Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46571 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Goodness, it's Wednesday already ... and I'm scurrying to get things done around here to get out the door by 1100 ... so just a flyby to say good morning and good day to you and all the friendlies in the realm ... so, Good Morning and good day to you and all friendlies in the realm, LOL .... Luvya, mean it! FC <3,...
Hearts, hugs and butterflies ...
Hi Flower. <zoom> You flew by so fast, you were just a tie-dyed streak of light....lol.

I know what you mean, I've been up since 4:30 and don't know if I'm caught up yet. I might get a chance to have breakfast before lunch time, but I'm not sure....lol

I guess I'll take a break with a cup out on the patio and scout the skies for hummingbirds. Haven't seen any yet, but they're due just any time.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46572 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea how good things really are not opis. I've been having a real Scarborough Fair kind of day, I was out in the gardens transplanting parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Your screen name reminds me of a guy that used to post on Top Stories. He first posted as Steve, then when he was banned he posted as Not Steve, then prisoner, then gunslinger, then oarsman, and finally the last time I saw him, he was Curtis Lowe. A real sweetheart of a guy, but didn't want anyone to know--sort of like you. <3
Good morning Princess. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. TheQueen says Hey to you. All the royals send their love :) I have a wonderful friend in England named Richard. He has a title but no money. He is a great mechanic. Anyway he was at a party at a large estate of a titled person who has the manor house and the whole 9 yards. At the party he met an Austrian who is a big deal in Austrian politics. They became good friends as they share many of the same political views. Anyway I guess because Richard was at the party the Austrian assumed he was wealthy. He never really tells people what he does for a living. Richard is not politically correct at all. He hates to see the demise of the English people and culture and they have been flooded by foreigners . Now that England is part of the EU people can go anywhere in the EU to live and work and draw welfare. The Austrian shared the same feelings about the lost of the Austrian culture. Long story short he invited Richard to Austria and is picked up in a Limousine and put in a 5 star hotel. He goes to the event and is seated at the head table where members of Parliament are at the second table . To his surprise the host tells the large gathering they has a special guest to be with them tonight and he introduces Lord Richard and ask him to say a few words to the dinner guest. Richard is really a charming fellow so he goes to the microphone and tells them how pleased he is to be there and sadly the battle to maintain their national culture has been lost in his country but he is sure after seeing this group Austria will win the fight to keep it's culture. The crowd came to their feet and went wild with applause :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46573 Apr 23, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
There you are! Howdy Princess and all in the realm! Rainy humid day here. We needed the rain but you know what it does to me! Yet, I persevere! LOL! I hope you had a lovely Easter! Mine was good, except for the Little Princess being sick. I hope I get to see her soon, I'm having withdrawals! You know how much fun we have together!
Well, I better get back to work, or something like that! Hope you're having a great day!
Hi Hippi. I have been looking for you. Did you read Blood Meridian ? I am reading it for the second time. What did you think of it?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46574 Apr 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. TheQueen says Hey to you. All the royals send their love :) I have a wonderful friend in England named Richard. He has a title but no money. He is a great mechanic. Anyway he was at a party at a large estate of a titled person who has the manor house and the whole 9 yards. At the party he met an Austrian who is a big deal in Austrian politics. They became good friends as they share many of the same political views. Anyway I guess because Richard was at the party the Austrian assumed he was wealthy. He never really tells people what he does for a living. Richard is not politically correct at all. He hates to see the demise of the English people and culture and they have been flooded by foreigners . Now that England is part of the EU people can go anywhere in the EU to live and work and draw welfare. The Austrian shared the same feelings about the lost of the Austrian culture. Long story short he invited Richard to Austria and is picked up in a Limousine and put in a 5 star hotel. He goes to the event and is seated at the head table where members of Parliament are at the second table . To his surprise the host tells the large gathering they has a special guest to be with them tonight and he introduces Lord Richard and ask him to say a few words to the dinner guest. Richard is really a charming fellow so he goes to the microphone and tells them how pleased he is to be there and sadly the battle to maintain their national culture has been lost in his country but he is sure after seeing this group Austria will win the fight to keep it's culture. The crowd came to their feet and went wild with applause :)
Hi Denny, it's always good to hear from the family across the pond.

Sounds like Richard is quite a guy, you're blessed to have that sort of friend..... Not everyone does....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46575 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny, it's always good to hear from the family across the pond.
Sounds like Richard is quite a guy, you're blessed to have that sort of friend..... Not everyone does....
A friend will help you move but a real friend will help you move a body and bring the bleach :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46576 Apr 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A friend will help you move but a real friend will help you move a body and bring the bleach :)
I always heard it was "bring a shovel and the lime......"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46577 Apr 24, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I always heard it was "bring a shovel and the lime......"
Well that is the mark of a true friend too :) I am lucky to have 2 friends I can count on for anything

