Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46457 Apr 3, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
Good morning Princess! Finally getting some sunshine here. Time to get out and get my tan back. I guess I could go do some gardening in the courtyard and enjoy the sun. Anything in particular you want to plant?
Hi there Lucky. Just go right ahead and plant whatever your little ole heart desires. The gardeners did plant the wrong color roses last year, so you could paint the roses red, if the notion strikes.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46458 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning, Princess ... Wishing you and all in the realm a beautiful day ... FC <3 ...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46459 Apr 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Hi Billy R, I haven't seen you in a coon's age! It's me Spirit, my Birthday is coming up!
Hey there Spirit, it's good to be back. I hope you have something special planned for your birthday

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46460 Apr 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Wishing you and all in the realm a beautiful day ... FC <3 ...
Morning Flower. <waves> Hope your day is great.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#46461 Apr 3, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Spirit, it's good to be back. I hope you have something special planned for your birthday
I wish to spend it with my man, but I don't know....he's moody, so no telling! It won't be ruined that's for sure!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#46462 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hi there Spirit. Happy Birthday.
It's not my Birthday; I'm still counting, but thank you!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46463 Apr 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my Birthday; I'm still counting, but thank you!
have a birthday everyday for a week--more presents. LOL.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46464 Apr 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you back my friend :)
Thanks. I've been busy lately rehabbing a 4.2" Mortar ammo crate into a partitioned munitions carrier for my stove pipe on wheels.... LOL Its looking pretty sharp. Stenciled and everything. Even managed to make an ordinance "bursting bomb" stencil used up to WWII.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46465 Apr 3, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
Good morning Princess! Finally getting some sunshine here. Time to get out and get my tan back. I guess I could go do some gardening in the courtyard and enjoy the sun. Anything in particular you want to plant?
Yeah.... A few certain trolls here on topix....

hee hee hee

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46467 Apr 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.... A few certain trolls here on topix....
hee hee hee
you know if you plant too many trolls, it poisons the soil--nothing will grow then.

Hi there, got rain?

XOXO

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46471 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>you know if you plant too many trolls, it poisons the soil--nothing will grow then.
Hi there, got rain?
XOXO
Like a cow going on a flat rock..... For a couple minutes visibility was so bad I couldn't see across the road to the power sub-station. Pretty intense. Now its just steady and heavy.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46472 Apr 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Like a cow going on a flat rock..... For a couple minutes visibility was so bad I couldn't see across the road to the power sub-station. Pretty intense. Now its just steady and heavy.
here too. Can't keep a connection to Chi-town, so I think I'm going to close up shop for the day. wasn't a bad day all in all, but hopefully tomorrow will be better and we'll end the week with a bang.

See you at 1 or 2 or whenever you decide to slip into bed. Stay safe driving home.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46474 Apr 3, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I know that if wetoutside and found snow I would not be happy at all. Snow really clashes with the palm trees........
Oh, forgot to tell you, but over there <<<<< on the other page, Rotor said to tell you HI, so Hi from Rotor.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#46476 Apr 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.... A few certain trolls here on topix....
hee hee hee
My pleasure!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46478 Apr 3, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text> My pleasure!
Glad you made it back--you need to have Opis give me a call--there's a spider in the living room, and since Oki isn't home--I need someone to get rid of it for me. Thanks

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#46479 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you made it back--you need to have Opis give me a call--there's a spider in the living room, and since Oki isn't home--I need someone to get rid of it for me. Thanks
EEK! I will have this taken care of immediately!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46480 Apr 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>here too. Can't keep a connection to Chi-town, so I think I'm going to close up shop for the day. wasn't a bad day all in all, but hopefully tomorrow will be better and we'll end the week with a bang.
See you at 1 or 2 or whenever you decide to slip into bed. Stay safe driving home.
We still have storms rolling thru here @ 0220 am. Lightening,hard rain and wind. Took a short nap after 2400,woke up to thunder/lightening,heavy rain and high winds, Hopefully it will pass soon. Coffee would be nice but I don't think this late the caffiene would be a good thing. Stay Sweet and I'll see you in the a.m.

I "think" I've put the finishing touches on the munitions case to my steel pipe on wheels.... It looks pretty darn good.

See you soon.

XOXOXO

ME.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#46481 Apr 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text> My pleasure!
Hi Cuz.... I dug REAL deep in my grab bag from the past and found you something.... We,us(US)Marines,call it a John Wayne. Otherwise known as a P-38..... Its an American original. HRP will send it your way soon.....

You're welcome.

LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46482 Apr 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Cuz.... I dug REAL deep in my grab bag from the past and found you something.... We,us(US)Marines,call it a John Wayne. Otherwise known as a P-38..... Its an American original. HRP will send it your way soon.....
You're welcome.
LOL
Only John Wayne could use the damn thing to open a can. Now that was blast from the past. Just us old farts know what you are talking about :) Tell Princess her coffee is ready :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46483 Apr 4, 2014
<Waves>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 1 min Poppyann 1,442
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 min streetglidehoney 10,602
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 2 min Mr_FX 5,814
Benghazi (Oct '15) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 128
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 min Mr_FX 6,795
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min streetglidehoney 20,492
I Got 6 words for ya... (Aug '10) 14 min Lucy the First 800
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Denny CranesPlace 67,197
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 206,995
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 7 hr Major tiny Tarm 1,474
More from around the web