Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46553 Apr 16, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and everybody. It just took me about a half an hour to get here. Won't have time to look for FlowerChilds thread- Hi Flower and Hippi and NorCal and Paiz.
It's still "freezing" around here, has been since before Christmas! Blew about 80 or faster last night. Shredded my canopy/garage roof.- More work to do. Gusts to 50 today. Hard to work in that. Trying to get the jeep ready for the State Hunt this weekend. Busy, busy, busy!
Well Hi there Fisherman. Long time no see, as they say. I think it's been extremely busy everywhere. And it's freezing here today too. I was tempted to just stay in the bed this AM and forget about everything else, but I can't post from the bedroom...lol.

Have a great day and stay warm.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46555 Apr 17, 2014
Good morning, Princess ... Pretty day and I'm going to play in the garden today myself ... Have a lovely day! Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hug and plants & sweet smelling lilies ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46556 Apr 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Pretty day and I'm going to play in the garden today myself ... Have a lovely day! Love, FC <3 ...
Hearts, hug and plants & sweet smelling lilies ...
Good morning Flower. Alas, no garden playing for me until this evening--then it may be too cold, not sure. That wind is definitely ferocious this AM. Brrr.

Got a list from one of my clients as to what plants they're needing this year, so I need to make a list as to which ones I have.

Tomorrow is LOTS of garden work. Have a great day

Hearts, hugs, and dividing perennials......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46557 Apr 18, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Alas, no garden playing for me until this evening--then it may be too cold, not sure. That wind is definitely ferocious this AM. Brrr.
Got a list from one of my clients as to what plants they're needing this year, so I need to make a list as to which ones I have.
Tomorrow is LOTS of garden work. Have a great day
Hearts, hugs, and dividing perennials......
Good morning, Princess ... Easter egg hunt today for the church children so I need to get going after I F/B surf ... I'm also play with some plants that need to be divided and re-potted ... In any event I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the garden ... Have a Good Friday pretty one! Love all around 360! FC <3 ...

4020 ... I'm hitting on all 8's today, whoo-hoo

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46558 Apr 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Easter egg hunt today for the church children so I need to get going after I F/B surf ... I'm also play with some plants that need to be divided and re-potted ... In any event I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the garden ... Have a Good Friday pretty one! Love all around 360! FC <3 ...
4020 ... I'm hitting on all 8's today, whoo-hoo
Every Friday is a Good Friday, Flower, but this one even more so.

I have beds to make, beds to weed, and a house to clean, so I too must get off the computer and get to work--before I get sucked into Topix...lol.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Easter.
not opis

Ravena, NY

#46560 Apr 18, 2014
Hello, Your Most Awesomeness!
I hope things in The Realm are good...

not opis

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46561 Apr 18, 2014
not opis wrote:
Hello, Your Most Awesomeness!
I hope things in The Realm are good...
not opis
You have no idea how good things really are not opis. I've been having a real Scarborough Fair kind of day, I was out in the gardens transplanting parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.

Your screen name reminds me of a guy that used to post on Top Stories. He first posted as Steve, then when he was banned he posted as Not Steve, then prisoner, then gunslinger, then oarsman, and finally the last time I saw him, he was Curtis Lowe. A real sweetheart of a guy, but didn't want anyone to know--sort of like you. <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46562 Apr 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight--your front is cold, but you're going to get snow on your backside? Sounds like you need to put on some clothes and quit running around naked......
Morning Rotor.
He He He. Very funny. Morning Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46563 Apr 21, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>He He He. Very funny. Morning Princess
And a good morning to you too Rotor. Have a great day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46564 Apr 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Every Friday is a Good Friday, Flower, but this one even more so.
I have beds to make, beds to weed, and a house to clean, so I too must get off the computer and get to work--before I get sucked into Topix...lol.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Easter.
Good Monday morning, Princess ... It was a wonderful fun-filled weekend ... and now back to Monday ... wow, the weekend sure went by fast ... I'm hurrying and making my posts so I can get on with my day .... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a splendid day ... so, that being said, have a splendid day! lol ... Enjoy!

Hearts, hugs and Easter Monday ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46565 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Monday morning, Princess ... It was a wonderful fun-filled weekend ... and now back to Monday ... wow, the weekend sure went by fast ... I'm hurrying and making my posts so I can get on with my day .... Just wanted to stop by and wish you a splendid day ... so, that being said, have a splendid day! lol ... Enjoy!
Hearts, hugs and Easter Monday ...
Thanks Flower. I know what you mean, it was a action-packed weekend, that's for sure. I am looking forward to a relatively quiet week.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#46566 Apr 21, 2014
There you are! Howdy Princess and all in the realm! Rainy humid day here. We needed the rain but you know what it does to me! Yet, I persevere! LOL! I hope you had a lovely Easter! Mine was good, except for the Little Princess being sick. I hope I get to see her soon, I'm having withdrawals! You know how much fun we have together!
Well, I better get back to work, or something like that! Hope you're having a great day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46567 Apr 21, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
There you are! Howdy Princess and all in the realm! Rainy humid day here. We needed the rain but you know what it does to me! Yet, I persevere! LOL! I hope you had a lovely Easter! Mine was good, except for the Little Princess being sick. I hope I get to see her soon, I'm having withdrawals! You know how much fun we have together!
Well, I better get back to work, or something like that! Hope you're having a great day!
HIPPI!!!! Good to see you my friend. Hope you get to feeling better soon. We're supposed to get a little rain tonight, frankly I do NOT think we need any right now, but who can tell?

Hope you have a lovely day.

