“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46334 Mar 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Mukluks would be nice.....
As far as the house goes, yes, I know about things like that. Oki and I once lived in a house that was put together with absolutely NO blueprints, and not a single square corner in the entire house. I was told that the guy who built it was really good when he was drunk--so he must have been stone cold sober when he built that monstrosity. We put in new flooring and it was an absolute nightmare...lol.
Oh well,, just remember Fisherman--that which does not kill you, makes you stronger.....
Good morning.
Good morning princess.
We almost ran into each other this morning for a change.
Mukluks. lol OK What about a baby seal skin hand warmer thingy to go with it? You know, those hand things? They would be good while walking and slipping through the snow and ice. You could be flipping everybody the bird and they couldn't see it!
The shower was the biggest challenge. The floor at a 45 degree slope (slight fisherman exaggeration) and the corner was at about an 80 degree angle!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46335 Mar 3, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
We almost ran into each other this morning for a change.
Mukluks. lol OK What about a baby seal skin hand warmer thingy to go with it? You know, those hand things? They would be good while walking and slipping through the snow and ice. You could be flipping everybody the bird and they couldn't see it!
The shower was the biggest challenge. The floor at a 45 degree slope (slight fisherman exaggeration) and the corner was at about an 80 degree angle!
LOL. Mostly I'm not squeamish about fur, but no baby seal skin anything--bobcat would be nice though. 45 degree slope-hmmm, lets see, converted from Fisherman terms that's probably about 10 or maybe 15. That's still a heck of a slope when you're talking about a shower. The 80 degree angle thingy would be a problem. You could always just toss out the shower, tile the whole thing and call it a walk-in shower. lol

Good luck.

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#46336 Mar 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Mostly I'm not squeamish about fur, but no baby seal skin anything--bobcat would be nice though. 45 degree slope-hmmm, lets see, converted from Fisherman terms that's probably about 10 or maybe 15. That's still a heck of a slope when you're talking about a shower. The 80 degree angle thingy would be a problem. You could always just toss out the shower, tile the whole thing and call it a walk-in shower. lol
Good luck.
Hi Princess. Want some Bobcat fur, got three pelts sitting waiting to be crafted..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46337 Mar 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess. Want some Bobcat fur, got three pelts sitting waiting to be crafted..
Good morning FTW, I wouldn't mind a nice little bobcat rug for the bedroom. We've had people spot bobcat here on the farm, but I haven't seen any yet. I am forever hopeful though--maybe this season....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46338 Mar 4, 2014
Good morning all. I hope everyone is warm and safe today. Remember--life is too short to fold fitted sheets.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46339 Mar 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess. Want some Bobcat fur, got three pelts sitting waiting to be crafted..
What kind of fur crafting do you do anyway? Do you trap, or purchase? Sounds like it could be interesting....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46340 Mar 7, 2014
Good morning Princess ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46341 Mar 10, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of fur crafting do you do anyway? Do you trap, or purchase? Sounds like it could be interesting....
Coffee is on Princess. You would look great in Bobcat :) My friend thought he was shooting a bobcat but he shot a domestic cat :(

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46342 Mar 10, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Mostly I'm not squeamish about fur, but no baby seal skin anything--bobcat would be nice though. 45 degree slope-hmmm, lets see, converted from Fisherman terms that's probably about 10 or maybe 15. That's still a heck of a slope when you're talking about a shower. The 80 degree angle thingy would be a problem. You could always just toss out the shower, tile the whole thing and call it a walk-in shower. lol
Good luck.
Hi princess (and everybody).
I'm still plugging away at that project. lol
Did you see that video going around about the fur business in China? Man, that is gruesome!
Hope your week is off to a good start.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46343 Mar 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is on Princess. You would look great in Bobcat :) My friend thought he was shooting a bobcat but he shot a domestic cat :(
He never watched Wild Kingdom or Nature? Maybe you should find him a photo of one so he can carry it with him in the field. Shucks,I'VE shot feral cats in the woods before but I KNEW they had domestic roots at one time. He didn't do wrong..... Per Se. A cat is still a cat in the woods.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46344 Mar 10, 2014
Princess...Wanna Ditch the TROLLS and head over to Dirty_Nellie's Ale House???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46346 Mar 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>He never watched Wild Kingdom or Nature? Maybe you should find him a photo of one so he can carry it with him in the field. Shucks,I'VE shot feral cats in the woods before but I KNEW they had domestic roots at one time. He didn't do wrong..... Per Se. A cat is still a cat in the woods.
LOL we gave him a very hard time about that. Last year we had a bobcat show up in our neighborhood. tell the Princess her coffee is ready :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46347 Mar 12, 2014
Princess your royal coffee is served

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46348 Mar 12, 2014
Morning all. <sigh> please remember to hug your loved ones, tell them you love them, you never know today might not be your last day--it might be theirs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46349 Mar 12, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess ... Happy Friday ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. <waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46350 Mar 12, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi princess (and everybody).
I'm still plugging away at that project. lol
Did you see that video going around about the fur business in China? Man, that is gruesome!
Hope your week is off to a good start.
Hi Fisherman. No, I didn't. Don't think I want to so thanks for the heads up. I don't like much that's gruesome. <shudders>

Good luck and I hope the project finishes soon....I haven't worked on a project all week--it's Wednesday, so I'm about due to start one.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46351 Mar 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL we gave him a very hard time about that. Last year we had a bobcat show up in our neighborhood. tell the Princess her coffee is ready :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46352 Mar 13, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.
Got you another pot of coffee on. Have you ecked out House of Cards? Kevin Spacey is great!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46353 Mar 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Got you another pot of coffee on. Have you ecked out House of Cards? Kevin Spacey is great!
thanks Denny, no I haven't I'll put that on the list of things to do though....
and angel said to him

Castroville, TX

#46354 Mar 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Got you another pot of coffee on. Have you ecked out House of Cards? Kevin Spacey is great!
TOD? is pretty princesses guy alright? I am worried that hes hurt... I am sad... I miss him .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Judy 123 7,363
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 142,312
Mr. Incredible Guilty of Assault 10 min Enzo49 12
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 15 min Judy 123 7,203
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min johnny belinda 155,336
Word Association. (Nov '10) 18 min Judy 123 16,942
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 22 min Judy 123 9,354
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 50 min David0407 5,808
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr -Lea- 501
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 28,660
More from around the web