good to see you. Life has been dull with you away....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46698 Jun 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess your real is in good order and your coffee is ready :) I made the pilgrimage to the Alamo required of all Texans :) The song the Yellow Rose of Texas was a dirty ballad about Santa Anna sleeping with a prostitute during the battle of San Jacento :)
Hi Denny, that is my one regret about visiting Texas, never did get to The King Ranch or to the Alamo.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46699 Jun 13, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Special. I didn't know they got that much rain in Texas. LOL.
Hope you had fun anyway.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46700 Jun 13, 2014
Princess Sambilly wrote:
Have you ever noticed when Princess is absent so is Billy R? Have you ever felt that they are the same person? Would you be upset if you found out they WERE the same person all these years?
you think YOU'D be upset. Just think how upset Glenda and Oki would be....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46701 Jun 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Hope all has been well in the realm ... Just a drive-by .. hope to see you soon ... Be safe, take care! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower, Bye Flower.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min grace f a l l e n 197,325
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 28 min wichita-rick 19,714
Word Association (Mar '10) 40 min wichita-rick 21,093
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 59 min ImFree2Choose 59,826
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TheJerseyDevil 59,692
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr Spotted Girl 2,938
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 44,592
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr TheJerseyDevil 8,810
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Spotted Girl 601
More from around the web