|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Coming home from the gym yesterday we took a shortcut by my bank ... in the median there were the trees blooming so very beautifully ... I wanted to stop and take pictures but Gaby kept sayin' "there's cars behind you" ... shucks ... at least I got a visual ... the apricot trees in her back yard are blooming and soon be producing fruit ... same as oranges ... love that scent ... reminds me of home ... grew up in a very agricultural environmental area ... lots of oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, cantelope, watermelon, sugar cane, etc etc ... but it was those orange blossoms I remember the best ... and the gardenias I remember, too ... wow, what beautiful springs ... coming from the SOUTHERN TIP OF TEXAS of course we had NO seasons at all ... for real, no seasons ... we had 100 degree Christmas'... can't relate to playing board games because we were always outside playing on our skates, skateboards, bikes, fishing, hunting, shooting our bb guns,(you'll shoot your eye out, kid;)... we were adventurous ... Unstoppable ... Invincible ...
Hearts Hugs and memories ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow, sounds like a beautiful site, all those trees.
I remember being 18 and bulletproof. But long before that, I was 8 and had super powers. lol. Kids today (yep, I just said that..lol) don't know the joy of having a box, stick, and the entire world in which to explore.
Maybe if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, but give a kid a stick and she's/he's King Arthur, D'Artagnian, Davy Crockett, and The Lone Ranger all rolled up into one. Those were the days....lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Hippichick wrote:
Howdy y'all!
Hi there stranger. Hope you had a pleasant evening.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Rotor Head wrote:
howdy right back
Hi there Rotor. Got winter?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there stranger. Hope you had a pleasant evening.
Coffee is ready and we are going to have peach blossoms before you know it. Back in the 70's tomorrow :). Where has Hippi been? Tell her she need to be in court more or no more BBJ

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, sounds like a beautiful site, all those trees.
I remember being 18 and bulletproof. But long before that, I was 8 and had super powers. lol. Kids today (yep, I just said that..lol) don't know the joy of having a box, stick, and the entire world in which to explore.
Maybe if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, but give a kid a stick and she's/he's King Arthur, D'Artagnian, Davy Crockett, and The Lone Ranger all rolled up into one. Those were the days....lol.
Good morning, Princess ... Whew, woke up late this morning ... My helper had already washed dishes and instead of waking me up with the vacuum cleaner for the throw rugs in the living room was sweeping and imagine what she got out of them so she did the one in my bedroom, too! WOW! Then she hit it with the vacuum cleaner after I woke up ... she got every nook and cranny, corners & such ... I am ever so grateful ... Been doing a LOT of spring cleaning over the past few weeks ... Next is getting to the chester drawers, lol ... chest of drawers and armoire ... then we're good to go ... The closets have been cleaned out and between 5 or 6 of us the clothing went downtown to the Battered Women's Shelter ... Wow, I can't even fathom the thought of those women, but I guess that is reality ...

