Goats Milk with Princess

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#46166 Feb 4, 2014
Princess.. Let's head on down to Dirty_Nellie's for an ALE .!!

Can't Sleep..THOSE..Toads are YAKKING down at the Pond again..!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46167 Feb 5, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. We just got sleet/freezing rain with this round. Northern part of the state is all snow though. Guess we were on that fine line! Still waiting for round 3 on Thursday. I'll be so glad when this is all over with! Still in bed today.
Y'all have fun!
You just keep that on your side of the Red River Hippi :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46168 Feb 5, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess.. Let's head on down to Dirty_Nellie's for an ALE .!!
Can't Sleep..THOSE..Toads are YAKKING down at the Pond again..!!
I can't stand a yakky toad :)r wheels turning

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46169 Feb 5, 2014
Good morning all. It's a balmy 34 degrees today--the sun is shining (well not really) and the birds are doing bird things, and the dog is running around in the snow. It's a great day--we got power! Woo Hoo....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46170 Feb 5, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well we made the rounds, got all the goods, and now I'm back in HI....almost.
As long as it's almost, then I don't mind--almost....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46171 Feb 5, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
They already canceled class for tomorrow so I'm gonna sleep in!
Enjoy your snow day. I slept in till almost 5:30.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46172 Feb 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Cool Orange trees. That would be so neat to go out in the yard and pick an orange right off the tree.....
Good luck though, I don't know if ANYTHING grows under the cedars. Maybe ferns? Something that likes real acidic soil? I don't know. I think I'd ask at the home center.
Happy Monday back to you--whatever "Happy" monday is....lol
Good morning Princess ... No, nothing grows under the cedar trees ... it's just plain dirt underneath them ... There are no cedar trees in the back yard but it's not wide enough to sustain the orange trees but I'm going to try it any way ... I mean the diameter of the fruit bearing trees ... all I can do is try ... I'll need a pole digger cuz that dirt back there is so hard due to the drought ...

IDK how we got to Happy Wednesday so quickly but but happy HumpDay to you and wishing you the best of days! Hearts, FC <3 ...

3210 ... straight

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46173 Feb 5, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... No, nothing grows under the cedar trees ... it's just plain dirt underneath them ... There are no cedar trees in the back yard but it's not wide enough to sustain the orange trees but I'm going to try it any way ... I mean the diameter of the fruit bearing trees ... all I can do is try ... I'll need a pole digger cuz that dirt back there is so hard due to the drought ...
IDK how we got to Happy Wednesday so quickly but but happy HumpDay to you and wishing you the best of days! Hearts, FC <3 ...
3210 ... straight
Hi Flower. Yeah--just go ahead and try. Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Have a great Wednesday yourself.

Hearts, hugs, and Wednesdays....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46174 Feb 5, 2014
I ALMOST hate to say this, but its 75 degrees here......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46175 Feb 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
I was going to be nice and ask about the ankle, but after hearing that, I may be forced to call Mama and tell her how mean you're being to me.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46176 Feb 5, 2014
Billy R wrote:
http://www.thegremlin.com/Website%20Images/PS...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46177 Feb 5, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
he certainly is....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#46178 Feb 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep that on your side of the Red River Hippi :)
It went north this time, Denny! Not sure what round three is going to bring or where we're gonna send it yet. Maybe east this time! LOL!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#46179 Feb 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's a balmy 34 degrees today--the sun is shining (well not really) and the birds are doing bird things, and the dog is running around in the snow. It's a great day--we got power! Woo Hoo....
We haven't made it out of the teens today and won't until Sunday! I'm ready for Spring!
Oh yeah, they're predicting another winter storm for early next week. WTH?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46180 Feb 6, 2014
Good morning all. It's yet another cold snowy day here. I am so ready to run away to a warmer climate--however, the truck is frozen to the driveway--so I guess that's out.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46181 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's yet another cold snowy day here. I am so ready to run away to a warmer climate--however, the truck is frozen to the driveway--so I guess that's out.....
A good cup of hot coffee will fix you right up Princess. I bad it takes hot coffee to open up my head. I think I need some BBJ

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46182 Feb 7, 2014
thanks Denny. It's supposed to be above freezing this weekend. And I am soooo ready for it....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46183 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
thanks Denny. It's supposed to be above freezing this weekend. And I am soooo ready for it....
If you find out how the hill is let me know later. I've got to get out soon and get some food/kerosene for today. I'm HOPING to be home this evening..... I'm sorta getting tired of this place.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46184 Feb 7, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>If you find out how the hill is let me know later. I've got to get out soon and get some food/kerosene for today. I'm HOPING to be home this evening..... I'm sorta getting tired of this place.
I think after you call in today, you should be able to get home. The troll is going to hitch a ride to town this PM with the neighbor. Front wheel drive is not having much of an issue getting in--try talking to the PVA guy he might know something.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46185 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Yeah--just go ahead and try. Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.
Have a great Wednesday yourself.
Hearts, hugs, and Wednesdays....
Good morning, Princess ... just watching my soap today knowing there's nowhere I have to be today as Austin is shut down due to inclement weather ... I wonder how you are keeping and if you're snowed in ...I imagine you are well, have a back up plan and are doing well as well could be, no doubt ... I thought about you A LOT yesterday and why? I have no idea ... Just did ... Good/GREAT thoughts of course ... mostly your kindness and generosity ... Thank you for that and your friendship ...
Enjoy your day! TGIF & Enjoy your weekend!
Hearts hugs and friendships ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min Sparky 32,717
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Sharlene45 194,938
Word Association (Mar '10) 42 min Lady Valentine 20,712
Word association (Jun '07) 44 min Lady Valentine 4,848
One Word (Jan '09) 47 min Dont_You_Dare 16,677
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min Lady Valentine 18,577
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 48 min Dont_You_Dare 4,797
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 7,923
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr The Sexless Archiver 58,306
A Baby Named Slack (Aug '11) 6 hr Sam 53