Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#46000 Jan 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Rejoice in your winter wonderland.... LOL If you can't find the source of smoke,take the battery out of the annoying POS. Put it back in later(its like an auto-reset). Make Mr. Pais do something useful,like bail out the White River.... Happy New Year Hon. ;>)
Remember.... SOMEDAY he'll have a snowmobile.....
hee hee hee
Oh yes Oki, I'm rejoicing the living sheet outta this wonderland...lol
Why don't you come on up and share the wealth? I'm going out to grab some new batteries, hopefully that's what it is, cause it's still trying to go off. I've decided the dog's trembling is on account of the alarm itself.
Happy New Year to you too, Oki <3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46001 Jan 3, 2014
And ya, he MAY get a snowmobile someday...but I predict it won't work very long, you know how it is...

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#46002 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes Oki, I'm rejoicing the living sheet outta this wonderland...lol
Why don't you come on up and share the wealth? I'm going out to grab some new batteries, hopefully that's what it is, cause it's still trying to go off. I've decided the dog's trembling is on account of the alarm itself.
Happy New Year to you too, Oki <3
Dog are known liars.... I'm betting its freezing its azz off but doesn't want to look like a wimp. its a dog pride thingy. Its kinda warm-ish here. In the low 40's. But that Canadian SOB is lurking about. I KNOW he will be here too soon.......Its gonna get dang cold. Princess might raise a fuss but Cooper might house privileges for a couple days. Can't lose my dawg.... He surprised the sh1t outta me the other day. He was laying in the sun,like lazy dogs do,and suddenly got up,nose in the wind and went down the road. I thought he was headed for Princess's Mom's house but he stopped and went on point towards the corn field. He held point for a few and then went into the field and flushed a nide if 3-5 ringneck pheasants. I wish I'd been there with my shotgun. It was something beautiful to see him do. Good Dog,good possibilities........

Y'all stay warm. Uh,if you know who gets on your last nerve,give him a bucket and tell him to go bail out the high water in the river..... LOL Tell him I said howdy.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46003 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
And ya, he MAY get a snowmobile someday...but I predict it won't work very long, you know how it is...
hee hee hee

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#46004 Jan 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Could the cold be affecting it? We're only supposed to be at -4 on Monday night (or Sunday night, not sure) but anyway--pretty darn cold. 45 degrees tomorrow though, before the bottom falls out of the thermometer on Sunday. I'm anxious that I may have to replant several of my established plants come Spring....
Cover them with a dark colored fabric,not plastic. This should protect them from the cold as well as *draw*warmth from whatever sun we get. He11,it can't hurt. "At this point,what does it really matter",to paraphrase someone..........

See you in a bit......

XOXOXO

Me.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46005 Jan 3, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Cover them with a dark colored fabric,not plastic. This should protect them from the cold as well as *draw*warmth from whatever sun we get. He11,it can't hurt. "At this point,what does it really matter",to paraphrase someone..........
See you in a bit......
XOXOXO
Me.
Most everything is SUPPOSED to be hardy to 10 below, but we'll see won't we? Everything should be fine tomorrow, as it's supposed to be in the upper 40's. Sunday night--maybe--I don't know--we'll see.

K.

XOXO back at cha.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46010 Jan 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>At the risk of revealing my age,*I remember the fidiots who bewailed the fate of Mankind with the coming ICE AGE waaaay back in the 70's. Give the stoopid sh1ts a mere decde of hot summe3rs and suddenly we face Global Warming. Science has "mapped" the Human Genome. Have they isolated the part that determines dumb as a mother f**ker yet? My biggest regret about the stuck in the ice boat full of global warming provers is that the Penguins didn't bend them over a chunk of ice and butt f**ked them until their eye bugged out. Ya just can't cure stupid.
LOL 5 years ago Al Gore said that today there would be no polar ice cap :) Why don't you see those quotes revisited? People will believe anything if they hear it often enough.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46011 Jan 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>No danger of that, I rarely stick my nose out of the house when it's this cold.
Coffee is ready Princess. Grab a cup and tell me your plans for the realm this new year. Been a long time since we have had a party in the castle. Rotor and I need to wake things up. Bubbles and her stripper friends are on my speed dial ; )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46012 Jan 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Dog are known liars.... I'm betting its freezing its azz off but doesn't want to look like a wimp. its a dog pride thingy. Its kinda warm-ish here. In the low 40's. But that Canadian SOB is lurking about. I KNOW he will be here too soon.......Its gonna get dang cold. Princess might raise a fuss but Cooper might house privileges for a couple days. Can't lose my dawg.... He surprised the sh1t outta me the other day. He was laying in the sun,like lazy dogs do,and suddenly got up,nose in the wind and went down the road. I thought he was headed for Princess's Mom's house but he stopped and went on point towards the corn field. He held point for a few and then went into the field and flushed a nide if 3-5 ringneck pheasants. I wish I'd been there with my shotgun. It was something beautiful to see him do. Good Dog,good possibilities........
Y'all stay warm. Uh,if you know who gets on your last nerve,give him a bucket and tell him to go bail out the high water in the river..... LOL Tell him I said howdy.
There is nothing better than hunting with a good bird dog. Years ago my wife spent a lot more money than I would have and she bought me a trained Brittany . The first time I took him quail hunting I lost sight of him in heavy cover. I called and called for him and I thought well there goes a big pile of cash. He finally came back with a quail in his moth and looked at me like do I have to do everything? What a great dog he was. Quail hunting has gone to hell in most of Texas :(

