Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46657 May 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Princess wake up the realm and get the realmers of to work. a KINGDOM CAN'T SLEEP IN :)
Morning Denny. I've had several things going on as of late, so haven't really had the time to be around like I want......

thanks for keeping the coffee warm....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46658 May 13, 2014
your poor memory wrote:
<quoted text>Do you tear up for the Marines Reagan sacrificed in Beirut in 1983? What kind of an idiot sends Marines in on a peace keeping mission in the Middle East without ammunition? Where was your outrage then? That's why good Americans hate that old batsard. He had no problem arming our enemies though. Or have you forgotten Iran-Contra too?
FLIBIOT alert......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46659 May 13, 2014
Beirut Scandal wrote:
<quoted text>So, never mind about those 241 murdered Marines in Beirut, eh Craine? Reagan covered his tracks well and shite happens and Iran-Contra was just a business deal and, except for the 8/9 times he raised taxes, Ronny Reagan NEVER RAISED TAXES. You're pretty thick-headed Craine but to ignore the deaths of 241 Marines as you do is as pathetic.
What about the 50,000 LBJ murdered? Or the 1/2 million Lincoln got killed? Maybe even the 300,000 Wilson sent to slaughter? We don't even want to talk about FDR or Truman,do we?

FLIBIOT.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46661 May 13, 2014
Beirut Scandal Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>What are...wars your hero Reagan did not start or participate in. Fictitious brother in laws for 50 cents, Alex....
Well, if you had ever known any Marines you wouldn't be so flippant about actual war and unarmed Marines being murdered.
LMAO..... I know more about the Marines than I care to explain to you..... Now,stop showing your behind and mosey along to some other thread. Folks here who know me are laughing their butts off at you.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46663 May 13, 2014
padded resume wrote:
<quoted text>How many of them are avatars? How many believe your lie about you serving in combat in Vietnam? There's no reason to believe anything you say, Fife. You goobers can giggle all you want.
SH1THEEL!!!! Did you move to Frisco to be near your boyfriend? Chicago get to be too much for you?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46664 May 15, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. It was a lovely weekend. Found a patch of wild ginger, and transplanted a lot to one of the shade gardens.(Someday you are just going to have to come visit) going to work on the peppermint, thyme and foundation beds today.
Yes, always lots of sunscreen and a hat--not long sleeves--even though I should, and boy does my "farmer's tan" really show up lol. If I didn't wear sunscreen, I'd spend the summer looking like a tomato....
Enjoy your Monday.(wait, that sounds wrong..lol)
Good morning, Princess ... Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend and hope your Mother's Day weekend was just as grand ... Hope your peppermint, thyme and foundation beds are harvest(ed)(ing)... sunscreen is a must down here ... with all the baby oil and crisco in our mis-spent youth I no longer spend a lot of time in the sun ... I thought of Casey Kasem (and glad he's been found) just the other day talking about driving home from the beach Sunday afternoons and listening to his "countdown." ... yeah, baby oil and crisco ... you read that aright, lol ... Have a nice day, pretty one! FC <3

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46666 May 15, 2014
super tough guy wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd have been on those flights that day there would not have been a 9/11.
Do the math sh1theel. 3 planes-1 Okimar..... Can't be in three different places at once,no matter HOW good I am. Besides,I'm have MUCH more fun living in your head 24/7.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46667 May 16, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend and hope your Mother's Day weekend was just as grand ... Hope your peppermint, thyme and foundation beds are harvest(ed)(ing)... sunscreen is a must down here ... with all the baby oil and crisco in our mis-spent youth I no longer spend a lot of time in the sun ... I thought of Casey Kasem (and glad he's been found) just the other day talking about driving home from the beach Sunday afternoons and listening to his "countdown." ... yeah, baby oil and crisco ... you read that aright, lol ... Have a nice day, pretty one! FC <3
ning Flower. It's been a rough few days around here, doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon.(sigh) BUT, on a lighter note--I've got peppermint, mayapple, lemon balm, red clover, chocolate mint, and catnip in the drying racks, with more to harvest.

The irises are in full bloom, and with every blossom, is a memory of the lady or gentleman that gave them to me. It's a wonderful way to spend time with those long gone.....

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46668 May 19, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>ning Flower. It's been a rough few days around here, doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon.(sigh) BUT, on a lighter note--I've got peppermint, mayapple, lemon balm, red clover, chocolate mint, and catnip in the drying racks, with more to harvest.
The irises are in full bloom, and with every blossom, is a memory of the lady or gentleman that gave them to me. It's a wonderful way to spend time with those long gone.....
Enjoy your Friday and your weekend.
Here is a good cup of coffee to fix you right up Princess. The real is in bloom it seems :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46669 May 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a good cup of coffee to fix you right up Princess. The real is in bloom it seems :)
The real realm is most definitely in bloom Denny, thanks and Good morning.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46670 May 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The real realm is most definitely in bloom Denny, thanks and Good morning.....
Coffee is ready your royalness :) Have you heard from Hippi? Do we need to put out an APB on her?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46671 May 22, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The real realm is most definitely in bloom Denny, thanks and Good morning.....
Wake up Princess. Your coffee is going to burn :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46672 May 27, 2014
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and the realm looks clean after a good rain :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46673 May 29, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Princess are you on a royal vacation? The realm is in disorder and needs your attention :) Did you see the photo of the royal rear? The wind blew and the latest royal wasn't wearing panties :) The queen will be doing some explaining to the young lady

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46674 Jun 1, 2014
Good morning Realm :)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46675 Jun 1, 2014
Princess.. Are you On the Prince TOAD Hunt Again???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46676 Jun 2, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Princess.. Are you On the Prince TOAD Hunt Again???
The princess is on a royal retreat and her coffee is getting cold :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46678 Jun 2, 2014
Cold and wet, that's what it is here today......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46679 Jun 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Cold and wet, that's what it is here today......
You need to move to Texas Darlin :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46680 Jun 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You need to move to Texas Darlin :)
Denny, I just spent 10 days in Texas.........it rained on me EVERY single day. One day it rained THREE times. Then I came home.......It rained both yesterday and today.........UGH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See the Weird Two-Headed Snake 2 min Gov Corbutt of th... 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 213,312
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 14 min Tony Junior 8,689
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 15 min Tony Junior 16,415
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 16 min Tony Junior 83,668
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 17 min Tony Junior 5,044
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min 8541 MARINE 73,442
Memorable Movie Scenes. 50 min Emerald 97
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr wichita-rick 1,266
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Laura B S 21,498