Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#46042 Jan 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... It's mid 50's today and rain ... it drizzled this morning at 6 and wind at 6 mph ... dressed and ready for the gym so I'll make it an early day or else it won't happen ... too easy to kick back and make it a rainy, reading day ... get lost in the book and no exercise and I'm training my brain to go the the gym M-W-F-SA ... so off I go ... Enjoy you day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. enjoy your day at the gym. I guess I'll try to get some sewing done this afternoon--phone permitting. I need to make some new patio furniture cushions. Picked up some really cute material (sage green, red, and yellow stripes) but have yet to take the time to set down and actually make it up.

Hearts, hugs, and sewing.....

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#46043 Jan 8, 2014
Hiya all. Its a warming streak, we hit zero yesterday and 30 or the weekend. It will be warm enough t snow ad of course it will. At least it will be warm enough to go out and shovel. Everyone here has cabin fever.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46044 Jan 8, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Hiya all. Its a warming streak, we hit zero yesterday and 30 or the weekend. It will be warm enough t snow ad of course it will. At least it will be warm enough to go out and shovel. Everyone here has cabin fever.
Hi there Special. I can't call you Nobody, cause you're somebody....lol.
I know what you mean about cabin fever. I am absolutely overflowing with it. Can't stand the inactivity. So just now, I was in the dungeon re-organizing the torture chamber. lol. Where are you that you got a lot of snow? We didn't get any, thankfully......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#46045 Jan 8, 2014
Good afternoon sis and friends! Happy Humpday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46046 Jan 8, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Good afternoon sis and friends! Happy Humpday......
Is that Today? I had forgotten. Check your email.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46047 Jan 9, 2014
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready to start your busy day :) Good morning everyone in the well run realm : )

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46048 Jan 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a great video! About 5 years ago Al Gore claimed that by now there would be no Arctic ice cap. He will never appear with any counter argument against global warming. They now call it climate change because it was too embarrassing that it was getting colder :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Here's today's news, it's only 4 mins long but quite fascinating.
Sheesh it got down to -20F here Monday!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46049 Jan 9, 2014
It would help if I included the link, duhhhh

S0 News January 9, 2014: Radiation Storm, CME Imminent

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46050 Jan 9, 2014
Good morning Princess, friends!
Lazy Cold Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#46051 Jan 9, 2014
Good morning everyone.
It takes about a half hour to sign in nowdays (slight exaggeration) with all the pop-ups and crap.
Things are OK, I can't complain.
(oh, wait, I just did)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46052 Jan 9, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. enjoy your day at the gym. I guess I'll try to get some sewing done this afternoon--phone permitting. I need to make some new patio furniture cushions. Picked up some really cute material (sage green, red, and yellow stripes) but have yet to take the time to set down and actually make it up.
Hearts, hugs, and sewing.....
Good morning, Princess ... I am so happy to be back at the gym ... makes for better mind, too ... Your choice of pattern sound very nice for patio furniture cushions .... Brenda gave me a very nice patio table & chair set for 4 ... she had custom made cushions, REAL nice ... the attendant I had liked to smoke outside and rather than risk "burn holes" I wrapped them in plastic & put them in storage ... that was almost 3 years ago ... the triple digits came & now the frigid digits are here ... Lest I forget Chance ... Jax & Chance would probably think ... "oh, boy! New Toy!" ... That's not happening ...

"Someone" was getting the recycle-ables out of the recycle bin ... It was not Jax ... not a trait of his ... It had to be Chance ... come to find out his previous owner had a milk crate which housed their toys .... so if the pups wanted to play they'd go to their pup box, ie., toy box ...

No wonder the pup park was filled with torn cardboard, cans, plastics and such ... Chance thought the recycle bin was a "toy box." ... can't really blame the poor pup as he was abused enough before he was rescued ONE day before euthanasia ... But anyway ... they'd rather play with the outdoor mat I bought for that purpose, the outdoor mat ... than play with the numerous pup toys ... They're a trip ... But you know, pretty one ---> Jax is happy again and I don't care about the outdoor mat ... I luvs my pups ... I luvs you, too <3 ...

Hearts hugs & pups who make me just outright laugh ...

8706 ... straight from the heart ...

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#46053 Jan 9, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Special. I can't call you Nobody, cause you're somebody....lol.
I know what you mean about cabin fever. I am absolutely overflowing with it. Can't stand the inactivity. So just now, I was in the dungeon re-organizing the torture chamber. lol. Where are you that you got a lot of snow? We didn't get any, thankfully......
I am in Minnesota, we didn't get any snow yet because it cannot snow when it is bitterly cold like it has been. However they are forecasting snow for this coming weekend. Right now we are at a balmy 10 above but with a -15 wind chill.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#46054 Jan 9, 2014
Guess what day it is? Hey, guess what day it is?

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#46055 Jan 9, 2014
MeanandNasty wrote:
Guess what day it is? Hey, guess what day it is?
I don't know.....ask Mike!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46056 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. I want to get out my metal detector and search around the castle and see what I can find ; )

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46057 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning everybody.
(I hope princess didn't get tangled up in all those whips and chains in the dungeon.)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#46058 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning Denny, Fisherman, Princess, MAN and N2S and all in the realm ... Happy Friday ... TGIF, enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs & taking off 5 minutes early from the ball & chain

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#46059 Jan 10, 2014
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46060 Jan 11, 2014
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)
And a very good morning to you. Wake up the Princess and tell her that her royal coffee is ready :) I went to see Lone Survivor yesterday. It was so good the audience applauded at the end. You don't see that very often :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46061 Jan 13, 2014
Somebody'd better go check the dungeon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New pound coin finally arrives 2 min Spotted Girl 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min THE LONE WORKER 220,746
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 8 min SweLL GirL 16,419
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Spring Morning 73,449
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Spring Morning 213,345
News See the Weird Two-Headed Snake 33 min Sue 5
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 1 hr Parden Pard 2,785
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 hr Taylor 101
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Taylor 3,582
A to Z songs by title or group! 9 hr wichita-rick 1,266
More from around the web