Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46293 Feb 21, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>...and here it is. Happy Weekend!!!!
It certainly is, and not a moment too soon.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46294 Feb 21, 2014
Yeah no kidding. I had a pretty full week.
You guys thawed out yet?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46296 Feb 22, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Denny that you don't put oysters--raw or otherwise in the coffee. I am NOT a fan of seafood.....
I bet you don't like mountain oysters either :) Coffee is ready. I got a fantastic deal at a garage sale. A pair of full quill ostrich boots and a pair of Boa boots. They are like new and each cost about $600 and I got them for $10 a pair :) I love garage sales and most of my listings come from G sales. What a great way to meet people and net work. I give a free iPad as a closing gift so people hang on to my card and tell their friends :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46297 Feb 23, 2014
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready without oysters. Do you consider frog legs sea food? They will jump out of the skillet if you don't put a lid on :)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46298 Feb 23, 2014
Princess..TROLLS have escaped once more from the REALM!!

YOU would' DARE...EAT those FROG LEGS!!

OMG!! One of those FROGS...MAY have been YOUR Prince Charming??

Did Your Pop the KING..order the Harvest Of Frogs???

SAD, tsk tsk...;(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46299 Feb 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready without oysters. Do you consider frog legs sea food? They will jump out of the skillet if you don't put a lid on :)
Good morning Denny, I consider frog legs to be legs belonging to a frog. Don't think I've ever eaten any, I know lots of people that do like them however.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46300 Feb 24, 2014
Good morning Realmers. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, because it's OVER NOW!

But take heart--only 5 more days until we get another one.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46301 Feb 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Princess..TROLLS have escaped once more from the REALM!!
YOU would' DARE...EAT those FROG LEGS!!
OMG!! One of those FROGS...MAY have been YOUR Prince Charming??
Did Your Pop the KING..order the Harvest Of Frogs???
SAD, tsk tsk...;(
I wonder why the Princess was always kissing frogs.! At least that is what Rotor told me. It is Monday all over the place. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46302 Feb 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why the Princess was always kissing frogs.! At least that is what Rotor told me. It is Monday all over the place. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the net. I gave up kissing frogs after I met OKI, no need to keep looking when I found Prince Charming.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46303 Feb 24, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Princess has been busier than a shoeless princess at a shoe sale..... lol.
Good morning, afternoon, prevening, evening, twilight, and Harry Potter to you also....
You are not actually Imelda Marcos are you? lol
It is a good morning, except for one thing- IT'S MONDAY!
Busy?
Yeah,
yeah.
I'm making a one bedroom apartment! You should try that!
(I'm getting too old for this stuff.)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46304 Feb 24, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not actually Imelda Marcos are you? lol
It is a good morning, except for one thing- IT'S MONDAY!
Busy?
Yeah,
yeah.
I'm making a one bedroom apartment! You should try that!
(I'm getting too old for this stuff.)
lol. Imelda? Nope, I just love shoes. I have a closet full and could always use another pair.

Yeah--Mondays, not really my favorite either, but it's been a better Monday than most. This time last week we were frozen in. Today, it's just 45 or so degrees, which is really looking up.

You're MAKING a one bedroom apartment? No thanks. The last major building project we had was building this house. It was my last....lol.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#46305 Feb 24, 2014
Is it English Style..a Cottage w/Gardens of every Deminision??

A Drawbridge w/a Most??

TROLL Picnic Area??

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46306 Feb 25, 2014
Good morning all. I hope you are having a great Tuesday. It's a balmy 40 degrees here, can't wait for spring.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46307 Feb 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. And I did, thanks.... <3
Good morning, Princess ... Day 2 of 7 days ... Still waiting for caffeine to hit but it's not working yet and I only do 2 cups, lol ... It's another spring day here waking up to 64 degrees but wait, cool front moving in overnight with highs tomorrow of 48 ... back to 70's by weeks end ... We just love it when we have all seasons in one week ... it's all we have to talk about, LOL ...

