“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46588 Apr 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Oki has a laptop for work, mine is a desktop, and I'm not hauling the silly thing to the bedroom, I'd NEVER get any sleep. I am NOT a believer in electronics in the bedroom--no tv or stereo or computer in ours--the kids, I'd prefer they NOT have electronics in the bedrooms either, but I am realistic enough to know that they need their own space.
Sorry about the garden. You should get local advice from a gardening expert there. Someone that is acquainted with your local soil conditions, climate, etc. Agaves are beautiful in my opinion. I love all the textures, and shapes of succulents. Good luck, you know what they say, to garden it to believe in tomorrow.
I'm having a hard time using this computer in topix at all. Things keep popping up and eventually I lose it!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46589 Apr 25, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do.......the little guy is such a joy and terror all at the same time......lol!!!
I'm sure it's hard to get mad at him. Too cute.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46590 Apr 26, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... been up since 0600 ... got some good rest as I was tired at 9 when I got home last night ... crummy band played for 7-9:30p ... by 9 I'd had enough ... They played the song, Wagon Wheel penned by Bob Dylan made famous by Darius Rucker pretty good and the rest was, well, we'll just say it wasn't pretty, LOL ... But, give them an A for effort ... I could do karaoke or at least give it a shot better than that ... Nah, I'll just play you.tube, LOL ...
Wishing you and all in the realm and very lovely day ... Have fun! TGIF!
Hearts, hugs and hummingbirds ....
Humming birds are here early. Just got the feeders filled up. Do you know why humming birds hum?????????? They don't know the words :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46591 Apr 26, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. Good to see you. Yeah terrible bands are the worst, you don't want to leave, but you keep thinking--aren't you finished YET??? lol
No hummingbirds yet--I keep checking every day--they'll be here soon.
Have a good day.
Your coffee is on so wake up Princess and get the real rolling:) We need a spring bash. Are the stripper polls still up? Party time!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46592 Apr 26, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day to you too, Denny. Nice to see you're still around and smiling.
I believe it is much better to laugh than cry and smiles are free so you can be generous with them. What do you have planned for this fine weekend. Neighborhood Garage sales are in full swing so I will be out buying all day. Now that the wife has retired I am going to keep her busy selling things on Craigs list. I do love when people just give away new expensive items to make room for more new expensive things:) Ain't capitalism fantastic!

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#46593 Apr 27, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a hard time using this computer in topix at all. Things keep popping up and eventually I lose it!
ve you downloaded adblock plus yet? It may just change your world.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#46594 Apr 27, 2014
"Have" lol.
not opis

Ravena, NY

#46595 Apr 27, 2014
Hi, your Majesty, this is not opis

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46596 Apr 27, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>ve you downloaded adblock plus yet? It may just change your world.
Thanks, I'll look into it.
I'm about ready to give up on the computer, like I have TV.
I'll let you know if it works...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46597 Apr 28, 2014
Good morning your royalness. Coffee is ready and all is well in the realm except Rotor has been swimming in the moat again and left a ring around the pier : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46598 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. Good to see you. Yeah terrible bands are the worst, you don't want to leave, but you keep thinking--aren't you finished YET??? lol
No hummingbirds yet--I keep checking every day--they'll be here soon.
Have a good day.
Good morning, Princess ... Hope you had a great weekend as did I ... There is one lonely hummingbird that hangs around the pomegranate tree ... the tree is already blooming and producing Jax's favorite treat, lol ... it hits the ground and he's right on it ... silly dog doesn't give me a chance ... I often wonder how that little hummingbird came to be and where are its parents and/or siblings or whether they run in a pack ... We have a bird sanctuary out here, just 3 miles west of here ... It's said to have 27 different species of birds ... I know there's a lot of grackles and did you know it's illegal to kill those noisy blackbirds? The game warden doesn't like that at all ... not even for target practice ... Not that I know that first hand experience but my best friend of 33 years and my ex-boyfriend know it, ha!... Back to
Balcones Canyonlands ... there's a bird festival every year ... Think they just had one a few weeks maybe a month ago ... beautiful weather for one ... My pups love to run around crazy as it's a huge sanctuary and not very many people go there during the week ...

http://www.fws.gov/refuges/profiles/index.cfm...

