Goats Milk with Princess

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#46234 Feb 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Sad morning here in the realm, turned on the news and the first news story was about the passing of that American Icon, Shirley Temple. The Good Ship Lollipop has sailed for the very last time. RIP Shirley.
Hey you. Hoping to be home tomorrow. We'll see. Getting kinda tired now. Its been kind of a loooong week or so. Bolonga sandwiches are getting old. I've decided I don't like Ramen any more but can live with it,if I have to..... Snow sucks. Cold temps suck. Sleep is nice,if uninteruptted. Coffee is a good thing if you don't run out.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46235 Feb 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you. Hoping to be home tomorrow. We'll see. Getting kinda tired now. Its been kind of a loooong week or so. Bolonga sandwiches are getting old. I've decided I don't like Ramen any more but can live with it,if I have to..... Snow sucks. Cold temps suck. Sleep is nice,if uninteruptted. Coffee is a good thing if you don't run out.
Hey back at ya. I totally understand. I have decided that I hate groundhogs, polar bears, spotted owls and snail darters.

XOXOXO

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46237 Feb 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey back at ya. I totally understand. I have decided that I hate groundhogs, polar bears, spotted owls and snail darters.
XOXOXO
And Ramen....and mice.... Called Gabby. She's going to call me later today to let me know if she's able to be here tomorrow. We'll know more then.

XOXOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46238 Feb 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>And Ramen....and mice.... Called Gabby. She's going to call me later today to let me know if she's able to be here tomorrow. We'll know more then.
XOXOXO
OK, Keep me posted. If worse comes to worse, just go to Owensboro. Chill out and relax for a day or so.

XOXOXOX

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46239 Feb 11, 2014
Good morning Princess ... Wishing you ad all in the realm a lovely warm and peaceful day!

Hearts hugs and lots of firewood ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46240 Feb 11, 2014
Afternoon Flower. Thanks. It's been a day of miracles and is only going to get better.

hearts, hugs, and cookies...

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46241 Feb 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Afternoon Flower. Thanks. It's been a day of miracles and is only going to get better.
On the bright side..... Spring is a mere 37/38 days
away. Unleash the Hostas...... LOL

Can't wait to get home. Miss y'all.

Me....
XOXOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46242 Feb 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>On the bright side..... Spring is a mere 37/38 days
away. Unleash the Hostas...... LOL
Can't wait to get home. Miss y'all.
Me....
XOXOXO
Me too.

Spoke to O'boro, it's all good on that front.

The dog is keeping watch over the basil and chamomile. Maybe going to plant some catnip and cilantro later--or I may just take a nap. Decisions, decisions.

XOXOXO

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46243 Feb 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Me too.
Spoke to O'boro, it's all good on that front.
The dog is keeping watch over the basil and chamomile. Maybe going to plant some catnip and cilantro later--or I may just take a nap. Decisions, decisions.
XOXOXO
Me too..... Welcome mat is out. Good 'Ol Cooper. You KNOW he'll keep the back porch safe..... LOL Not much else,but the back porch is safe....

I'm hoping to get home Thursday. I'll overnight in O'boro tomorrow. Called our fav D-I-L and got a thumbs up. She's OK and it all looks good. I'll check with the Boy and let ya know.....

Me

XOXOXO

(miss y'all)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46244 Feb 11, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Yannow Princess, I got this really good idea and I'll have to credit Al Gore. I want to start an organization that's loooong overdue. I'll call it the GWAT, Global Warming Action Team. At dawn we could promptly start every internal combustion device and vehicle we own, and let them run all day, every day until global warming finally saves us and even becomes permanent! We'[d save so much $$ on the heating bill that the gasoline wouldn't be problem. We could all live like the happy Billy in sunny south Florida in no time!
What to you think, GWAT, or not?
5 years ago Al Gore said by now there would be no polar ice. What an idiot! They stopped calling it global warming because it was just to embarrassing

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46245 Feb 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. Sounds like a scam--like curly Q light bulbs and polar bears. I'm still not convinced either of those two things actually exist. You could probably find people in Washington that believe that sort of thing--they'll believe anything in Washington. lol.
Thinking of you today. <3
Well that just broke my GWAT NGO idea into little pieces like a heaving Great Lake ice slab against a Michigan breakwater!

But it does have me thinking....yannow, what IF the gubmet is just bleaching grizzly bears, calling them polar bears and one day they're just gonna stop bleaching them and we'll all PAY carbon taxes and BEG for carbon credits like Beleibers at a Megadeth concert????

