“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46479 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you made it back--you need to have Opis give me a call--there's a spider in the living room, and since Oki isn't home--I need someone to get rid of it for me. Thanks
EEK! I will have this taken care of immediately!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46480 Apr 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>here too. Can't keep a connection to Chi-town, so I think I'm going to close up shop for the day. wasn't a bad day all in all, but hopefully tomorrow will be better and we'll end the week with a bang.
See you at 1 or 2 or whenever you decide to slip into bed. Stay safe driving home.
We still have storms rolling thru here @ 0220 am. Lightening,hard rain and wind. Took a short nap after 2400,woke up to thunder/lightening,heavy rain and high winds, Hopefully it will pass soon. Coffee would be nice but I don't think this late the caffiene would be a good thing. Stay Sweet and I'll see you in the a.m.

I "think" I've put the finishing touches on the munitions case to my steel pipe on wheels.... It looks pretty darn good.

See you soon.

XOXOXO

ME.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46481 Apr 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text> My pleasure!
Hi Cuz.... I dug REAL deep in my grab bag from the past and found you something.... We,us(US)Marines,call it a John Wayne. Otherwise known as a P-38..... Its an American original. HRP will send it your way soon.....

You're welcome.

LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46482 Apr 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Cuz.... I dug REAL deep in my grab bag from the past and found you something.... We,us(US)Marines,call it a John Wayne. Otherwise known as a P-38..... Its an American original. HRP will send it your way soon.....
You're welcome.
LOL
Only John Wayne could use the damn thing to open a can. Now that was blast from the past. Just us old farts know what you are talking about :) Tell Princess her coffee is ready :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46483 Apr 4, 2014
<Waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46484 Apr 4, 2014
Good morning all. Looks like I'm the last one up this AM.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46485 Apr 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We still have storms rolling thru here @ 0220 am. Lightening,hard rain and wind. Took a short nap after 2400,woke up to thunder/lightening,heavy rain and high winds, Hopefully it will pass soon. Coffee would be nice but I don't think this late the caffiene would be a good thing. Stay Sweet and I'll see you in the a.m.
I "think" I've put the finishing touches on the munitions case to my steel pipe on wheels.... It looks pretty darn good.
See you soon.
XOXOXO
ME.
Good morning Sugah Plum Puddin' Pie.(spell check says there are two of those words spelled wrong--silly spell check)
Anyway, I don't know what time the storms rolled through here, I slept through most of it.
Hope you have a safe drive home--it's pretty wet out there.

At 2:30 in the AM, is it late or is it early? I suppose it depends on your perspective.

Anyway, sitting here, missing you. Hope to see you soon.

XOXOX
Me back at ya....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46486 Apr 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Only John Wayne could use the damn thing to open a can. Now that was blast from the past. Just us old farts know what you are talking about :) Tell Princess her coffee is ready :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46487 Apr 4, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<Waves>
<waves back> Good morning my dear Rotor. Hope you have a productive and successful weekend in store.

I'd tell you to behave, but there wouldn't be much point now would there?

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Coxsackie, NY

#46488 Apr 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Cuz.... I dug REAL deep in my grab bag from the past and found you something.... We,us(US)Marines,call it a John Wayne. Otherwise known as a P-38..... Its an American original. HRP will send it your way soon.....
You're welcome.
LOL
You're the best! Thank you.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Coxsackie, NY

#46489 Apr 4, 2014
Hey Rotor, long time no see.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46490 Apr 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>You're the best! Thank you.
Good morning Lucky. Hope you and Opis are having a good day.... after all, it's Friday--how bad can it be?

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Coxsackie, NY

#46491 Apr 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Lucky. Hope you and Opis are having a good day.... after all, it's Friday--how bad can it be?
Good morning Princess. It could be worse I suppose, not looking forward to the rain y'all are sending our way though.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46492 Apr 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. It could be worse I suppose, not looking forward to the rain y'all are sending our way though.
We didn't get near the rain that Pais did though. Thankfully. I don't mind a few April showers, but the spring floods, I can do without.

Tell Opis not to worry about that spider in the Living room. The troll took care of it. Bout time too, I was getting ready to set the house on fire, just to get rid of it.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46493 Apr 4, 2014
Good morning Princess ... I'd be doing the spider dance but thank goodness the troll stood up to the nuisance of that creepy thing, lol ... TGIF ~ Friday ... Enjoy it ...

Hearts, Hugs and Happy Friday ....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46494 Apr 4, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess ... I'd be doing the spider dance but thank goodness the troll stood up to the nuisance of that creepy thing, lol ... TGIF ~ Friday ... Enjoy it ...
Hearts, Hugs and Happy Friday ....
Yeah, I was considering just burning the house down, but thankfully the troll got it and threw it out the door. I don't like spiders and snakes, as the old song goes.... lol

Enjoy your Friday....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46495 Apr 4, 2014
Good morning sis and friends, happy Friday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46496 Apr 4, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Friday......
Good morning Brother dear.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46497 Apr 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>You're the best! Thank you.
You could get odds on that.... You're most welcome. I used to have like a million of those dang things.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46498 Apr 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Only John Wayne could use the damn thing to open a can. Now that was blast from the past. Just us old farts know what you are talking about :) Tell Princess her coffee is ready :)
I like them better than the kitchen type you buy at the store. Simple,easy to use and they get sharper with each use. I've got one I used when still in the Marines. Its almost black with age/patina and still opens a can like nobodies business. It's gotta be 30 some years old. The one I'm sending OLG is brand new.... Still in the paper wrapper.... She'll have to break it in. THATS the hard part. After about 400 cans it'll work just fine. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 155,263
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Blitzking 141,886
tasteless jokes 51 min wichita-rick 89
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 56 min Mega Monster 8,731
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 1 hr wichita-rick 455
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 hr andet1987 30,461
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 hr andet1987 4,597
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 hr Sublime1 386
"man" words 4 hr andet1987 208
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr TALLYHO 8541 38,437