Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46637 May 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That was my best find ever. I got about $1500 of stuff for $8. Now I am off to hit 3 community G sales
Good deal--sounds like you really did good.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46638 May 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Sorry I missed you. The weekend was spent watching horses, watching hats, watching birds..... A whole lot of watching going on....
How about yours?
Hugs and hearts.....
Good morning, Princess ... My weekend was absolutely awesome ...Sounds as though yours was, too! Glad to hear it ... Watched KY Derby & had to pick #9 because all the other good numbers like #5 were taken ... Anyway, my friend Steve won the last minute, impromptu betting at the table ... It was like he'd never won anything in his life so I asked him and he said it was the 2nd won ... anyway, everyone had to pitch in $5 bucks & a beer ... Well, that was way too many beers so some offered the price of a beer $2 bucks ... I refused to enable him by way of offering up a beer or the money to buy one, lol ... He looked at me like I had two heads but respected my position ...

#5 was so excited to win and looked almost humble in the after race interview ... I'm so happy for him ...

It's another beautiful day and I bet you're already out in the garden which I viewed over there ---> Breathtaking at best ... Keep up the good work, use sunscreen, wear a hat and long sleeve to keep from skin damage ... In other words, stay as pretty as you are ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46639 May 5, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... My weekend was absolutely awesome ...Sounds as though yours was, too! Glad to hear it ... Watched KY Derby & had to pick #9 because all the other good numbers like #5 were taken ... Anyway, my friend Steve won the last minute, impromptu betting at the table ... It was like he'd never won anything in his life so I asked him and he said it was the 2nd won ... anyway, everyone had to pitch in $5 bucks & a beer ... Well, that was way too many beers so some offered the price of a beer $2 bucks ... I refused to enable him by way of offering up a beer or the money to buy one, lol ... He looked at me like I had two heads but respected my position ...
#5 was so excited to win and looked almost humble in the after race interview ... I'm so happy for him ...
It's another beautiful day and I bet you're already out in the garden which I viewed over there ---> Breathtaking at best ... Keep up the good work, use sunscreen, wear a hat and long sleeve to keep from skin damage ... In other words, stay as pretty as you are ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Morning Flower. It was a lovely weekend. Found a patch of wild ginger, and transplanted a lot to one of the shade gardens.(Someday you are just going to have to come visit) going to work on the peppermint, thyme and foundation beds today.

Yes, always lots of sunscreen and a hat--not long sleeves--even though I should, and boy does my "farmer's tan" really show up lol. If I didn't wear sunscreen, I'd spend the summer looking like a tomato....

Enjoy your Monday.(wait, that sounds wrong..lol)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46640 May 7, 2014
Good morning all. It's getting more difficult to find Topix time these days..... But I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46641 May 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's getting more difficult to find Topix time these days..... But I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. My wife has been retired for a month now. Her company forced her to retire after 30 years. They gave her a 6 figure settlement package. She was responsible for about $17 million a year in income. They called her to have lunch the other day. They are bleeding money and have no idea how to fix it and want to hire her as a consultant. She is considering $250 an hour from home and $350 if she has to go into the office.$2000 a day from home isn't bad. It is true. Revenge is a dish best served cold :) ROFLMAO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46642 May 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. My wife has been retired for a month now. Her company forced her to retire after 30 years. They gave her a 6 figure settlement package. She was responsible for about $17 million a year in income. They called her to have lunch the other day. They are bleeding money and have no idea how to fix it and want to hire her as a consultant. She is considering $250 an hour from home and $350 if she has to go into the office.$2000 a day from home isn't bad. It is true. Revenge is a dish best served cold :) ROFLMAO
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Wow, that is a pretty sweet deal. I hope she jumps on it with both feet....LOL

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46643 May 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. My wife has been retired for a month now. Her company forced her to retire after 30 years. They gave her a 6 figure settlement package. She was responsible for about $17 million a year in income. They called her to have lunch the other day. They are bleeding money and have no idea how to fix it and want to hire her as a consultant. She is considering $250 an hour from home and $350 if she has to go into the office.$2000 a day from home isn't bad. It is true. Revenge is a dish best served cold :) ROFLMAO
How awesome is that?! GM kinda did the same thing with my uncle, for awhile.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46644 May 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>How awesome is that?! GM kinda did the same thing with my uncle, for awhile.
How ya doing Paisley??? Got several different flowers in the dehydrator this AM, thinking of making some potpourri and need to see what "dries" well......