If you can get past the commercial --> here's a song for you ... Enjoy! FC <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46599 Apr 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning your royalness. Coffee is ready and all is well in the realm except Rotor has been swimming in the moat again and left a ring around the pier :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee. Yeah, we usually let Rotor swim in the moat--he's better than alligators when it comes to keeping trolls away.....:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46600 Apr 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Hope you had a great weekend as did I ... There is one lonely hummingbird that hangs around the pomegranate tree ... the tree is already blooming and producing Jax's favorite treat, lol ... it hits the ground and he's right on it ... silly dog doesn't give me a chance ... I often wonder how that little hummingbird came to be and where are its parents and/or siblings or whether they run in a pack ... We have a bird sanctuary out here, just 3 miles west of here ... It's said to have 27 different species of birds ... I know there's a lot of grackles and did you know it's illegal to kill those noisy blackbirds? The game warden doesn't like that at all ... not even for target practice ... Not that I know that first hand experience but my best friend of 33 years and my ex-boyfriend know it, ha!... Back to
Balcones Canyonlands ... there's a bird festival every year ... Think they just had one a few weeks maybe a month ago ... beautiful weather for one ... My pups love to run around crazy as it's a huge sanctuary and not very many people go there during the week ...
http://www.fws.gov/refuges/profiles/index.cfm...
If you can get past the commercial --> here's a song for you ... Enjoy! FC <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B412Ij9IAncXX
Yeah, Kentucky also for the grackles--all of the migratory birds are federally protected. Oh well, most of the time they move on--don't stay too long anyhow.

Most of the time, there are a few hummingbirds that come in as scouts, but we don't have a whole lot of hummingbirds until after they hatch, then I can't keep the feeders full. The only one we have around here is the ruby throat--I've had up to 80 at the feeders at the same time. Since Katrina though--not as many--I'm wondering if the hurricanes affected them some how--probably their migration route or something. Oh well, they'll bounce back, things always do. In the meantime we've got the rose-breasted grosbeak, indigo buntings, and Baltimore Orioles to feed.

Have a great day.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46601 Apr 28, 2014
Mornin' all, it's another Monday here. Raining again and the weatherman said that crappy "S" word for the rest of the week.

Anyone have some property in Ecuador for sale? It doesn't do that "S" thing there....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46602 Apr 28, 2014
not opis wrote:
Hi, your Majesty, this is not opis
Hi there not opis. I didn't see you over there. Hope you and your lucky gal are having a good day....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46603 Apr 28, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' all, it's another Monday here. Raining again and the weatherman said that crappy "S" word for the rest of the week.
Anyone have some property in Ecuador for sale? It doesn't do that "S" thing there....
Hi there Special. We don't have any "S" words here this late anyway.... Equador might be for sale--who knows?

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#46604 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Special. We don't have any "S" words here this late anyway.... Equador might be for sale--who knows?
We normally don't have any "S" here this late either, that's why it ticks me off. Almost to the point of moving...... Wonder what kind of job I could find in Equador?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46605 Apr 28, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
We normally don't have any "S" here this late either, that's why it ticks me off. Almost to the point of moving...... Wonder what kind of job I could find in Equador?
Coffee consort to Juan Valdez? No wait--that's Columbia....

Dancing banana lady? Do they HAVE bananas in Equador?

How about Alpaca farmer--I KNOW they have alpacas in Equador. You could make all my sweaters. I understand there's quite a market for Alpaca....

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#46606 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee consort to Juan Valdez? No wait--that's Columbia....
Dancing banana lady? Do they HAVE bananas in Equador?
How about Alpaca farmer--I KNOW they have alpacas in Equador. You could make all my sweaters. I understand there's quite a market for Alpaca....
Alpaca herder???
That's a possibility, maybe I am qualified for that....after all I have been dealing with these a&&'s for years!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46607 Apr 28, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Alpaca herder???
That's a possibility, maybe I am qualified for that....after all I have been dealing with these a&&'s for years!
Well, there ya go. Nobody 2 Special--Alpaca herder extraordinaire. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 4 min Cyan in CA 2,007
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 8 min Parden Pard 4,509
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 8 min -CatCiao- 234
'Zombie cat' crawls out of grave, finds its way... 9 min -Lea- 2
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Princess Hey 7,642
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 11 min -CatCiao- 7,876
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 12 min Parden Pard 704
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min -Lea- 28,602
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Good-Evil 155,299
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 25 min Sublime1 409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min TALLYHO 8541 38,484
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 42 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,616
More from around the web