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46578 Apr 24, 2014
Good morning all. We're on the downside of yet another week. Hope your week is going well.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46579 Apr 24, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hi there Fisherman. Long time no see, as they say. I think it's been extremely busy everywhere. And it's freezing here today too. I was tempted to just stay in the bed this AM and forget about everything else, but I can't post from the bedroom...lol.
Have a great day and stay warm.....
Still so busy, don't know what is going on. Maybe things will slow down this summer, I hope.
Of course you can't post from the bedroom, that's why they don't call them 'bellytops'.
I still can't grow anything. The tomatoes are not doing good at all, some kind of fungus or virus or something. Down at the harbor, there are some tiny tomatoes that look REAL healthy. They are growing out of rocks about the size of your fist and get no water or care!
I'm about ready to give up on trying to garden. Might just plant plants that grow wild up on the hill above town. Like these little guavas.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46580 Apr 24, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman.......hope all is well......didn't see this until today.....my bad:[
Hugs to you and the family!!
Hi NorCal. Thanks for the hugs and I'm sending some your way too. Say 'hi' to Mrs. W and pat the little guy on the head for me.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46581 Apr 25, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NorCal. Thanks for the hugs and I'm sending some your way too. Say 'hi' to Mrs. W and pat the little guy on the head for me.
Good morning Fisherman. I would ask how the weather is but I already know. The nice thing about Hawaii is if you want to change the weather just change the elevation :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46582 Apr 25, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still so busy, don't know what is going on. Maybe things will slow down this summer, I hope.
Of course you can't post from the bedroom, that's why they don't call them 'bellytops'.
I still can't grow anything. The tomatoes are not doing good at all, some kind of fungus or virus or something. Down at the harbor, there are some tiny tomatoes that look REAL healthy. They are growing out of rocks about the size of your fist and get no water or care!
I'm about ready to give up on trying to garden. Might just plant plants that grow wild up on the hill above town. Like these little guavas.
Hi Fisherman. Oki has a laptop for work, mine is a desktop, and I'm not hauling the silly thing to the bedroom, I'd NEVER get any sleep. I am NOT a believer in electronics in the bedroom--no tv or stereo or computer in ours--the kids, I'd prefer they NOT have electronics in the bedrooms either, but I am realistic enough to know that they need their own space.

Sorry about the garden. You should get local advice from a gardening expert there. Someone that is acquainted with your local soil conditions, climate, etc. Agaves are beautiful in my opinion. I love all the textures, and shapes of succulents. Good luck, you know what they say, to garden it to believe in tomorrow.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46583 Apr 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. <zoom> You flew by so fast, you were just a tie-dyed streak of light....lol.
I know what you mean, I've been up since 4:30 and don't know if I'm caught up yet. I might get a chance to have breakfast before lunch time, but I'm not sure....lol
I guess I'll take a break with a cup out on the patio and scout the skies for hummingbirds. Haven't seen any yet, but they're due just any time.
Good morning, Princess ... been up since 0600 ... got some good rest as I was tired at 9 when I got home last night ... crummy band played for 7-9:30p ... by 9 I'd had enough ... They played the song, Wagon Wheel penned by Bob Dylan made famous by Darius Rucker pretty good and the rest was, well, we'll just say it wasn't pretty, LOL ... But, give them an A for effort ... I could do karaoke or at least give it a shot better than that ... Nah, I'll just play you.tube, LOL ...

Wishing you and all in the realm and very lovely day ... Have fun! TGIF!

Hearts, hugs and hummingbirds ....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46584 Apr 25, 2014
Good morning all. Happy Friday.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46585 Apr 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... been up since 0600 ... got some good rest as I was tired at 9 when I got home last night ... crummy band played for 7-9:30p ... by 9 I'd had enough ... They played the song, Wagon Wheel penned by Bob Dylan made famous by Darius Rucker pretty good and the rest was, well, we'll just say it wasn't pretty, LOL ... But, give them an A for effort ... I could do karaoke or at least give it a shot better than that ... Nah, I'll just play you.tube, LOL ...
Morning Flower. Good to see you. Yeah terrible bands are the worst, you don't want to leave, but you keep thinking--aren't you finished YET??? lol

No hummingbirds yet--I keep checking every day--they'll be here soon.
Have a good day.

“TODAY SCOTUS RULED MARRIAGE”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT FOR ALL

#46586 Apr 25, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do.......the little guy is such a joy and terror all at the same time......lol!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46587 Apr 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Fisherman. I would ask how the weather is but I already know. The nice thing about Hawaii is if you want to change the weather just change the elevation :)
Good day to you too, Denny. Nice to see you're still around and smiling.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46588 Apr 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fisherman. Oki has a laptop for work, mine is a desktop, and I'm not hauling the silly thing to the bedroom, I'd NEVER get any sleep. I am NOT a believer in electronics in the bedroom--no tv or stereo or computer in ours--the kids, I'd prefer they NOT have electronics in the bedrooms either, but I am realistic enough to know that they need their own space.
Sorry about the garden. You should get local advice from a gardening expert there. Someone that is acquainted with your local soil conditions, climate, etc. Agaves are beautiful in my opinion. I love all the textures, and shapes of succulents. Good luck, you know what they say, to garden it to believe in tomorrow.
I'm having a hard time using this computer in topix at all. Things keep popping up and eventually I lose it!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#46589 Apr 25, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do.......the little guy is such a joy and terror all at the same time......lol!!!
I'm sure it's hard to get mad at him. Too cute.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46590 Apr 26, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Humming birds are here early. Just got the feeders filled up. Do you know why humming birds hum?????????? They don't know the words :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do You Talk To Yourself? 4 min UnderstandPeople 61
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Agents of Corruption 168,443
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 165,044
News Florida man arrested after keeping mother's dea... 20 min wichita-rick 6
Word Association (Jun '10) 30 min wichita-rick 28,032
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana 41 min wichita-rick 6
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,565
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 176
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,043
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 140,760