I hope you have a memorable day and you have fun doing it ...

Hearts, hugs and lady bugs ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46308 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Day 2 of 7 days ... Still waiting for caffeine to hit but it's not working yet and I only do 2 cups, lol ... It's another spring day here waking up to 64 degrees but wait, cool front moving in overnight with highs tomorrow of 48 ... back to 70's by weeks end ... We just love it when we have all seasons in one week ... it's all we have to talk about, LOL ...
I hope you have a memorable day and you have fun doing it ...
Hearts, hugs and lady bugs ...
Morning Flower. I know, we've had 4 seasons in one week ourselves. You freeze then ya roast....lol. Oh well, pretty soon summer will be here and we'll all be griping about how hot it is.

You have a lady bug filled day yourself.... <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46309 Feb 26, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. I know, we've had 4 seasons in one week ourselves. You freeze then ya roast....lol. Oh well, pretty soon summer will be here and we'll all be griping about how hot it is.
You have a lady bug filled day yourself.... <3
Good morning, Princess ... Coming home from the gym yesterday we took a shortcut by my bank ... in the median there were the trees blooming so very beautifully ... I wanted to stop and take pictures but Gaby kept sayin' "there's cars behind you" ... shucks ... at least I got a visual ... the apricot trees in her back yard are blooming and soon be producing fruit ... same as oranges ... love that scent ... reminds me of home ... grew up in a very agricultural environmental area ... lots of oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, cantelope, watermelon, sugar cane, etc etc ... but it was those orange blossoms I remember the best ... and the gardenias I remember, too ... wow, what beautiful springs ... coming from the SOUTHERN TIP OF TEXAS of course we had NO seasons at all ... for real, no seasons ... we had 100 degree Christmas'... can't relate to playing board games because we were always outside playing on our skates, skateboards, bikes, fishing, hunting, shooting our bb guns,(you'll shoot your eye out, kid;)... we were adventurous ... Unstoppable ... Invincible ...

Hearts Hugs and memories ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#46311 Feb 26, 2014
Howdy y'all!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46312 Feb 26, 2014
howdy right back

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46313 Feb 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Coming home from the gym yesterday we took a shortcut by my bank ... in the median there were the trees blooming so very beautifully ... I wanted to stop and take pictures but Gaby kept sayin' "there's cars behind you" ... shucks ... at least I got a visual ... the apricot trees in her back yard are blooming and soon be producing fruit ... same as oranges ... love that scent ... reminds me of home ... grew up in a very agricultural environmental area ... lots of oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, cantelope, watermelon, sugar cane, etc etc ... but it was those orange blossoms I remember the best ... and the gardenias I remember, too ... wow, what beautiful springs ... coming from the SOUTHERN TIP OF TEXAS of course we had NO seasons at all ... for real, no seasons ... we had 100 degree Christmas'... can't relate to playing board games because we were always outside playing on our skates, skateboards, bikes, fishing, hunting, shooting our bb guns,(you'll shoot your eye out, kid;)... we were adventurous ... Unstoppable ... Invincible ...
Hearts Hugs and memories ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2KODZtjOIPgXX
Wow, sounds like a beautiful site, all those trees.
I remember being 18 and bulletproof. But long before that, I was 8 and had super powers. lol. Kids today (yep, I just said that..lol) don't know the joy of having a box, stick, and the entire world in which to explore.
Maybe if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, but give a kid a stick and she's/he's King Arthur, D'Artagnian, Davy Crockett, and The Lone Ranger all rolled up into one. Those were the days....lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46314 Feb 27, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Howdy y'all!
Hi there stranger. Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min beatlesinafog 141,494
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Truth is might 173,450
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Another Grey Day 43,436
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 47 min anguish 1,179
This or That (Jul '10) 53 min Brother Larry 8,160
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brother Larry 2,434
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr anguish 169,317
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 29,697
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 hr natasfonos 18,644
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 7 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,219