Hearts, hugs, and warm spring days.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#46568 Apr 21, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and everybody. It just took me about a half an hour to get here. Won't have time to look for FlowerChilds thread- Hi Flower and Hippi and NorCal and Paiz.
It's still "freezing" around here, has been since before Christmas! Blew about 80 or faster last night. Shredded my canopy/garage roof.- More work to do. Gusts to 50 today. Hard to work in that. Trying to get the jeep ready for the State Hunt this weekend. Busy, busy, busy!
Hi Fisherman.......hope all is well......didn't see this until today.....my bad:[

Hugs to you and the family!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46569 Apr 22, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman.......hope all is well......didn't see this until today.....my bad:[
Hugs to you and the family!!
Hi there Norcal. I didn't see your post until today either...lol. Have a great week....

Hugs and hearts, and great weeks....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46570 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Flower. I know what you mean, it was a action-packed weekend, that's for sure. I am looking forward to a relatively quiet week.
Good morning, Princess ... Goodness, it's Wednesday already ... and I'm scurrying to get things done around here to get out the door by 1100 ... so just a flyby to say good morning and good day to you and all the friendlies in the realm ... so, Good Morning and good day to you and all friendlies in the realm, LOL .... Luvya, mean it! FC <3,...

Hearts, hugs and butterflies ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46571 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Goodness, it's Wednesday already ... and I'm scurrying to get things done around here to get out the door by 1100 ... so just a flyby to say good morning and good day to you and all the friendlies in the realm ... so, Good Morning and good day to you and all friendlies in the realm, LOL .... Luvya, mean it! FC <3,...
Hearts, hugs and butterflies ...
Hi Flower. <zoom> You flew by so fast, you were just a tie-dyed streak of light....lol.

I know what you mean, I've been up since 4:30 and don't know if I'm caught up yet. I might get a chance to have breakfast before lunch time, but I'm not sure....lol

I guess I'll take a break with a cup out on the patio and scout the skies for hummingbirds. Haven't seen any yet, but they're due just any time.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46572 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea how good things really are not opis. I've been having a real Scarborough Fair kind of day, I was out in the gardens transplanting parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Your screen name reminds me of a guy that used to post on Top Stories. He first posted as Steve, then when he was banned he posted as Not Steve, then prisoner, then gunslinger, then oarsman, and finally the last time I saw him, he was Curtis Lowe. A real sweetheart of a guy, but didn't want anyone to know--sort of like you. <3
Good morning Princess. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. TheQueen says Hey to you. All the royals send their love :) I have a wonderful friend in England named Richard. He has a title but no money. He is a great mechanic. Anyway he was at a party at a large estate of a titled person who has the manor house and the whole 9 yards. At the party he met an Austrian who is a big deal in Austrian politics. They became good friends as they share many of the same political views. Anyway I guess because Richard was at the party the Austrian assumed he was wealthy. He never really tells people what he does for a living. Richard is not politically correct at all. He hates to see the demise of the English people and culture and they have been flooded by foreigners . Now that England is part of the EU people can go anywhere in the EU to live and work and draw welfare. The Austrian shared the same feelings about the lost of the Austrian culture. Long story short he invited Richard to Austria and is picked up in a Limousine and put in a 5 star hotel. He goes to the event and is seated at the head table where members of Parliament are at the second table . To his surprise the host tells the large gathering they has a special guest to be with them tonight and he introduces Lord Richard and ask him to say a few words to the dinner guest. Richard is really a charming fellow so he goes to the microphone and tells them how pleased he is to be there and sadly the battle to maintain their national culture has been lost in his country but he is sure after seeing this group Austria will win the fight to keep it's culture. The crowd came to their feet and went wild with applause :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46573 Apr 23, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. I have been looking for you. Did you read Blood Meridian ? I am reading it for the second time. What did you think of it?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46574 Apr 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. I just got back from 2 weeks in England. TheQueen says Hey to you. All the royals send their love :) I have a wonderful friend in England named Richard. He has a title but no money. He is a great mechanic. Anyway he was at a party at a large estate of a titled person who has the manor house and the whole 9 yards. At the party he met an Austrian who is a big deal in Austrian politics. They became good friends as they share many of the same political views. Anyway I guess because Richard was at the party the Austrian assumed he was wealthy. He never really tells people what he does for a living. Richard is not politically correct at all. He hates to see the demise of the English people and culture and they have been flooded by foreigners . Now that England is part of the EU people can go anywhere in the EU to live and work and draw welfare. The Austrian shared the same feelings about the lost of the Austrian culture. Long story short he invited Richard to Austria and is picked up in a Limousine and put in a 5 star hotel. He goes to the event and is seated at the head table where members of Parliament are at the second table . To his surprise the host tells the large gathering they has a special guest to be with them tonight and he introduces Lord Richard and ask him to say a few words to the dinner guest. Richard is really a charming fellow so he goes to the microphone and tells them how pleased he is to be there and sadly the battle to maintain their national culture has been lost in his country but he is sure after seeing this group Austria will win the fight to keep it's culture. The crowd came to their feet and went wild with applause :)
Hi Denny, it's always good to hear from the family across the pond.

Sounds like Richard is quite a guy, you're blessed to have that sort of friend..... Not everyone does....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 4 min Mechanic 7,407
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Judy 123 62,535
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,375
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min Mechanic 9,189
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 151,139
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Mechanic 22,888
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 13 min Judy 123 7,898
News Plane makes emergency landing after passenger r... 14 min Mechanic 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Princess Hey 228,482
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr greymouser 6,166