Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46434 Apr 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
We have hunted eggs in the snow before, I remember the year that it snowed on Easter eve. After hiding the eggs the bunny had to walk around leaving footprints because it was obvious where she had hopped. Last year it was bitter cold and we found eggs for weeks as nobody wanted to be outside. I am hoping for better this year, but losing faith fast.
Maybe the Easter bunny can hide eggs inside? Just a thought...lol

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46436 Apr 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Easter bunny can hide eggs inside? Just a thought...lol
IT has happened, as the kids got older, the bunny pulls funny tricks sometimes. We use strictly plastic eggs in most of the yard and wooded area, real eggs in the front yard only. The bunny one year had several large eggs with a smaller plastic egg inside, inside the smaller egg was a tiny egg, inside the tiny egg was a dollar bill! Most of the time the bunny leaves only coins in the eggs. One or two, she saves her change all year to pull off the financial feat. Each of her 4 children end up with 30-40 dollars on Easter, our families favorite holiday. We also hide our baskets outside, there are a couple of naughty bunnies around. Last year, I had to find my basket 5 times. I kept finding it and taking it in the house, only to find that it had disappeared the next time I went in to warm up. lol.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46437 Apr 2, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Have I ever asked if you self pull your teeth or is Oki the only one in the family that does?
side note......what do your kids think about a father who pulls his own teeth?...... they must know he does right?
Do me one better.... Pull your head outta your azz.

Must be a real bich with me living in your boozer loser head. Glad I give you purpose in life.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46440 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. Mama R says hi. <3
Hi. Glad you're back. Say Hi to Mr. Bill for me, mama too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46441 Apr 3, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
IT has happened, as the kids got older, the bunny pulls funny tricks sometimes. We use strictly plastic eggs in most of the yard and wooded area, real eggs in the front yard only. The bunny one year had several large eggs with a smaller plastic egg inside, inside the smaller egg was a tiny egg, inside the tiny egg was a dollar bill! Most of the time the bunny leaves only coins in the eggs. One or two, she saves her change all year to pull off the financial feat. Each of her 4 children end up with 30-40 dollars on Easter, our families favorite holiday. We also hide our baskets outside, there are a couple of naughty bunnies around. Last year, I had to find my basket 5 times. I kept finding it and taking it in the house, only to find that it had disappeared the next time I went in to warm up. lol.
LOL. What a joker that Easter Bunny is. You really got to watch him. One year we thought we had found all the eggs, but there were some hidden in the light fixtures on the dining room chandelier. The globes to the lights were amber, the bulbs had been removed so the eggs would fit. Didn't find them till that evening when we went to turn on the dining room light and no lights came on.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46442 Apr 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Do me one better.... Pull your head outta your azz.
Must be a real bich with me living in your boozer loser head. Glad I give you purpose in life.
Sugah, just ignore him. Not worth the effort to type a response. BTW, remind me to give you a grocery list before you leave for work today--there are a couple things I need from the store...

XOXOX

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46443 Apr 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Do me one better.... Pull your head outta your azz.
Nice to see you back my friend :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46444 Apr 3, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text> Hi. Glad you're back. Say Hi to Mr. Bill for me, mama too.
Mr. Bill has been insanely busy--it's THAT time of year. When the accountants get working on his taxes, he just leaves the office--I guess it's easier that way, and then just signs the forms on the appropriate lines.

The CHO is getting soooo big. She's a teen now. He's in for a fun few years.

This year for the first time in ages, we won't have a teen anymore. I guess the Teen Troll will simply become, the troll...lol or the 20-something troll.

I'm glad I'm back too--and apparently so are a lot of folks. I had no idea there were so many wannabe princesses on Topix.
Anyway, I'll drop you a line in the next few days. <3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46445 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Easter bunny can hide eggs inside? Just a thought...lol
Your coffee is ready Princess :) Have you seen Hippi? She owes me a book report on Blood Meridian :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46446 Apr 3, 2014
move along now wrote:
What's the matter- you people never saw three imaginary people reappear at the same time, on the same day, like nothing happened??!! This Topix, man! It makes perfect nonsense!
Caaaaan yoooou diiiiiig it???
There are imaginary people on Topix? I had no idea. So who does the typing if the people are imaginary?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46448 Apr 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffee is ready Princess :) Have you seen Hippi? She owes me a book report on Blood Meridian :)
HI there Denny, thanks for the coffee. Hippi has been insanely busy at work, but I'll remind her about the book report. If she's even had time to read it, that is.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46449 Apr 3, 2014
Ah Ha wrote:
It is evident the fun you all have and isn't that the way it should be?
Yes, and we don't want to see more forums fade away because of
those that think being a nasty troll is fun. Though ... trolling can be
rather enjoyable at times too, but I don't get down and dirty or
lowbrow. I think Topix is getting a better handle on some of that and
it's a pleasure to notice. Guess that is why the Mods get paid the BIG
bucks, rite? lol
I really like your attitude, as far as I'm concerned you are always a welcome guest.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46450 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh YUCK. that's horrible. No one should have snow on the ground this close to Easter.
Supposed to be rain here for the next few days--lots of rain.....
I know that if wetoutside and found snow I would not be happy at all. Snow really clashes with the palm trees........

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#46451 Apr 3, 2014
Hi Billy R, I haven't seen you in a coon's age! It's me Spirit, my Birthday is coming up!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46452 Apr 3, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I really like your attitude, as far as I'm concerned you are always a welcome guest.
Good morning Brother Dear. Anyone that is a peaceful poster is welcome. Otherwise, they're sort of invisible.....

Oh, before I forget, I left you a question or two. Hope you have some answers for me.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46453 Apr 3, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I know that if wetoutside and found snow I would not be happy at all. Snow really clashes with the palm trees........
Snow and palm trees go together like Paisley Prints and Plaids.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46455 Apr 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Hi Billy R, I haven't seen you in a coon's age! It's me Spirit, my Birthday is coming up!
Well Hi there Spirit. Happy Birthday.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#46456 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning Princess! Finally getting some sunshine here. Time to get out and get my tan back. I guess I could go do some gardening in the courtyard and enjoy the sun. Anything in particular you want to plant?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46457 Apr 3, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
Good morning Princess! Finally getting some sunshine here. Time to get out and get my tan back. I guess I could go do some gardening in the courtyard and enjoy the sun. Anything in particular you want to plant?
Hi there Lucky. Just go right ahead and plant whatever your little ole heart desires. The gardeners did plant the wrong color roses last year, so you could paint the roses red, if the notion strikes.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46458 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning, Princess ... Wishing you and all in the realm a beautiful day ... FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake quake: Report of major California temblor ... 2 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 3
News Ancient Egyptian's wooden toe is sophisticated ... 3 min Parden Pard 1
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 5 min rainmaker2016 947
News Baby born on flight gets free plane tickets for... 5 min June 9
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min Parden Pard 3,305
News No, the 'big one' didn't hit California Wednesday 8 min June 6
Memorable Movie Scenes. 11 min June 402
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 75,982
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min 8541 MARINE 22,844
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 218,610
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,266
More from around the web