Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46107 Jan 28, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Black 3 on a white background.
I'll be racing that thing when not otherwise occupied.....
no no a thousand times no. Besides, racing the carriage is why I need a new one.....

Morning Rotor.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46108 Jan 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good to be back Denny. <waves back>
Now, the question of the day is: Do I have the royal seal or just a simple monogram on the doors of the new carriage? Decisions, decisions....
Your cup of coffee will help you reach your perfect royal decision :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46109 Jan 28, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi princess. I hope you like your 'interior'. lol
(Should I change my picture? Is that like I'm rubbing it in?)
(Maybe I should make it a car wreck or an old dog scratching fleas?)
Hi Fisherman. I hope I like the interior also.....after all, I'm one of the ones that has to look at it every day.

No, your avatar is something uniquely you, so I wouldn't change a thing. It suits you. Just the way Rotor's helicopter suits him....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46110 Jan 28, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Fisherman and I used to make a little money getting chanterelle mushrooms and moss in the Oregon coast range and selling them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanterelle
They were pretty hard to find.
The mushroom of choice around here is the morel aka the hickory chicken. They're OK, but I've never been much of a fungus eater....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46111 Jan 28, 2014
Good morning all. One of the headlines on MSN--8 ways to connect your dog to the internet.

The question I have is WHY would you even WANT to connect your dog to the internet?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46112 Jan 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your cup of coffee will help you reach your perfect royal decision :)
All royal decisions are perfect, Denny. Thanks for the coffee....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46113 Jan 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. It's been so incredibly stressful and busy here since the first of the year, I just don't get to stop by as often as I'd like. Nice to see you and I hope you've been well.
Hugs and hearts....
Good afternoon, Princess ... I figured as well ... just pace yourself and you'll be just fine ... All has been well ... Lots of events coming up for church functions so will be as busy as well ... Think I'll back out of the "crafts" making as I'm not good with that type of activity ... easter eggs I can stuff, lol ... other activities I can also volunteer and then I have to remember my other 501.3(C) Volunteer group I'm involved in ... so, yes, I understand "busy" ... I'm having to pace my own self ... Take it easy and I'll catch you around the corner! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46114 Jan 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... I figured as well ... just pace yourself and you'll be just fine ... All has been well ... Lots of events coming up for church functions so will be as busy as well ... Think I'll back out of the "crafts" making as I'm not good with that type of activity ... easter eggs I can stuff, lol ... other activities I can also volunteer and then I have to remember my other 501.3(C) Volunteer group I'm involved in ... so, yes, I understand "busy" ... I'm having to pace my own self ... Take it easy and I'll catch you around the corner! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hi again. Yep, pace myself. I threw away a magazine subscription offer today--full of "how-to's" for the yard and garden. Like I NEED more ideas. I'll never finish half what I have started for this year. I'm hoping to reclaim the back patio with new furniture. <fingers crossed> and maybe some new gardens.

BTW, how did you EVER guess I got another seed catalog in the mail? lol.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46115 Jan 29, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again. Yep, pace myself. I threw away a magazine subscription offer today--full of "how-to's" for the yard and garden. Like I NEED more ideas. I'll never finish half what I have started for this year. I'm hoping to reclaim the back patio with new furniture. <fingers crossed> and maybe some new gardens.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. If things aren't getting done around the Palace you need to work Rotor harder. I know how you feel about slackers :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46116 Jan 29, 2014
Good morning all. Thanks for the coffee Denny.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46117 Jan 29, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again. Yep, pace myself. I threw away a magazine subscription offer today--full of "how-to's" for the yard and garden. Like I NEED more ideas. I'll never finish half what I have started for this year. I'm hoping to reclaim the back patio with new furniture. <fingers crossed> and maybe some new gardens.
Hi again Princess ... I know these thing, lol ... it's that time of year ... time for me to put those pomegranate stakes around the pomegranate tree for flourishing pomegranate ... might do that tomorrow when it warms up ...

high 48 today
high 62 tomorrow
high 73 Friday ... Welcome to Texas ... oh, yeah!

It's noon, soap opera is over, cell phone charged, dressed for gym and out the door. Have fun this afternoon ... Love 360 ... all the way around! FC <3 ...

1554 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46118 Jan 29, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Princess ... I know these thing, lol ... it's that time of year ... time for me to put those pomegranate stakes around the pomegranate tree for flourishing pomegranate ... might do that tomorrow when it warms up ...
high 48 today
high 62 tomorrow
high 73 Friday ... Welcome to Texas ... oh, yeah!
It's noon, soap opera is over, cell phone charged, dressed for gym and out the door. Have fun this afternoon ... Love 360 ... all the way around! FC <3 ...
1554 ...
Well, aren't you a little gad-about...lol. I would LOVE to have pomegranates, but I have to make do with peaches and plums....lol. Although last year was a bumper year for blueberries. Don't know if I'll make jelly for Christmas anymore though, I was sooo swamped last year, I barely had time to get it made and in the mail. We shall see.

Have a super day. Just got the mail and there are more seed books.... Tootles...<waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46119 Jan 30, 2014
Good morning everyone. Kentucky is FINALLY out of the deep freeze today--I think the high should be around 40. Woo Hoo! Heat wave....

Hearts, hugs, and warmer temps....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46120 Jan 30, 2014
Hi princess and everybody.
It took me about 5 minutes to get in here this morning......
Not sure how long I'll last in Topix like this?????
Have a nice warm day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46121 Jan 30, 2014
Hi Fisherman. Maybe you just need to clear your cache and delete your cookies or something?

Hope it gets better for you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46122 Jan 31, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Kentucky is FINALLY out of the deep freeze today--I think the high should be around 40. Woo Hoo! Heat wave....
Hearts, hugs, and warmer temps....
Coffee is ready Princess. It is going to be 72 but Sunday it will be sleet snow and ice :) Only in Texas!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46123 Jan 31, 2014
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46124 Jan 31, 2014
Good morning all. Hope you have a great Friday. Warmer here right now--rain for the weekend.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46125 Jan 31, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Fisherman. Maybe you just need to clear your cache and delete your cookies or something?
Hope it gets better for you.
Good TGIF princess.
Got in a little faster. "clear you cache and delete your cookies" lol Two cups of coffee and a glass of V8 should do that!
Stay warm and have a nice weekend.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46126 Jan 31, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good TGIF princess.
Got in a little faster. "clear you cache and delete your cookies" lol Two cups of coffee and a glass of V8 should do that!
Stay warm and have a nice weekend.
LOL. It's all good here. Warmer--lots warmer. It's even above freezing for the first time in a week.

And if the coffee and V8 doesn't help--there's always Metamucil. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 3 min wichita-rick 670
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Camilla 12,945
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 230,160
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 16 min wichita-rick 50,361
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 32 min andet1987 14,562
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 35 min andet1987 4,485
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 36 min andet1987 5,078
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,137