Goats Milk with Princess

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46254 Feb 12, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Yannow Princess, I got this really good idea and I'll have to credit Al Gore. I want to start an organization that's loooong overdue. I'll call it the GWAT, Global Warming Action Team. At dawn we could promptly start every internal combustion device and vehicle we own, and let them run all day, every day until global warming finally saves us and even becomes permanent! We'[d save so much $$ on the heating bill that the gasoline wouldn't be problem. We could all live like the happy Billy in sunny south Florida in no time!
What to you think, GWAT, or not?
I think I'm in love with you...

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46256 Feb 12, 2014
I always have to wonder why cowards hide behind unregistered names.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46257 Feb 13, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm in love with you...
Yep, I've known for some time.....
:-O

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46258 Feb 13, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
I always have to wonder why cowards hide behind unregistered names.
Ya he hides, but you can still see his arse sticking out...lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46259 Feb 13, 2014
And nose? lol At least he's a funny coward.
princess must be busy this morning?
Good afternoon princess?
Evening?
Friday?
(covering all bases)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46260 Feb 13, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
And nose? lol At least he's a funny coward.
princess must be busy this morning?
Good afternoon princess?
Evening?
Friday?
(covering all bases)
Um I don't think that's his nose, he's really that itty bitty....

Hey you how's the fishin?
B-long

Saint Louis, MO

#46261 Feb 13, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Um I don't think that's his nose, he's really that itty bitty....
Hey, you. Is the weather improving any? It's supposed to snow here in the early morning, but be in the 50's by Saturday.
I'm looking forward to going back to just one layer of clothing...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46262 Feb 13, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Um I don't think that's his nose, he's really that itty bitty....
Fishin's been kind a slow lately.
Caught a spam the other day,
and a troll by the, uh, lip, yeah, lip.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46263 Feb 14, 2014
<3 Happy Valentine's Day Princess! Please enjoy your day and evening with your Valentine! Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46264 Feb 15, 2014
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and the realm is quiet and peaceful and we need to get some excitement going. Maybe a party would rock the castle : )

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46265 Feb 15, 2014
B-long wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you. Is the weather improving any? It's supposed to snow here in the early morning, but be in the 50's by Saturday.
I'm looking forward to going back to just one layer of clothing...
Not a bit, lol. Sorry for the delay, my mom is in the hospital and I've been a very busy person.
But we had a snowfall here yesterday that was supposed to be an inch, or "light dusting" turn into almost 6" and the worst part was that our DOT had considered the forecast snow too insignificant to respond to or salt the roads. I was out in it when it started and within 20 minutes the roads were treacherous and accidents were happening all over. Running errands that should've taken me about an hour and a half, ended up taking almost 5 hours and boy was I not happy!!! Then of course we had a low of 3F with wind chills below 0F, as usual. We are a half inch away from being the snowiest Winter on record in our area, and we have snow forecast for tonight. They say we might get 2", which really means it might be 10" though, lol.
I feel you concerning one layer of clothing, wearing thermal underwear under my jeans makes me feel like a stuffed sausage, and I'm sure the visual affect matches the feeling, lol. We're supposed to get around and above 50F later next week, but with 2' of snow on the ground and rain coming with it we could be looking at massive flooding by next weekend, yeeeeHAW!
Our work season is supposed to start March 1st. I'll be amazed if that's possible. We had leaves on the ground on a couple of properties last December when the snow came, and the snow has never left for us to finish out our season. We'll be calling those jobs 'Spring Clean-up' instead, lol. Hope you're out enjoying the balmy conditions!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46266 Feb 15, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fishin's been kind a slow lately.
Caught a spam the other day,
and a troll by the, uh, lip, yeah, lip.
lol So did it snow in HI??

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46267 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning Princess and all in the realm. Coffee is on! I never thought I would go e trip flying into London is so tough on my wife. I found if I go to Florida I can land at Gatewick which is very close and easy to Brighton where our friends live. Now that my wife is retired we don't have the worry about needing to get back to work quick. Gone for 2 weeks in April

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46268 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... hope all had a wonderful weekend ... it was good here ... Enjoy your Monday as it'll be over quickly just you wait and see ... Good day to all ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46269 Feb 17, 2014
oops, Good morning Princess ... How was your weekend? Read a book and played with the pups ... No church and no gym ... I had no desire and no motivation .... I did take my car to the shop Saturday morning for the right rear tire which had a nail in it and they patched it up ... Brenda and I went shopping ... Neither I, Brenda, Gabrielle and Bridget went to church on Sunday ... A whole pew of emptiness ... must have seemed empty, wow! I got my tax stuff together as Brenda did as well ... I finished up my book and I have another review to post on my thread ...