In any event ... we had 2 seasons in 1 day yesterday ... that was a trip ... Hope your day is pretty as you are ... Enjoy it! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and budding trees ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is ready and we are going to have peach blossoms before you know it. Back in the 70's tomorrow :). Where has Hippi been? Tell her she need to be in court more or no more BBJ
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee. Hippi is like the rest of us and being assaulted on all fronts by the real world. Really cuts into posting time.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Whew, woke up late this morning ... My helper had already washed dishes and instead of waking me up with the vacuum cleaner for the throw rugs in the living room was sweeping and imagine what she got out of them so she did the one in my bedroom, too! WOW! Then she hit it with the vacuum cleaner after I woke up ... she got every nook and cranny, corners & such ... I am ever so grateful ... Been doing a LOT of spring cleaning over the past few weeks ... Next is getting to the chester drawers, lol ... chest of drawers and armoire ... then we're good to go ... The closets have been cleaned out and between 5 or 6 of us the clothing went downtown to the Battered Women's Shelter ... Wow, I can't even fathom the thought of those women, but I guess that is reality ...
In any event ... we had 2 seasons in 1 day yesterday ... that was a trip ... Hope your day is pretty as you are ... Enjoy it! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hearts, hugs and budding trees ...
Good morning (for a few more minutes) Flower. It sounds like you are well rested this AM. What a great helper to get all that done without waking you. Spring cleaning here is NOT progressing as I would like, but it is going. Lots of work in the basement, but with the extra cold temps, working down there is like being in a freezer--no thanks. I'll wait until it warms up a bit more. The neighbor (who "supposedly owns" Jack) has a new pup--a little beagle. We found that out the other night when Cooper was causing racket out on the back porch at about 9:30pm. Apparently this little pup decided he would NOT stay home, but come over to our house to share with Cooper. LOL. Cooper had OTHER ideas. I guess the 4 cats are enough company for him and he rebelled at the thought of the pup joining them too. It's quite a sight to look into the dog house and see Cooper asleep with one cat between his front paws, 1 in the back corner of the house by Cooper's back, 1 curled up near his stomach and one laying directly on top of him....lol. How they manage to sleep like that is beyond me. I guess when one gets up to go to the bathroom, they ALL go...lol.

Have a great day. Love ya.

Hearts, hugs, and pups....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Rotor. Got winter?
Yup....Arctic front all week, frigid temps and more snow due Monday.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....Arctic front all week, frigid temps and more snow due Monday.
supposed to be warm here over the weekend, but maybe ice on Sunday night/Monday morning. This is the winter that overstayed it's welcome.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....Arctic front all week, frigid temps and more snow due Monday.
In the freezer thru tomorrow. Warm up to 50's Saturday,40's Sunday with a rain/snow mix late and mid 30's Monday.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>In the freezer thru tomorrow. Warm up to 50's Saturday,40's Sunday with a rain/snow mix late and mid 30's Monday.
Is that the latest from E-ville?

I'm soon to close up shop and get off the computer for the night. Got some more herbs to mix up.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Good morning all. Made it though another week. Whew! Can't wait for the weekend, and it's going to snow--for a change.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning (for a few more minutes) Flower. It sounds like you are well rested this AM. What a great helper to get all that done without waking you. Spring cleaning here is NOT progressing as I would like, but it is going. Lots of work in the basement, but with the extra cold temps, working down there is like being in a freezer--no thanks. I'll wait until it warms up a bit more. The neighbor (who "supposedly owns" Jack) has a new pup--a little beagle. We found that out the other night when Cooper was causing racket out on the back porch at about 9:30pm. Apparently this little pup decided he would NOT stay home, but come over to our house to share with Cooper. LOL. Cooper had OTHER ideas. I guess the 4 cats are enough company for him and he rebelled at the thought of the pup joining them too. It's quite a sight to look into the dog house and see Cooper asleep with one cat between his front paws, 1 in the back corner of the house by Cooper's back, 1 curled up near his stomach and one laying directly on top of him....lol. How they manage to sleep like that is beyond me. I guess when one gets up to go to the bathroom, they ALL go...lol.
Have a great day. Love ya.
Hearts, hugs, and pups....
hahahaha, what a beautiful little story ... and what a visual, lol ... a Kodak morning ... you should carry a camera around with you and email pics to me ... wow, I can just imagine though what with a picture you just painted no pic needed, ha!... Awesome!!!!... The pups Denta-Stix for their teeth ... Jax sits, gets his first, runs to the living room, drops it and comes back for his treat ... then goes back to his "stash" and ingests his "treats", lol ... he's so funny ... The goofy one, Chance ... I don't know if he really know what "shake" means or if he just does what I tell him when I say, "shake" and I touch his left paw and he lets me lift it up ... whatever works for him he just does it so he gets a treat after his Denta-Stix ... He's not so afraid anymore ... He's taken a liking to the helper who is here 3xweek and Gabrielle was here the other day... we were outside sitting on the bench at the picnic table ... Chance actually came up to her ... I almost fainted ... but she's a loving beautiful soul and a pup and cat person so that did not surprise me ... Heck, Chance plays the "I'm not coming in right now" game with me as I heat half of the hill country with him, LOL ... What a difference our 4 legged ones bring to our disposition in life sometimes ...