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46013 Jan 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Dog are known liars.... I'm betting its freezing its azz off but doesn't want to look like a wimp. its a dog pride thingy. Its kinda warm-ish here. In the low 40's. But that Canadian SOB is lurking about. I KNOW he will be here too soon.......Its gonna get dang cold. Princess might raise a fuss but Cooper might house privileges for a couple days. Can't lose my dawg.... He surprised the sh1t outta me the other day. He was laying in the sun,like lazy dogs do,and suddenly got up,nose in the wind and went down the road. I thought he was headed for Princess's Mom's house but he stopped and went on point towards the corn field. He held point for a few and then went into the field and flushed a nide if 3-5 ringneck pheasants. I wish I'd been there with my shotgun. It was something beautiful to see him do. Good Dog,good possibilities........
My trembling dog was in the house, but I figure it was the alarm itself that was unnerving her, that and our hyper awareness for a bit there, trying to find or rule out any source of fire.
Ya Cooper may earn his house privileges there Oki, train him! I would like a pheasant or two in my freezer!
Hubby says 'hello' and asked if y'all were coming up again this Summer, I sure hope so.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46014 Jan 4, 2014
GUESS WHAT! ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS GAVE US TICKETS TO THE COLTS PLAYOFF GAME TODAY!!!
Hubby's taking me downtown for a nice dinner and the game!
YIPPEE!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46015 Jan 4, 2014
Good morning Denny, this is for you, I believe you'll find this fascinating;

C(Lie)mate #3 - What Doesn't Make The News

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46016 Jan 5, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning Denny, this is for you, I believe you'll find this fascinating;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2hOhq0vHfMIXX
C(Lie)mate #3 - What Doesn't Make The News
Wow what a great video! About 5 years ago Al Gore claimed that by now there would be no Arctic ice cap. He will never appear with any counter argument against global warming. They now call it climate change because it was too embarrassing that it was getting colder :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#46017 Jan 6, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
GUESS WHAT! ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS GAVE US TICKETS TO THE COLTS PLAYOFF GAME TODAY!!!
Hubby's taking me downtown for a nice dinner and the game!
YIPPEE!
Betting you had fun at that game. Next one won't be so enjoyable though....Just sayin.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46018 Jan 6, 2014
Morning all. It's pretty friggin' cold when the weather guy refers to the town at 6 degrees as being the "warm spot"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46019 Jan 6, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Betting you had fun at that game. Next one won't be so enjoyable though....Just sayin.
Hi Rotor. You two NEVER settle that argument, you know.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#46020 Jan 6, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rotor. You two NEVER settle that argument, you know.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and with the cold you need a warm up :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46021 Jan 6, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and with the cold you need a warm up :)
Morning Denny. Yes, I do. thanks for the coffee....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#46022 Jan 6, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning all. It's pretty friggin' cold when the weather guy refers to the town at 6 degrees as being the "warm spot"
Good morning princess.
6 sounds like a heat wave by looking at Al Gores (internet) headlines!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#46023 Jan 6, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
6 sounds like a heat wave by looking at Al Gores (internet) headlines!
Hi there Fisherman. If Mr. Gore were here, I think I would have a few choice words for him about polar bears, curly q light bulbs and snail darters--but that's another discussion for another thread entirely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 19 min -TheExam- 16,646
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 22 min -TheExam- 39,582
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 37 min Doobie Time 1,777
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 38 min Doobie Time 66
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 39 min Doobie Time 4,023
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 40 min Doobie Time 14,561
News Florida politician arrested in bizarre sex case 40 min Charlotte 2