Anyway, hope your weekend was grand and your Oki was finally able to make it home ... Have a beautiful day pretty one ... Enjoy it! Luvya, mean it!

Hearts, hugs and beautiful Mondays!
B-long

Saint Louis, MO

#46270 Feb 17, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Not a bit, lol. Sorry for the delay, my mom is in the hospital and I've been a very busy person.
But we had a snowfall here yesterday that was supposed to be an inch, or "light dusting" turn into almost 6" and the worst part was that our DOT had considered the forecast snow too insignificant to respond to or salt the roads. I was out in it when it started and within 20 minutes the roads were treacherous and accidents were happening all over. Running errands that should've taken me about an hour and a half, ended up taking almost 5 hours and boy was I not happy!!! Then of course we had a low of 3F with wind chills below 0F, as usual. We are a half inch away from being the snowiest Winter on record in our area, and we have snow forecast for tonight. They say we might get 2", which really means it might be 10" though, lol.
I feel you concerning one layer of clothing, wearing thermal underwear under my jeans makes me feel like a stuffed sausage, and I'm sure the visual affect matches the feeling, lol. We're supposed to get around and above 50F later next week, but with 2' of snow on the ground and rain coming with it we could be looking at massive flooding by next weekend, yeeeeHAW!
Our work season is supposed to start March 1st. I'll be amazed if that's possible. We had leaves on the ground on a couple of properties last December when the snow came, and the snow has never left for us to finish out our season. We'll be calling those jobs 'Spring Clean-up' instead, lol. Hope you're out enjoying the balmy conditions!
No need to apologize for delays, I just got here to read your response. Hope your mother is doing well.

The 60 degree weekend turned out to be just an illusion (imagine that). Temps in the 30's both days. Ice this morning, but has warmed up considerably since then.
I know what you mean about the DOT. Couple of years ago in January we had a light drizzle in early A.M., and then a flash-freeze. Most roads had no pre-treatment and were like skating rinks. I ended up driving on the rumble strip on the shoulder of one of the roads I travel, just to get some traction. Lotsa wrecks that day
The MODOT supervisor took everyone beneath him to task over that fiasco. Just a CYA maneuver, of course.
Hope things improve soon where you're at.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46271 Feb 17, 2014
B-long wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologize for delays, I just got here to read your response. Hope your mother is doing well.
The 60 degree weekend turned out to be just an illusion (imagine that). Temps in the 30's both days. Ice this morning, but has warmed up considerably since then.
I know what you mean about the DOT. Couple of years ago in January we had a light drizzle in early A.M., and then a flash-freeze. Most roads had no pre-treatment and were like skating rinks. I ended up driving on the rumble strip on the shoulder of one of the roads I travel, just to get some traction. Lotsa wrecks that day
The MODOT supervisor took everyone beneath him to task over that fiasco. Just a CYA maneuver, of course.
Hope things improve soon where you're at.
lol NO improvement, and our forecast of two sunny and 50F days have turned into 40 with severe thunderstorms possible Thursday when it gets a little warmer, dang! That was after I had to travel a few counties down and back today for a funeral, IN AN ICE STORM. That's a great idea, driving in the rumble strip for traction, I'll have to remember that if I come to the need...gosh I hope not though.
Mom is hanging in there, thankfully, and thank you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46272 Feb 18, 2014
Good morning Princess and friends in the realm ... Hoping all are well, in good health and in good spirits ... Have a peaceful day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46273 Feb 18, 2014
The realm had a home closing today so I made your coffee extra special

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46274 Feb 18, 2014
Congrats Denny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 213,125
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 14 min Spotted Girl 6,849
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min dad1 220,551
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min Still On Free Foot 21,449
News Man Smashes Glass Door After Chicken Order Delayed 43 min wichita-rick 13
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr Parden Pard 46,233
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr wichita-rick 7,824
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 2 hr Spotted Girl 32
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 3 hr I DONT LIKE YOU 65
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr visitor 73,352