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46645 May 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>How ya doing Paisley??? Got several different flowers in the dehydrator this AM, thinking of making some potpourri and need to see what "dries" well......
Very cool! My Mamaw made her own potpourri. She told me what she used, and I remember most of it, but I just can't duplicate that spicy floral smell hers had.
I'm getting ready to go run some errands, then come back and scour the bathtub, vacuum the house and earn a couple free hours out to paddle.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46646 May 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Very cool! My Mamaw made her own potpourri. She told me what she used, and I remember most of it, but I just can't duplicate that spicy floral smell hers had.
I'm getting ready to go run some errands, then come back and scour the bathtub, vacuum the house and earn a couple free hours out to paddle.
Enjoy. I've got geraniums--perennial, not zonal--lambs ear, yarrow, and dianthus. Just checking to see what looks good and what doesn't.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46647 May 8, 2014
Good morning all. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Hope it is with yall too.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46648 May 8, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Hope it is with yall too.
A very good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. As long as Pais is doing the tub the moat could use a good scrubbing :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46649 May 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A very good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. As long as Pais is doing the tub the moat could use a good scrubbing :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee. I'm sure Pais would have no issues with moat scrubbing......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46650 May 10, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee. I'm sure Pais would have no issues with moat scrubbing......
Coffee is on Princess. Busy day ahead with lots of garage sales :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46651 May 12, 2014
Princess wake up the realm and get the realmers of to work. a KINGDOM CAN'T SLEEP IN : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46652 May 12, 2014
This brought tears to my eyes and I know it will effect OKI the same way

"A bump in the road" .... remember that calloused statement? Do you recall the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road?" The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).
*THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI *
*We're the battling boys of Benghazi *
*No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.*
*Just a fiery death in a blazing hell *
*Defending our country we loved so well.*
*It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,*
*fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.*
*We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate *
*Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.*
*Just the two of us, and foes by the score,*
*But we stood fast to bar the door.*
*Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,*
*So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.*
*We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,*
*But Barack Obama didn't give a damn.*
*Just two dead seals who carried the load *
*No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".*

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46653 May 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
This brought tears to my eyes and I know it will effect OKI the same way
"A bump in the road" .... remember that calloused statement? Do you recall the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road?" The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).
*THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI *
*We're the battling boys of Benghazi *
*No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.*
*Just a fiery death in a blazing hell *
*Defending our country we loved so well.*
*It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,*
*fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.*
*We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate *
*Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.*
*Just the two of us, and foes by the score,*
*But we stood fast to bar the door.*
*Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,*
*So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.*
*We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,*
*But Barack Obama didn't give a damn.*
*Just two dead seals who carried the load *
*No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".*
2 years and still many unanswered questions. The Obama Admin wants to just move on now. Its history. Hillary has washed her hands of it too.... Trouble is too many Americans can't move on. I hope it raises boils on the libs azzes when the digging gets deep.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46655 May 13, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years and still many unanswered questions. The Obama Admin wants to just move on now. Its history. Hillary has washed her hands of it too.... Trouble is too many Americans can't move on. I hope it raises boils on the libs azzes when the digging gets deep.......
If there is nothing to hide why do they work so hard to hide the truth. Obama is a proven liar and does so with full knowledge he is telling a lie. If you like your plan you can keep your plan period! What a worthless piece of shite

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46657 May 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Princess wake up the realm and get the realmers of to work. a KINGDOM CAN'T SLEEP IN :)
Morning Denny. I've had several things going on as of late, so haven't really had the time to be around like I want......

thanks for keeping the coffee warm....

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46658 May 13, 2014
your poor memory wrote:
<quoted text>Do you tear up for the Marines Reagan sacrificed in Beirut in 1983? What kind of an idiot sends Marines in on a peace keeping mission in the Middle East without ammunition? Where was your outrage then? That's why good Americans hate that old batsard. He had no problem arming our enemies though. Or have you forgotten Iran-Contra too?
FLIBIOT alert......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Rider on the Storm 228,540
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min andet1987 25,072
One Word (Jan '09) 39 min Isabella Fireray 18,501
Word Association (Jun '10) 46 min Mechanic 32,870
"The Old soldier" (Jan '14) 47 min JMZ 16
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 50 min Mechanic 48,164
Word Association (Mar '10) 55 min wichita-rick 22,891
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 2 hr JoJo 17
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Laura Beffy 7,215
More from around the web