Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46277 Feb 20, 2014
Good morning all. It's been crazy busy for the last week or so around here. I will be soooo glad when things calm down.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46278 Feb 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess and all in the realm. Coffee is on! I never thought I would go e trip flying into London is so tough on my wife. I found if I go to Florida I can land at Gatewick which is very close and easy to Brighton where our friends live. Now that my wife is retired we don't have the worry about needing to get back to work quick. Gone for 2 weeks in April
Good morning Denny, I know you'll enjoy your trip....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46279 Feb 20, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<3 Happy Valentine's Day Princess! Please enjoy your day and evening with your Valentine! Love, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. And I did, thanks.... <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46280 Feb 20, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Happy H#*! Day everybody!
And a happy expletive deleted day to you also...lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46281 Feb 20, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
And nose? lol At least he's a funny coward.
princess must be busy this morning?
Good afternoon princess?
Evening?
Friday?
(covering all bases)
Princess has been busier than a shoeless princess at a shoe sale..... lol.

Good morning, afternoon, prevening, evening, twilight, and Harry Potter to you also....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46282 Feb 20, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
oops, Good morning Princess ... How was your weekend? Read a book and played with the pups ... No church and no gym ... I had no desire and no motivation .... I did take my car to the shop Saturday morning for the right rear tire which had a nail in it and they patched it up ... Brenda and I went shopping ... Neither I, Brenda, Gabrielle and Bridget went to church on Sunday ... A whole pew of emptiness ... must have seemed empty, wow! I got my tax stuff together as Brenda did as well ... I finished up my book and I have another review to post on my thread ...
Anyway, hope your weekend was grand and your Oki was finally able to make it home ... Have a beautiful day pretty one ... Enjoy it! Luvya, mean it!
Hearts, hugs and beautiful Mondays!
Morning Flower. Yes, Oki did finally make it home. Still too icy to get out to church last Sunday, so we just spent the day relaxing. I think I read some and took a nap. Oki watched all the "talking head" news shows on Sunday--CNN, Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC. I didn't know there were sooooo many different opinions on the same subject. Oh well, no one asked mine, so I kept it to myself....lol.

Hope you are having a great week.

Hearts, and hugs and warmups.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46283 Feb 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The realm had a home closing today so I made your coffee extra special
Cool beans, congrats Denny....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46284 Feb 20, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Congrats Denny
I there Rotor. Seems ages since I've talked to you. Hope all is still well on the home front.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46285 Feb 20, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I there Rotor. Seems ages since I've talked to you. Hope all is still well on the home front.
Well....if you'd post once in a while...
Yeah everything is just splendid, amazing and full of laughter.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46286 Feb 20, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Well....if you'd post once in a while...
Yeah everything is just splendid, amazing and full of laughter.
yeah, yeah--I know. Fuss some more..... lol

Glad it's all good though. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Well, it COULD happen to someone nicer--and that would be me--but things here are already splendid, amazing and full of laughter....lol.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46287 Feb 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Cool beans, congrats Denny....
TGIF Good morning Princess. The coffee is almost ready and it will be really good too:) I found a place that has a Sunday special on raw oysters $6 a dozen YUM!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46288 Feb 21, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>TGIF Good morning Princess. The coffee is almost ready and it will be really good too:) I found a place that has a Sunday special on raw oysters $6 a dozen YUM!
Good morning Denny that you don't put oysters--raw or otherwise in the coffee. I am NOT a fan of seafood.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46289 Feb 21, 2014
TGIF all you realmers. The weekend will soon be upon us.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46290 Feb 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. And I did, thanks.... <3
Good morning, Princess .. I know you're busy so won't keep you long ... Princess, I got the most beautiful bible for my birthday yesterday ... it's the NIV (large print) version ... It's leather bound in teal separated by brown stitched and the other half is green almost in pastel looking colors with my name engraved in the right bottome corners ...the leather binder says HOLY BIBLE ... the pages when the bible is cold reflects silver pages ... it is so beautiful ... I had LIVE BIBLE in my smart book and the print was rather small ... this is Large Print ... perfect and oh so very beautiful ... Perfect ... I know only you and Pais could relate, thus the story ... Didn't mean to have a PTL moment on your thread, LOL ...

Wishing you the best of days and a lovely weekend ... Luvya, mean it!

Hearts hugs and prayers Pais' way for you know why ... Happy Day for all ...

2230 ... full house ... sunshine and warmth for all

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46291 Feb 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess .. I know you're busy so won't keep you long ... Princess, I got the most beautiful bible for my birthday yesterday ... it's the NIV (large print) version ... It's leather bound in teal separated by brown stitched and the other half is green almost in pastel looking colors with my name engraved in the right bottome corners ...the leather binder says HOLY BIBLE ... the pages when the bible is cold reflects silver pages ... it is so beautiful ... I had LIVE BIBLE in my smart book and the print was rather small ... this is Large Print ... perfect and oh so very beautiful ... Perfect ... I know only you and Pais could relate, thus the story ... Didn't mean to have a PTL moment on your thread, LOL ...
Wishing you the best of days and a lovely weekend ... Luvya, mean it!
Hearts hugs and prayers Pais' way for you know why ... Happy Day for all ...
2230 ... full house ... sunshine and warmth for all
Hi Flower. That's wonderful, what a thoughtful gift.

And you can have any sort of moment on my thread you like. <3

All good for Pais.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#46292 Feb 21, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
TGIF all you realmers. The weekend will soon be upon us.
...and here it is. Happy Weekend!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46293 Feb 21, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>...and here it is. Happy Weekend!!!!
It certainly is, and not a moment too soon.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#46294 Feb 21, 2014
Yeah no kidding. I had a pretty full week.
You guys thawed out yet?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46296 Feb 22, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Denny that you don't put oysters--raw or otherwise in the coffee. I am NOT a fan of seafood.....
I bet you don't like mountain oysters either :) Coffee is ready. I got a fantastic deal at a garage sale. A pair of full quill ostrich boots and a pair of Boa boots. They are like new and each cost about $600 and I got them for $10 a pair :) I love garage sales and most of my listings come from G sales. What a great way to meet people and net work. I give a free iPad as a closing gift so people hang on to my card and tell their friends :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46297 Feb 23, 2014
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready without oysters. Do you consider frog legs sea food? They will jump out of the skillet if you don't put a lid on :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 17 min North Mountain 7,905
A six word game (Dec '08) 46 min Pardon Pard 21,479
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 49 min Pardon Pard 39,561
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 54 min Pardon Pard 738
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 (Jun '14) 1 hr North Mountain 683
What turns you off? (Oct '10) 1 hr Flipped Mike Cohen 135
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 1 hr North Mountain 837