Goats Milk with Princess

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46125 Jan 31, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Fisherman. Maybe you just need to clear your cache and delete your cookies or something?
Hope it gets better for you.
Good TGIF princess.
Got in a little faster. "clear you cache and delete your cookies" lol Two cups of coffee and a glass of V8 should do that!
Stay warm and have a nice weekend.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46126 Jan 31, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good TGIF princess.
Got in a little faster. "clear you cache and delete your cookies" lol Two cups of coffee and a glass of V8 should do that!
Stay warm and have a nice weekend.
LOL. It's all good here. Warmer--lots warmer. It's even above freezing for the first time in a week.

And if the coffee and V8 doesn't help--there's always Metamucil. LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46127 Feb 1, 2014
Wake up and smell you morning coffee Princess. Have a great weekend : )

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46128 Feb 2, 2014
This is for you! You know who you are!

No More Lonely Nights

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46129 Feb 3, 2014
Good morning all. Well that stupid groundhog saw his shadow so we have 6 more weeks of winter ahead of us. And I'm sitting here gazing out at the front lawn which is covered in about 8 inches of snow.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46130 Feb 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Wake up and smell you morning coffee Princess. Have a great weekend :)
Hi Denny, it was a pretty good weekend--all things considered. Hope yours was too....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46131 Feb 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
This is for you! You know who you are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ix7ipodULwQXX
No More Lonely Nights
Awww, thanks Pais. LOL.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46132 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, aren't you a little gad-about...lol. I would LOVE to have pomegranates, but I have to make do with peaches and plums....lol. Although last year was a bumper year for blueberries. Don't know if I'll make jelly for Christmas anymore though, I was sooo swamped last year, I barely had time to get it made and in the mail. We shall see.
Have a super day. Just got the mail and there are more seed books.... Tootles...<waves>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Got the stakes in the ground for the pomegranates ... got a new shovel to get some new trees in the ground, esp., orange trees that I bought yesterday at costco with little oranges already on them ... IDK if they'll grow under the cedar trees cuz nothing, not even grass, grows under those trees ... so, I'm lucky there's grass in the "pup park" ... we'll see what transpires ...
Only three appointments this week and they're pleasant ones so not to worry or stress ... Wishing you a might fine day ...

Hearts, hugs and Happy Monday to you & yours ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46133 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Well that stupid groundhog saw his shadow so we have 6 more weeks of winter ahead of us. And I'm sitting here gazing out at the front lawn which is covered in about 8 inches of snow.
Morning Princess. Ya know....You have more snow than we do. I'm looking at bare grass here and there with about an inch of snow scattered about. Quit stealin my winter young lady.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46134 Feb 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Got the stakes in the ground for the pomegranates ... got a new shovel to get some new trees in the ground, esp., orange trees that I bought yesterday at costco with little oranges already on them ... IDK if they'll grow under the cedar trees cuz nothing, not even grass, grows under those trees ... so, I'm lucky there's grass in the "pup park" ... we'll see what transpires ...
Only three appointments this week and they're pleasant ones so not to worry or stress ... Wishing you a might fine day ...
Hearts, hugs and Happy Monday to you & yours ...
Cool Orange trees. That would be so neat to go out in the yard and pick an orange right off the tree.....

Good luck though, I don't know if ANYTHING grows under the cedars. Maybe ferns? Something that likes real acidic soil? I don't know. I think I'd ask at the home center.

Happy Monday back to you--whatever "Happy" monday is....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46135 Feb 3, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Princess. Ya know....You have more snow than we do. I'm looking at bare grass here and there with about an inch of snow scattered about. Quit stealin my winter young lady.
You can have it with my compliments. I don't like it, I don't want it, just come haul it off..... They're already talking about lots more weather junk tomorrow and later this week. Bleh! Hope your weekend was successful--multiple times successful....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46136 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, thanks Pais. LOL.
YW! lol
Ready for more snow? I'm NOT!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46137 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny, it was a pretty good weekend--all things considered. Hope yours was too....
Still coughing up small poodle size junk. The but it is very cold. We went to our favorite seafood place and I had fried oysters YUM

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46138 Feb 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>YW! lol
Ready for more snow? I'm NOT!!
I've been outside boxing up all the snow in the yard to send to Rotor.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#46139 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I've been outside boxing up all the snow in the yard to send to Rotor.
Has this been successful for ya?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46140 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I've been outside boxing up all the snow in the yard to send to Rotor.
Better get a large-bucketed tractor and hire semi trucks...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46141 Feb 3, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Has this been successful for ya?
Not really, no. I thought it would be easier to box up....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46142 Feb 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Better get a large-bucketed tractor and hire semi trucks...
Fed Ex says they aren't coming back here until the spring thaw.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#46143 Feb 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, no. I thought it would be easier to box up....lol
I didn't think so.......lol:-)

It was so cold here yesterday that we also had snow......nothing like what you folks have had, but snow nevertheless!!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#46144 Feb 3, 2014
I believe I'm gonna do me some serious groundhog hunting pretty soon..... Get the scope on the old AR glassed in dead on for 100 yards and thin out the whole shebang of 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min eleanorigby 56,925
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 9 min 8541 MARINE 7,409
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 10 min steve 15,880
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 42 min Helpful Hint 10,171
human sexuality topic ? 52 min Tinka 10
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 57 min -Prince- 145,508
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr _Susan_ 19,702
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 2,354
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sublime1 193,005
More from around the web