30's day before yesterday, high 50's yesterday and 81 today ... Welcome to my world, LOL ...

Have a beautiful day, pretty one ...

Hearts, hugs and changes in latitude, changes in attitude ...

1875 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Glad that Chance isn't so afraid any more. That shows he is feeling the love....<3

As far as Cooper and the new pup next door go, this AM they were playing. I saw Cooper and pup head down the road to the tobacco barn, Somehow they split up--maybe one of them spotted a tree he just had to sniff and pee on...lol.

Anyway, so Cooper took off behind the barn, pup was wandering around then all of a sudden noticed that Cooper wasn't around. He started trying to trail Cooper.

Cooper came back to the house--not the way he left, but through the field, the pup was going down the road so they missed each other. Eventually they caught back up together, and the last time I looked they (and Jack) were playing in the front yard-arguing over a stick...lol.

Enjoy your day. <3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Imelda? Nope, I just love shoes. I have a closet full and could always use another pair.
Yeah--Mondays, not really my favorite either, but it's been a better Monday than most. This time last week we were frozen in. Today, it's just 45 or so degrees, which is really looking up.
You're MAKING a one bedroom apartment? No thanks. The last major building project we had was building this house. It was my last....lol.
I'll send you some. What'll it be? Mukluks or hip boots?
I'm getting a new respect for plumbers! To do this work on a 1935 house that is all crooked with single walls takes holistic thinking and artistic talents! You could not learn in a book what it takes.
I'm fairly sure this is my last big project like this.
lolemnis!

(lotsoflaughsexceptmyneckissor e!)(could be classified as a pain?)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Starting to really really NOT like winter......

Happy (if there IS such a thing) Monday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll send you some. What'll it be? Mukluks or hip boots?
I'm getting a new respect for plumbers! To do this work on a 1935 house that is all crooked with single walls takes holistic thinking and artistic talents! You could not learn in a book what it takes.
I'm fairly sure this is my last big project like this.
lolemnis!
(lotsoflaughsexceptmyneckissor e!)(could be classified as a pain?)
Mukluks would be nice.....

As far as the house goes, yes, I know about things like that. Oki and I once lived in a house that was put together with absolutely NO blueprints, and not a single square corner in the entire house. I was told that the guy who built it was really good when he was drunk--so he must have been stone cold sober when he built that monstrosity. We put in new flooring and it was an absolute nightmare...lol.

Oh well,, just remember Fisherman--that which does not kill you, makes you stronger.....

Good morning.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Mukluks would be nice.....
As far as the house goes, yes, I know about things like that. Oki and I once lived in a house that was put together with absolutely NO blueprints, and not a single square corner in the entire house. I was told that the guy who built it was really good when he was drunk--so he must have been stone cold sober when he built that monstrosity. We put in new flooring and it was an absolute nightmare...lol.
Oh well,, just remember Fisherman--that which does not kill you, makes you stronger.....
Good morning.
Coffee is on Princess. The other day it was 81 and this morning it is 13. The fruit trees are in bloom and the ground is covered in sleet . Only in Texas :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee is on Princess. The other day it was 81 and this morning it is 13. The fruit trees are in bloom and the ground is covered in sleet . Only in Texas :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. Hope the trees don't suffer too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

209 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 min Bezeer 15,823
Obama Is Abandoning Israel 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 13
Do you miss spirit67? 4 min Princess Hey 96
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min SLY WEST 141,673
Message to Obama 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 764
I Like..... 15 min Ozzie 87
Flying Highway Hatchet Lodges in Car's Dashboard 16 min Latter Day Taints 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min Mister_ E 15,788
Thousands of Blue Sea Creatures Wash Up on Cali... 32 min Orca Winfrey 13