Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46147 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Fed Ex says they aren't coming back here until the spring thaw.....
Try Yellow Freight...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46148 Feb 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
I believe I'm gonna do me some serious groundhog hunting pretty soon..... Get the scope on the old AR glassed in dead on for 100 yards and thin out the whole shebang of 'em.
Indeed! Groundhog stew for all!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46149 Feb 3, 2014
THIS JUST IN! Got the latest Breadcast for the Tuesday Storm! Princess you're still in the range of 1 loaf...folks further north like us, 3.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46151 Feb 3, 2014
(Fisherman opens a window.)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46152 Feb 4, 2014
So cold....<closes window,>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46153 Feb 4, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
THIS JUST IN! Got the latest Breadcast for the Tuesday Storm! Princess you're still in the range of 1 loaf...folks further north like us, 3.
LOL. Not worried about it. Oki's safe and warm, so are we, so it's all good....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46154 Feb 4, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
(Fisherman opens a window.)
Rotor Head wrote:
So cold....<closes window,>
Geeze you two, quit playing with the windows. You only have one job to do and that's stand over there and look cute--it's NOT difficult....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46155 Feb 4, 2014
Good morning all. Another snowy day in the realm. Went out and thawed the truck--can't get it out of the driveway though, but since there's no where to go, I guess it doesn't matter.

Depending on which tv station you watch, we're either due for less than .25 inch or more than a 1/2 inch of ice. Either way, I'm ready for spring.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#46156 Feb 4, 2014
Morning Princess and friends. You are lucky, we expect at least 6 maybe 12 starting at midnight. A lotta things to get done today!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46157 Feb 4, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. You are lucky, we expect at least 6 maybe 12 starting at midnight. A lotta things to get done today!
Morning Luckygal. You guys stay warm and stay safe....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#46158 Feb 4, 2014
Morning Princess and friends. We just got sleet/freezing rain with this round. Northern part of the state is all snow though. Guess we were on that fine line! Still waiting for round 3 on Thursday. I'll be so glad when this is all over with! Still in bed today.
Y'all have fun!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46159 Feb 4, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. We just got sleet/freezing rain with this round. Northern part of the state is all snow though. Guess we were on that fine line! Still waiting for round 3 on Thursday. I'll be so glad when this is all over with! Still in bed today.
Y'all have fun!
Morning Hippi. We're the same way. We have rain/sleet/freezing rain/snow coming in today through tonight, then more on Thursday/Friday. Why won't it STOP!!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46160 Feb 4, 2014
Hello Princess, Fisherman, Rotor, Hippi (love the new pic!), and OLG!
Ya my windows are closed, in fact I'm not even opening the curtains today! Don't want to see anymore snowfall! Gonna crank this woodstove up, put on some Annette Funicello beach movies, make some lemonade and pretend I'm in HI with Fisherman for a couple of days...it'll be almost like being there....almost.
But hey didn't HI just get some snow recently?

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#46161 Feb 4, 2014
Snowing like gangbusters here. Got an inch in just under an hour. Ice to follow I understand from the local weather folks..... Glad I ain't got to get out in it. I'm where I'm gonna be for a spell. Y'all stay safe out there.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46162 Feb 4, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Hello Princess, Fisherman, Rotor, Hippi (love the new pic!), and OLG!
Ya my windows are closed, in fact I'm not even opening the curtains today! Don't want to see anymore snowfall! Gonna crank this woodstove up, put on some Annette Funicello beach movies, make some lemonade and pretend I'm in HI with Fisherman for a couple of days...it'll be almost like being there....almost.
But hey didn't HI just get some snow recently?
Hi Pais. Hope you made it to the store for bread and milk before it started snowing again. lol.

Enjoy your vacation (almost) lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46163 Feb 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
Snowing like gangbusters here. Got an inch in just under an hour. Ice to follow I understand from the local weather folks..... Glad I ain't got to get out in it. I'm where I'm gonna be for a spell. Y'all stay safe out there.
Snowing here too. no ice right now but it was sleeting/freezing rain/something earlier. The troll has decided to spend the night at the neighbor's--they have new video games. The mail even made it in today. I ventured out, but not very far. Back now, and just waiting for whatever may come.

Stay safe and warm.

XOXOX

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46164 Feb 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. Hope you made it to the store for bread and milk before it started snowing again. lol.
Enjoy your vacation (almost) lol
Well we made the rounds, got all the goods, and now I'm back in HI....almost.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46165 Feb 4, 2014
They already canceled class for tomorrow so I'm gonna sleep in!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#46166 Feb 4, 2014
Princess.. Let's head on down to Dirty_Nellie's for an ALE .!!

Can't Sleep..THOSE..Toads are YAKKING down at the Pond again..!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46167 Feb 5, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Morning Princess and friends. We just got sleet/freezing rain with this round. Northern part of the state is all snow though. Guess we were on that fine line! Still waiting for round 3 on Thursday. I'll be so glad when this is all over with! Still in bed today.
Y'all have fun!
You just keep that on your side of the Red River Hippi :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 7 min UnderstandPeople 7,936
Goodbye Princess Hey (Jul '14) 7 min Princess Hey 77
In honor of princess hey (Apr '14) 9 min Princess Hey 294
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 13 min Gem 14,022
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 18 min Gem 34,396
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 19 min Gem 1,906
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 23 min Gem 38,017
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Sharlene45 230,102
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 (Jun '14) 4 hr gouphi 695