AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Paisley_Posey wrote:
GUESS WHAT! ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS GAVE US TICKETS TO THE COLTS PLAYOFF GAME TODAY!!!
Hubby's taking me downtown for a nice dinner and the game!
YIPPEE!
Betting you had fun at that game. Next one won't be so enjoyable though....Just sayin.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Morning all. It's pretty friggin' cold when the weather guy refers to the town at 6 degrees as being the "warm spot"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Betting you had fun at that game. Next one won't be so enjoyable though....Just sayin.
Hi Rotor. You two NEVER settle that argument, you know.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rotor. You two NEVER settle that argument, you know.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and with the cold you need a warm up :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and with the cold you need a warm up :)
Morning Denny. Yes, I do. thanks for the coffee....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning all. It's pretty friggin' cold when the weather guy refers to the town at 6 degrees as being the "warm spot"
Good morning princess.
6 sounds like a heat wave by looking at Al Gores (internet) headlines!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
Hi there Fisherman. If Mr. Gore were here, I think I would have a few choice words for him about polar bears, curly q light bulbs and snail darters--but that's another discussion for another thread entirely.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
It is summer in the antarctic and now we are sending a coast guard ice breaker to save a Russian ice breaker to save a Chinese icebreaker. Good thing they didn't try to do this in the winter :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Good afternoon, Princess ... Well, made it to the gym in frigid cold weather ... it was cold in the gym and I left my hoodie in the trunk ... hold on, let me go get it before I forget it ... hold on ... okie dokie, got it and my black leather gloves ... 19 this am and only high of 34 today ... I knew Jax grew a heavy fur this year for a reason .... bu NO, no one would listen to me ... he and Chance have been playing out since I left for the gym and back ... but I made them come in ... How was your day?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Princess ... Well, made it to the gym in frigid cold weather ... it was cold in the gym and I left my hoodie in the trunk ... hold on, let me go get it before I forget it ... hold on ... okie dokie, got it and my black leather gloves ... 19 this am and only high of 34 today ... I knew Jax grew a heavy fur this year for a reason .... bu NO, no one would listen to me ... he and Chance have been playing out since I left for the gym and back ... but I made them come in ... How was your day?
Hi Flower. My day was cold. Very cold. Started out at 0, fell to somewhere around -6, back up to zero, and I think we're going to end somewhere back around -4. I'm FREEZING. 2 bills in the mailbox--and 2 seed catalogs. I'm going to put my feet up and dream of warmer days....

hearts, hugs, and HURRY UP SPRING!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. My day was cold. Very cold. Started out at 0, fell to somewhere around -6, back up to zero, and I think we're going to end somewhere back around -4. I'm FREEZING. 2 bills in the mailbox--and 2 seed catalogs. I'm going to put my feet up and dream of warmer days....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and the reason it got above -6 is man made global warming when I used the coffee maker and it heated up the planet :)Brass monkey alert out for all of Texas

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.

It's supposed to warm all the way up to 8 above zero today.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Grab your bikini and get a good tan :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Princess I noticed something that shows Democrats and Republicans have a totally different way of thinking. Check out Fox news at about 5:00. They have a way you can conect with the show on your computer and show if you agree or disagree with what is being said. You self identify as Democrat, Independent or Republican. The independents and Republican graph line runes about the same with a smooth line as opinions change but the Democrat line is nothing but sharp peaks of rapid change. To me this says they are operating on emotion rather than logic. What do you think?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Sounds interesting Denny, but I'm not real political by nature, nor do I watch a lot of Fox News--that's more Oki's cup of tea, as it were.

As far as politics goes, lots of people operate on emotions--and not a lot of common sense either. lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. My day was cold. Very cold. Started out at 0, fell to somewhere around -6, back up to zero, and I think we're going to end somewhere back around -4. I'm FREEZING. 2 bills in the mailbox--and 2 seed catalogs. I'm going to put my feet up and dream of warmer days....
Good morning, Princess ... WOW! That is frigid! We got up to 34 yesterday 19 the night below ... IDK last night but it's 30 now and to warm up to 45 so it's to warm up as the week progresses ... rain predicted WE/TH/FR ... we'll see but no freeze through Friday ... The sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing, it's dry so it doesn't seem so cold ...

Went to the gym yesterday, finally after my rehab over ... today I feel like I got run over by a Mack truck ... going back today for my training session at 1 ... gotta get my brain in that direction so I'll talk to you later ...

Hearts, hugs and sweat suits ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... WOW! That is frigid! We got up to 34 yesterday 19 the night below ... IDK last night but it's 30 now and to warm up to 45 so it's to warm up as the week progresses ... rain predicted WE/TH/FR ... we'll see but no freeze through Friday ... The sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing, it's dry so it doesn't seem so cold ...
Went to the gym yesterday, finally after my rehab over ... today I feel like I got run over by a Mack truck ... going back today for my training session at 1 ... gotta get my brain in that direction so I'll talk to you later ...
Hearts, hugs and sweat suits ...
Hi Flower. Supposed to warm up above zero sometime today and stay there for a while. We've got nearly 60 degree weather for the weekend though. <shakes head sadly> You know what they say, if you don't like the weather, just wait awhile.

Glad you got over the rehab. Now stay healthy, K? We can't be having droopy flowers. lol.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts, hugs, and workouts....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

HI Princess and friends! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in and see if anything is going on. Perusing a few threads, it just looks like the same old stuff!
Wishing all a great rest of the day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
HI Princess and friends! Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in and see if anything is going on. Perusing a few threads, it just looks like the same old stuff!
Wishing all a great rest of the day!
Hey there. How's my favorite Hippichick? Hope you are staying warm. It's a regular heat wave here. I think it's up to double digits again...lol.

Have a super evening.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Hi there princess, Hippi, Denny and everybody.
It's even real cold here, the talk of the town.
Too cold to be funny?
(that's too cold)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••