Thank you, BTW <3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46246 Feb 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>5 years ago Al Gore said by now there would be no polar ice. What an idiot! They stopped calling it global warming because it was just to embarrassing
Yep, yet the Arctic saw record ice growth in 2013, BUT pay attention; they're saying that the record cold season temps are just proof that the fact that we're getting colder, ACTULLY means that we are indeed, getting WARMER!
Break out the flip-flops and Jimmy Buffet! Hale ya!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46247 Feb 12, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, yet the Arctic saw record ice growth in 2013, BUT pay attention; they're saying that the record cold season temps are just proof that the fact that we're getting colder, ACTULLY means that we are indeed, getting WARMER!
Break out the flip-flops and Jimmy Buffet! Hale ya!
Isn't it amazing that the people who aren't smart enough to put together a web site think they are smart enough to control the weather :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46248 Feb 12, 2014
Good morning Princess. Hot coffee to get you movin : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46249 Feb 12, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... been a little bit chilly down here in South Central Texas but warming up tomorrow in the 60's so not too bad ... no errands to run today, oh yeah, just one to the POA ... Property Owners Association about incorporating my 2 lots into one ... they want to explain to me the light co., cable co., phone co., and/or other various and associated companies will want to cut their lines to that property I bought next door last April since it will be vacant to the tune of about $2500 ... What the ????... Why? It's my property ... If I make any improvements on it I'll need the light/cable/phone etc ... I don't quite understand ... I already filed with the Tax Assessor and County Appraisal Office to incorporate the two properties but POA says if they don't do anything about it there will be no action on their part and I will not have to pay cable/light/phone etc to cut the lines ... It all has to be signed off ... Is that not the craziest thing you ever heard of ... It'd just be easier to have a homestead exemption and pay less taxes on the property than have all that nonsense ... anyway, we need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get it straightened out ... Crazy, I tell ya, just crazy ... I need to see this in the by-laws myself ... I'll pretend I'm from the Misery (Missouri) state ... SHOW ME, LOL ... well, that's all for today ... I already have a headache, LOL No, just kidding ...

Have a lovely day, pretty one ...

Hearts, Hugs and By-Laws ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46250 Feb 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Hot coffee to get you movin :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46251 Feb 12, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... been a little bit chilly down here in South Central Texas but warming up tomorrow in the 60's so not too bad ... no errands to run today, oh yeah, just one to the POA ... Property Owners Association about incorporating my 2 lots into one ... they want to explain to me the light co., cable co., phone co., and/or other various and associated companies will want to cut their lines to that property I bought next door last April since it will be vacant to the tune of about $2500 ... What the ????... Why? It's my property ... If I make any improvements on it I'll need the light/cable/phone etc ... I don't quite understand ... I already filed with the Tax Assessor and County Appraisal Office to incorporate the two properties but POA says if they don't do anything about it there will be no action on their part and I will not have to pay cable/light/phone etc to cut the lines ... It all has to be signed off ... Is that not the craziest thing you ever heard of ... It'd just be easier to have a homestead exemption and pay less taxes on the property than have all that nonsense ... anyway, we need to have a come to Jesus meeting and get it straightened out ... Crazy, I tell ya, just crazy ... I need to see this in the by-laws myself ... I'll pretend I'm from the Misery (Missouri) state ... SHOW ME, LOL ... well, that's all for today ... I already have a headache, LOL No, just kidding ...
Have a lovely day, pretty one ...
Hearts, Hugs and By-Laws ...
Morning Flower. Sounds like you've got quite a battle ahead of you. Just remember if your heart is pure and your cause just, you will have the strength of 10. So maybe if they only have 5 people on your POA board, you'll win....

That is about the weirdest thing I've heard of, and I've heard some really weird things. But hopefully you'll get it all straightened out and everything will be fine.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and excedrin.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46252 Feb 12, 2014
Happy H#*! Day everybody!

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46254 Feb 12, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Yannow Princess, I got this really good idea and I'll have to credit Al Gore. I want to start an organization that's loooong overdue. I'll call it the GWAT, Global Warming Action Team. At dawn we could promptly start every internal combustion device and vehicle we own, and let them run all day, every day until global warming finally saves us and even becomes permanent! We'[d save so much $$ on the heating bill that the gasoline wouldn't be problem. We could all live like the happy Billy in sunny south Florida in no time!
What to you think, GWAT, or not?
I think I'm in love with you...

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46256 Feb 12, 2014
I always have to wonder why cowards hide behind unregistered names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Paisley_Posey 24,991
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min SweLL GirL 33,449
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 29 min andet1987 3,479
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 31 min andet1987 27,978
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 34 min Parden Pard 4,652
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 35 min andet1987 47,360
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min andet1987 62,179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 221,936
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 9,304
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Guess who 5,401
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Bar Fly_ok 2,963
More from around the web